The Corroboree
blip

Edited by lsdreamz

Probably a lack of gas exchange, might try gently squeezing to encourage, but can introduce contaminants, but

Is there moisture in the bottom of the jars? Yes, probably used too much water, Is there any moisture at all? No, might not have used enough in the mix.

If there is moisture in the jars, lay on sides and move round when colonized, try breaking away from bottom gently to allow gas to move into uncolonized areas. High humidity shouldn't be a problem unless submerged.

Use a bigger container for raising temp, and smaller containers for colonizing till you get ghood

You can cut off the uncolonized mass and case what is left, take some mycelium and plate on peroxide agar for next inoculation

Mate just out of interest, in that first pic.. looks like some sort of contam? The quality isn't the best but those dark areas look like a mould of some sort which could be the reason as to why the mycellium has stopped growing... If thats what it is, chuck it out..

Mate just out of interest, in that first pic.. looks like some sort of contam? The quality isn't the best but those dark areas look like a mould of some sort which could be the reason as to why the mycellium has stopped growing... If thats what it is, chuck it out..

If the big black area above is what you mean, I must admit I thought that aswell but reserved comment since the photos were a bit blurry and so were my eyes when I saw them. With a clearer pic even the bottom of the jars has a slight green appearance?

It's probably contaminated.

Edited by lsdreamz