The Corroboree
gerbil

Free Sceletium emarcidum seed

hi, I take it these lots are all finished again... will u be doing some more? is the previously mention species similar in alkaloids for the after mentioned. I look forward to grabbing some seed it you offer any other lots, Am happy to trade etc if you want to pm me.

Sorry guys no more atm...had some baggies slightly over-run with a white mold looking thing (mixed wet and dry seed :rolleyes:) , rescued the majority of that but still don't want to distribute in that situation and they will be my growing/experimental stock.

Mother plant is partially skeletonised but reshooting, then lots of other potted specimens starting to put on some nice vegetative growth...maybe they'll seed by spring? I'm still only slowly starting to understand this plant, so not sure when it'll seed next.

If I find any clean seed i'll post. :)

The Sceletium seed is germinating at the moment in my parts, they seem to be liking this cold weather, with some slightly warm days here and there, but generally coolish days and cold nights, recent rain has been fairly decent. So if anyone is wondering/hasn't had any success previously, it might be worth trying them now.

Yeah I put some of your seed in about a week or so ago. No sprouts as yet. How long have you had yours in Gerbil?

Hey harry, it's been about 22 days from being sown into punnets plus an extra 2-3 days cold water soak with a rinse and fresh water once a day.

No special attention, they have dried out once or twice by accident and have watered them then, otherwise just left them alone.

Thanx G, was starting to get worried that they hadn't come up yet but looks like I have another week or so to wait. :wink: