The Corroboree
sobriquet

Anna Nicole Smith dead.

I didn't think this was worth posting, but then again, she DID make Hoodia famous in the USA, and that means there is an ethnobotanical connection.

Didn't she just have a baby? To an unknown father? I guess the rest of the world that has nothing better to do will be waiting with baited breath who will claim the baby. I did feel very sorry for her losing her son the way she did though - I wish the details would have been more publicised to warn others of the risks of combining recreational drugs with antidepressants.

I didn't think this was worth posting, but then again, she DID make Hoodia famous in the USA, and that means there is an ethnobotanical connection.

Didn't she just have a baby? To an unknown father? I guess the rest of the world that has nothing better to do will be waiting with baited breath who will claim the baby. I did feel very sorry for her losing her son the way she did though - I wish the details would have been more publicised to warn others of the risks of combining recreational drugs with antidepressants.

Terrible stuff. Lost her 20 year old son to a drug cocktail some weeks ago I believe. With a new baby girl who is being contested by an ex boyfriend and the current husband for less than honorable reasons (money) it's really messy. She looked whacked out in footage of an interview she gave several days ago.

And the video of her final moments have apparently been sold for an undisclosed sum to paparazzi vultures. Sickening stuff.

I questioned the validity or worth of the post too and would have no issues at all with this post being put into the deletion queue if desired.

Tragic but i wasn´t very surprised. She was on painkillers pretty all the time. It might be possible that she died from heart failure because of an overdose or some drug cocktail. From what i´ve read, her son died from a methadone cocktail. Suicide would be another possibility when looking at her tragic life during the last months. The things you own end up owning you. I feel sorry for her as she seemed to be a funny person.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S DEAD, she was so hot, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!! Now that I think of it she WAS a gold digging slut. Maybe karma got her back. Has anyone looked at the fact that the so called father of the girl was meant to go to court to get custody a week later. Maybe he poisoned Anna so the daughter could inherit the many millions of whom he would then have custody of. I like the sense of this theory.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

One less skank in the sea of skanks..Thats said R.I.P seeing an noone can really know whats been goin though her head since the death of her bastard child and the birth of her new bastard child.

For some reason annas death has stood out for me, ive noticed more people talking baout it, and it stood out in the news papers and it just goes to show how much someone can burrow into your consciousness without you knowing it

Times like this I'm glad I ignore the mass media.

People seem pretty worked up over this, I have no clue who this person is (nor do I want to, really).

Every now n then someones boob slips out or they crash their car or get impregnated or OD on heroin while skydiving over the playboy mansion in the nude and while people subsequently go nuts I revel in blissful ignorance.

Sweet freedom rofl.gif

RIP famous person with no relevance in my life

This thread does kinda have a right to be here, just coz its not etho related,but maybe shoulda been in chill space.

Funny what the media can do to ya, iv never botherd reading or listening anything about her but its prolly coz there hasent been many youngish famous people dying lately.

That said ima erase all thoughts(even the nude ones) from my mind n move on.As they say, another one bites the dust.

:devil::crux::devil:

This is turnign into a real life soap opera - even after her death. The poor child has bugger all chance of being normal.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband [the fake german prince] now claims to be the father of Smith's little child.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070210/ap_on_...HTx_WbaQlQXIr0F

Auxin - I can relate to not knowing who she is. I didn't until about 6 months ago. I was talking to my overweight barbie hairdresser about Hoodia and she was all blah blah ditzy. When I came back a month later she suddenly wanted to know all about Hoodia, so I asked her what changed her mind. Apparently the same day she had read an article about A.N Smith's endorsement of trim spa. Now suddenly Hoodia was interesting. I thought it was hilarious. Here I was presenting scientific facts about hoodia to her [offerign her a bottle for free] and was totally ignored, but along comes some famous pair of boobs and suddenly hoodia is the greatest thing out :rolleyes: .

Anyway, that was the first time I had ever heard her name, but I did do a bit of reading up about her at that point because of the hoodia connection. In some funny way *I* actually felt stupid when I had to admit I had no idea who she was. Everyone in the salon knew who she was and everyone suddenly knew what Hoodia was, but i had no idea who she was.

I guess me being gay [and her son being unattractive] there was little else about her existence that was of any interest to me :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO :P

Maybe my sarcasmometer needs a new battery, but if not: yeah, you go on thinking that. :rolleyes:

Nah they're definitely real. never felt em but they look nice n... real.