The Corroboree
apothecary

To whoevers in the moderation queue

To me it is anathema.

we don't really need to hear about your enemas but basically i concur. if we're not concerned with alphas and pack mentality there is no reason to clean up our shit so nobody else gets wind of what we really ate.

Edited by evolutionNth

now we done did it a way that was workin' long before you youngin's came along gyratin' them pelvises and acting like you rules the world! if it ain't broke, i say don't fix it! we got along just fine before all this rocking and rolling! back when i was a boy the foxtrot was enough to catch a lady's eye. if it was enough for them then, it's enough for these young girls today!

(From Torsten to Evo) so in future I will not prolong the suffering of your friends and will simply delete them. they will be very grateful to you I am sure?

(then…) LOL, he's played us both. I fell for the insult and you fell for the victim

Ah, the classic people-manipulation tool that some are so fond of engineering in order to bolster their own paper-thin elements of reasoning to sell an idea to impressionable others. Unfortunately on this occasion the ‘puppet-master’ routine probably wont wash, for you’re dealing with ‘unknown elements’ that you couldn’t even begin to understand. It is extremely fortuitous for your best interest that this pettiness on your behalf fails to impact on me in the slightest. This is just a forum, not a sect. Your little displays of foot-stamping and chest beating only serves to bring yourself down and cause yourself unnecessary stress.

calling himself 'admin assisstant' (sic) or something like that [clearly in an effort to deceive or confuse other members, or quite likely just to see how far he can push me].

So if it’s ‘clearly’, why then are you postulating two likely scenarios, the first being (on the surface) a vain attempt in which to draw others into your way of thinking. Or perhaps you really do assume other members to be naïve and unobservant. For reader’s information, I was at no time PM’d by the admin/mod team with the suggestion that rules had been broken by my member type, or indeed even that the ’spirit of the rules’ (groan, how conveniently ambiguous) had been contravened. How can you assume that “Admin Assistant” is not my job title ? It’s not, but you didn’t bother checking with me first.

he is in P members because he tried to use the descriptor to mislead other members

I thought I was here as a scapegoat. Or alleged trolling. Or contravention of the rules. Or making a statement regarding the reading of PM’s by administrators (of which I have clearly stated you have every right to do, this forum isn’t governed by the federal rules & regulations of privacy. I would like to pose a question, in which a simple yes or no will suffice. Have you EVER, in the history of this forum, read a PM not intended for you ? Be very careful in how you answer this.

(Evo)i haven't been the one to point out how GO is my friend

Um, I would like to officially distance myself from this sunflower stealing, crack smoking, heavily tattooed anarchist

It should be stated that this so-called ‘friendship’ has been a direct result of the criticism that’s been aimed at me, and not one that existed prior to this policing. And it’s far from the only off-forum communications received as a result of these activities. There has been much words of support from some unlikely members, who have shared some great insights into several outright shocking historical trends observed over the years.

Beyond these half-dozen or more contacts, we must consider that the silent majority opinion cannot be assumed by a handful of moderators and outspoken members who may have made ‘complaints’. Just as a utilities call-centre might receive many complaints over period of time from customers, not too many people call up the supervisor with words of praise for good service. We therefore must consider the silent majority are speaking in volumes.

As readers would no doubt imagine, I have reams of statements that I could make with regards to this matter, however to keep writing with the uncertainty of publishing outcomes forever in my mind, it seems pointless to keep writing ‘words to a sermon that no one will hear’ at any one time. I think the two most vocal opponents thus far are doing a grand job to date.

For the information of ALL members, I shall soon publish an autobiographical account titled ‘Life as a P-Member’ in the hope that this will deter future antagonists from overstepping the in-house boundaries. This account will certainly satisfy the management as a positive step towards the long-term health of the precious forum’s group identity.

As of writing, it should be stated that moderator credibility is faultless, with all posts this far being given the rubber-stamp of approval without being edited. I shall keep a running tab on this for all to see, lest they jump to any unfounded conclusions.

PS: please save to "Poor me" assumptions as to my thoughts on this. I rarely play the martyr card

10-feb-07: Moderator Credibility: 100%

Um, I would like to officially distance myself from this sunflower stealing, crack smoking.........

the moderating team just let that one through, did they? :worship:

Sorry, my bad, I thought I saw you claiming numerous times now that you weren't offended by GOs sense of humour?

I have removed the post now that I know you actually DO find it offensive.

oh sweetheart you really don't understand sarcasm at all, do you? :BANGHEAD2: i'm not offended by GO's sense of humour nor was i offended by the post.

oh sweetheart you really don't understand sarcasm at all, do you? :BANGHEAD2: i'm not offended by GO's sense of humour nor was i offended by the post.

No, not at all.

well, let it stand his post should be put back up because it didn't offend me and it was amusing, nor was it a personal attack. it's bad enough the bloke has to wait however long to have his thoughts come out of moderation queue but to delete them after posting them based on your misunderstanding of someone's personal offense is .... :blink:

and the torch has been passed on...

it's bad enough the bloke has to wait however long to have his thoughts come out of moderation queue but to delete them after posting them based on your misunderstanding of someone's personal offense is .... :blink:

Heh.

Sorry, so originally you were pissed off because I didn't moderate a post because I knew you wouldn't find it offensive?

And then you were pissed off because I supposedly deleted a post because I'm supposedly a moron (maybe I agree though), although as you can see, it wasn't actually deleted.

*sigh* this is getting repetitively boring.

Edited by apothecary

My dear Evo, twas merely a poor excuse, at best, In fact, I can't even see where you suggested taking offence, but merely a shock that they still allow(ed) me freedom of speech.

So now the Mods are getting slapped on the wrist from above.

So, why was it posted, then retracted? Who EXACTLY do you think is going to buy into this one, apo?

So, why was it posted, then retracted? Who EXACTLY do you think is going to buy into this one, apo?

Posted because I didn't think evolution would be worried about it, retracted because she complained. I knew she was just stirring the pot, if I thought she was seriously offended it would have been deleted.

Don't worry mate, pretty much everyone ignores your bullshit, so it's just you and me really.

Posted because I didn't think evolution would be worried about it, retracted because she complained. I knew she was just stirring the pot, if I thought she was seriously offended it would have been deleted.

Don't worry mate, pretty much everyone ignores your bullshit, so it's just you and me really.

you've got some serious mental issues, guy.

Edited by evolutionNth

you've got some serious mental issues, guy.

ROFLMAO

who does? i mean he the one accually trying to help you and make you happy....hmmm ok he must have mental issues?

honestly i question the mentality/sanity of a person who seaming dedicates themselves to stiring up shit LOL not the one who trys to clean it up.

oh deary me LOL

no thanks sweetie, not buying anymore LOL

I don't drink :)

So you just hide your erratic nature behind falsehoods in PM's to me ? See attached image as a reminder (if you plan on passing this one through):

apoPM.jpg

never mind thelast one, lets all agree to cease it now and stop all further posts, close this thread, and be done with it. no final comments, no 'must have the last word', just ZIP.

ROFLMAO

who does? i mean he the one accually trying to help you and make you happy....hmmm ok he must have mental issues?

honestly i question the mentality/sanity of a person who seaming dedicates themselves to stiring up shit LOL not the one who trys to clean it up.

oh deary me LOL

no thanks sweetie, not buying anymore LOL

with all due respect to torsten, quite a 'moderating team' you've got here. grown up out.

never mind thelast one, lets all agree to cease it now and stop all further posts, close this thread, and be done with it. no final comments, no 'must have the last word', just ZIP.

Did you regret that last one? :)

So you want me to censor this thread now?

I don't live with regrets, I was protecting YOU. Ah well, the offer was there, and you chose not to take it. So GAME ON.

Or ban me, it's inevitable anyway. Just try and be a little more creative in your games, ~sina, this effort was REALLY poor.

Waiting for the special-schooled talking peanut to chime in now also.

I'm not playing a game really.

I can't ban you.

I certainly don't need your protection, what precisely do you think I've done wrong?

Waiting for the special-schooled talking peanut to chime in now also.

Is that my cue? mmmhhh peanuts :drool2:

Hey evo, the mods aren't trained high court judges nor do they work here for $100,000 a 10 to 4 job. So, when you have contributed to this forum as much as apothecary, maybe then you have a right to criticise him the way you do. well, actually, you have the right to criticise him all you like, but it just looks really ugly.

I have yet to see anything in apoth's moderation that bothers me, but then again, I am a challenged peanut :wink: