The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Did someone send me prints from Victoria?

Hello All,

Just wondering if someone sent me prints labelled Mex and PE6 or something similar from somewhere in Vic? The were unmarked and I dont have a good ID on them or sender details to say thanks. There was also a seperate envelope with 3 unnamed/unmarked prints that appeared to be from the same place... I think they arrived the same day (about a week or so ago).

Please drop me a PM if you could help me out with this little puzzle :P

And a big thank you to all who have helped me start getting stuck into edible fungi - used to hate them til I realised they are good for you :)

Cheers

Ace :worship:

Update - the 3 unlabelled ones have now been ID'ed, but the Mex and PE6 still have no previous owner... Any ideas who sent em? And what PE6 would be?

Confused... :unsure:

Ace

PE6 is a supposed isolation of penis envy or a hybrid strain. Sum isolates have a PE looking shape occasionally.

Check these sites out for more info.

http://www.ralphstersspores.com/index_files/Page398.html

P.S. We need true PE and PE uncut in Oz and while where at it maybe PF albino too.

No way! A penis envy strain! I have no idea who would have sent me that - didnt know anyone in oz would even have it! I might have to test it out and see if it is...

Ace,

Could have been a misread I guess, PES...... ie. PES Hawaiian.

Not from me but just my 2c.

Cheers.............Bongchitis

See thats what I would have thought - but it certainly looks like PE6.... Dammit - whoever sent em - help me out with a PM! :P lol This is turning out to be a puzzler!