The Corroboree
darkhorse

VENT

The avatar is...

av-1547.jpg

A cropped photo of a coal miner who's been home for lunch. I'll let you guys work that one out ;)

If you look hard you'll see that the avatar is in fact...

What an Afghan man might see in the darkness of a bedroom with a woman on top position. (Think those black burqa ninja ladies. You can just make out the slit and the eyes :)

:) beautiful!

SO FAR SO WRONG!!!

Goddamit for such enlightened people you are a bunch of materialistic mull pigs, who said anything about a present... I was referring to my respect, I will give you my respect, something so hard earned should be cherised for all times. Morons

Call me when you all really start venting, none of this is really stirring me up and I need to feed on the energy. Moses I like it, some creativity, your response I mean whack it hahahahaha.

Is the avatar not a negative of a mushy pic?

R.E.S.P.E.C.T ..............give it up!

SO FAR SO WRONG!!!

Goddamit for such enlightened people you are a bunch of materialistic mull pigs, who said anything about a present... I was referring to my respect, I will give you my respect, something so hard earned should be cherised for all times. Morons

Call me when you all really start venting, none of this is really stirring me up and I need to feed on the energy. Moses I like it, some creativity, your response I mean whack it hahahahaha.

Awww - I wanted a present! So tell us darkhorse - what the hell is that stupid avitar anyway? couldnt you have picked something slightly more interesting??

Cunt-humping-ass-fucking-turd-munching-cock-snot-slurping-shag-rag! Hows that for an attempt at venting? :) lol

Your a champ darkhorse :P

Ace that was great keep up all the good work.

To be honest its a gif that don't work and I'm so lazy that I couldn't be arsed to wave a mouse around to change it, but seeing as most seem to hate the idea of it showing essentially nothing I think I may just keep it. I won't reveal what it actually is as it won't mean shit anyway but it was none of the suggested subjects.

You have all gained my respect but then again some of you already had a portion, as for a present if I had enough money you would all get one, then again if had enough I'd probably give one to everyone I ever met, now you can all go and get #$%@^%$.

As a side note ace did you go to summernats, hahahahahahahahahah, I did as my friends enter their cars, geez louise you a.c.t. folk must hate summernats time, fuck some dildoes go to that, like ME, nah I'm pretty sedate, a pity really theres so many jackasses down there it could be so much more entertaining and more locals would show, instead most go into hiding and its disappointing that events like that can get into such a negative rut like that as theres nothing like being a part of a good crowd. I know some locals down there and they go into hiding, not me though I'm a little extroverted, not annoyingly so, at least I don't think so (not that I'm from the a.c.t.).

ramble, ramble, ramble...

As a side note ace did you go to summernats, hahahahahahahahahah, I did as my friends enter their cars, geez louise you a.c.t. folk must hate summernats time, fuck some dildoes go to that, like ME, nah I'm pretty sedate, a pity really theres so many jackasses down there it could be so much more entertaining and more locals would show, instead most go into hiding and its disappointing that events like that can get into such a negative rut like that as theres nothing like being a part of a good crowd. I know some locals down there and they go into hiding, not me though I'm a little extroverted, not annoyingly so, at least I don't think so (not that I'm from the a.c.t.).

ramble, ramble, ramble...

that's one ov the most unintentionally funny posts i've read in awhile :) I hope it's the result ov good drugs & not ADHD :( Edited by nabraxas

It's a result of someone with a fucking stupid avatar, is what it is.

And it's a fingernail in the dark.

Haha - G.O. I love that passion in your anger! B)

Dark horse, yes I went to the nats on Saturday - I've only started going in the last 3 or so years - my missus got me into it, as she comes from a rev-head family :) I'm quite a fan of it all, though there are way too many wankers about - but the cars are getting better - mostly old holdens and others - exactly why I go - not the shitty little imported 4 cylinder rice burners and rotaries... But everyone has their favourites. Did you see that beautiful Sandman fully rebuilt and looking swoit? There was a couple Pannies (my favs) and a lot of old kingswoods and similar :lol: Good to see some oldies instead of new cars with a set of rims and a better computer chip!

Fuck I don't know maybe, nah can't be, ADD/ADHD are usually learning disorders due to the fact that you can't concentrate for longer than a few seconds, but, nah I have a degree in eng, fuck maybe I could, I always have been in trouble because of my poor conc. in school/uni and fuck knows I have tendancy to tangent, talk incessantly at times and fidget a lot, a lot. Never been medicated but the school counselor did mention the possibility. Maybe thats why speed usually helps me sleep as I'm an insomniac, maybe adrenal probs, god knows fuck it, lets say good drugs, haha. I'm with you though with the summernats, even though I'm a ford man (don't get me wrong don't like all fords and certainly don't hate all holdens) but could be less rice-packs and more muscle (the car kind) and def. less wanks. Good to see not all you a.c.t. folk suffer from heartilage probs.

G.O. I can't remember what it is, and thats what it is, got it, good. Good to see the venting is out there whether its helping, well fuck it who cares its funny to read, yep.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

black burqa ninja ladies

you mean niqabi. like this. niqab has a slit for the eyes, burqa has a mesh for the eyes. :shroomer:

post-1324-1169110894_thumb.jpg

you know what really annoys me? people who call muslim women in coverings ninjas. loud people on public transportation. old ladies in grocery stores who think the aisles belong to them so they put their trolley in the centre and then try to figure out what brand of tuna to buy whilst you sit patiently there waiting trying to get them to notice you need to get past without being rude. the fucking muslims who think they can come into my back garden and steal leaves off my khat plant when i don't answer the front door because i told them asalaamu alaikum once. the woman at the wendy's counter who obviously owned the franchise and tried to serve me and my son before the aboriginal people who were there before me and standing right in front of her. people who treat others on the net as though they aren't 'real' people because they are behind a monitor. people who call my mobile before calling my home phone number. people who break glass on the beach and in playground sand pits. people who think $20 a day for daycare "isn't too much to ask" from a single parent pensioner who is looking for work. that you have to be signed up with a job network who can't do crap for you until you've been with them for twelve weeks. welfare reform that goes after single parents and disabled people whilst all the dole bludgers continue to fill out their fortnightly forms straight out of the phone book in alphabetical order. howard's lubricated head up george bush's arse "john, your eyebrows tickle!"

darkhorse's avatar is foine.

fuck yea, thats what I'm talking about. You fucking rule!!!

and i'm not talking about a few leaves to chew, i'm talking about they bring freakin grocery bags with them. last time i found them out there the excuse was "but we knocked on the door and nobody answered and last time you spoke with ahmed". ahmed, shmamed! if i'm watering it and buying vermiculite and crap to try to take care of the thing i don't want people coming in my BACK GARDEN THROUGH A FENCE and looking at my unmentionables on the hill's hoist and stealing GROCERY BAGS FULL of my khat leaves!! assalamu alaikum my big behind!!

you mean niqabi. like this. niqab has a slit for the eyes, burqa has a mesh for the eyes. :shroomer:

So confusing. Mesh for eyes... slit for eyes, and eyes for slit?

256572438_a31eb1d303.jpg

now those are burqas! hijab is the headcover/scarf. niqab is the face cover either half the face of a slit where you see the eyes. burqa is the full cover with the mesh over eyes. khimar is the long scarf that covers the head and goes down to the waist. abaya is the overgown or overgarment muslim women wear over their bodies. those burqa ladies forgot their abayas. worse things have happened. luckily you won't be having to purchase any muslimwear for your wife, sobriquet, you'd be in a real quandry. :bootyshake:

you know what really annoys me? people who call muslim women in coverings ninjas.

Well I'm a ninja, and I get pissed off being called a muslim woman. :blink:

I wonder what KKK members get mistaken for ?

Well I'm a ninja, and I get pissed off being called a muslim woman. :blink:

I wonder what KKK members get mistaken for ?

oh dear i nearly pissed myself. :worship:

i think kkk members get mistaken for assholes but never arrested under the new terror laws. what's up with that?

Now you're just trying to turn me on. :blush:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.

there's no emoticon!

This's been on my chest for ages. Great thread!

Tool's new album is a steaming pile of mainstream shit! Biggest musical dissapointment of my life! 2 nights ago the first time I saw an add for 10,000 days, and it said "Tool, headlining Big Day Out". Did you guys see the BDO? Holy shit what a fucking wank, all this patriotic nationalism bullshit. "Our country's the best" Yeh well done, even if australia was a "great" nation none of these teenyboppers have helped. They make it worse by encouraging narrowminded thinking, and racism. :BANGHEAD2:

(This is venting and is not intended to be well integrated.)

But the mainstream lepors aren't the only reason i'm so pissed off about tools new album. What I really don't understand is why so many "traditional" tool fans love the album. Its terrible! I'm sorry but compared to previous albums its fucked. I MUST BE DEAF COZ THIS ALBUMS SHIT AND EVERYONE LOVES IT.

A few people are all like "really listen to the lyrics in ~~this song~~, it sounds just like an acid trip" So, it doesn't sound any good. And I'v never had or heard of an acid trip where you shit the bed, although letmeguess this is an analogy right. Maynards lyrics are decaying!!! There are alot of songs which describe a trip much better. I could come up with heaps more critisisms, but then I'd have to listen to the album again, i'm not ready to hear it again.

For me, it felt the opposite to Tool. The more I listened to 10,000 days the more I hated it, with previous albums the music always grew on me. Not this time.

I'm pretty sure half the people (the mainstream) who bought the ablum don't know who hoffman is. SO WHY IS THERE A NEW AUDIENCE FOR TOOL? I can't think of any other real reason. Does anyone know why Tool is sucking the mainstream cock? The music feels as though its half way through the process of tearing apart from the music they used to play. The 'Tool feel' is still there, but its been smothered by mainstream influence and other shit i can't explain.

waaaaaaah, that feels better. VENT

Edit: Don't take this to personaly if you love the album, in the end nearly all music is beautiful whether I like it or not.

Edited by onz