The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

^ROFL...was always told protect ya nuts, and that's sage advice

lederhosen music from my home country Austria!

if this doesn't get you fired up, nothing will...

Anima Mundi Doco

http://cutv.ws/11753

Synopsis: When I first began researching for the Anima Mundi documentary (2011) I had assumed permaculture was about growing fruit and vegetables and that was pretty much it, but I was to learn that permaculture encompassed so much more including sustainable housing, self-employment, complimentary healthcare, education, economics and energy, especially embodied energy. Embodied energy is the energy required to extract energy like oil or gas or solar, and the energy required to manufacture something. This embodied energy element was something I felt drastically missing from environmental and sustainability debates where supposed "Eco-friendly" products when looked at from the embodied energy perspective were not as Eco-friendly as advertised. I learned that humanity is artificially sustaining 7 billion people through the use of non-renewable fossil-fuel energy with no viable alternative to continuing our over-consumptive wasteful lifestyle. Permaculture however offers an energy decent framework reducing our addiction to economic growth whilst still allowing humanity to evolve as a species. The Gaia philosophy explored in Anima Mundi naturally fits with permaculture principles, not as some hippie airy-fairy fantasy but as the scientific fact of our, and every other creature's, connectedness within the Earth's ecosystem. To learn further please visit www.unitednaturesmovie.com

Edited by simhanada
  • Like 1

i remember reading a book by Paul Mann called The Ganga Coast where the venom of the snake was used as a form of getting high that put the user in a deadly state that was close to death.......but only after the snake had been milked in the morning so the 'snake kiss' was less potent.

• Like 1

A fascinating look at a women's friendship with lions.

• Like 1

I saw that one a while ago qualia, its a good'n ehy.
Seems you and I have some a similar taste in docos :)

Documentary film from 2008 on Brion Gysin's Dreamachine. Directed by Nic Sheehan.

Edited by simhanada

One of my 7yo fav's atm.

Geez naj you just exposed me to a side of youtube I wish I'd never seen!

Kurt Cobain's watching that video^ going ,

"Fark,how come i reincarnated into a little Korean kid........who plays geetar(my geetar music ) better than i did when i was alive."