The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bongchitis

Any Regular Sydney (ish) meets

Hi all,

Title speaks for itself. My job and family make it very difficult to travel very far/long and $$$ are always a problem. Also, I have never met anyone on the forums and I would love to do so. A PM to some of the known Sydneysiders..."lets hook up" seems a little wierd and I am not that 'outgoing'.

So, if there are meets in existance that I am unnaware of, could you let me know or otherwise shoot me a PM if you are at all interested in meeting another forum member.

I know it sounds odd but short of setting up my own trip, only for no-one to come, I wasn't sure how to approach it so I thought that I would put this out there.

Cheers and thanks all.............Bongchitis

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...;hl=sydney+meet

There are Sydney meets from time to time.

No doubt there'll be another one not too far around the corner when everyone's slipped back into their non-Xmas/New Years routines.

Or you could organise your own too. Apo's generally the drive behind the Sydney meets but there's no reason you can't get the ball rolling.

Cmon Bongchitis, there's been plenty of Syd meets while you've been a member. :wink:

Maybe you should organise one? Where is Apothecary when you need him? :lol:

Yeah no doubt there has been meets, but I have only had the fire in the belly to put myself out there in the past couple of months due to a major life change, so I hadn't really been looking until very recently :blush:

I guess the difficulty is that Apoth, Andy and the other organisers are well known and respected here and thus assured of a response due to this and the success of previous meets....this is hardly a carrott I can dangle.

I will keep my eyes open from now on. It is good to know that the SYD meets exist.......of course they do!.....I just wasn't aware for whatever reason.

Thanks for the link MORG.

I hope to meet some of you soon at the next SYD meet then!

Cheers................Bongchitis

yeah were overdue lol, ill deff be in attendance this time im sure lol :BANGHEAD2: