The Corroboree
darkhorse

VENT

Don't know whether anyone will give a rats arse but I want anyone who has any monkey on their back to come in here and shake that little fucker off, if for any reason your finding your self a little edgy, angry and ready to spew fourth your wrath I want you to come in here and vent it out on me. Rant rave carry on like a loon what ecer makes you feel at ease.

I am inviting this in the hope that just like a tree I can take your negative waste process it and bring to you a calm useful product, serenity. :blink:

Seriously it seems some have been a little edgy lately come let some steam off and go into the world a little less overloaded. No joke I am willing to be abused for the betterment of this little society, or perhaps I am simply mad either way you win.

vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent, vent.

I know I feel better know

Ok. Your dumb-ass avatar is too fucking black, I mean who for crying out loud would even think to put an almost solid black block as their identifier, huh ?

LOL, it's an interesting notion for a thread that you're doing, I wonder if it will last ? After all, the same forum rules still apply, even if it is an open invitation.

Rant rave carry on like a loon what ecer makes you feel at ease.

You miss-spelt 'ever' :BANGHEAD2::lol:

And I agree with G.O. - what the hell is your avitar about anyway? Is it the moon? :scratchhead:

No hard feelings darkhorse - just wanted to be in on all the action :P

Shit guys, it's obviously just a photo of a black horse by night.

I think it's appropriate.

I thought it looked more like a poor shot of the rising moon... I stand corrected.

Shit guys, it's obviously just a photo of a black horse by night.
I thought it looked more like a poor shot of the rising moon

Pffft,

you guys must be more retarded than Peter Griffin. Its obviously a picture of a mushie at night.

haha - i guess it just depends on how hard you squint :) I'm sure that i can see a marching band playing the tune to 'Peter and the Wolf' with a big elephant bouncing on a tiny little trampoline on wheels following them as they march through the jungle... :shroomer:

No!

It's a fucking horse.

An Andalusian, standing in a field near a fence that runs down the hill towards a damn. Ducks huddle asleep on the perimeter of the damn in that long grass and there is a large oak in the foreground, looks like Quercus robur.

The horse is un-shod which is odd as it looks like a domestic one that's looked after.

I can see the constellation Cassiopeia which indicates the photo was taken in the northern hemisphere.

Morg that mushie has as much chance of being a horse as this fish has of ever seeing the ocean again

aa240024.jpg

but i can excuse you as you are OBVIOUSLY more retarded than Peter

If you look hard you'll see that the avatar is in fact...

What an Afghan man might see in the darkness of a bedroom with a woman on top position. (Think those black burqa ninja ladies. You can just make out the slit and the eyes :)

Nah, you guys got it all wrong! A little more :shroomer: as we all light up some :bong: and we'll have this case cracked by sunset :P lol I just love the wacky bunch of folks 'ere!

double post :shroomer::wacko:

Edited by Ace

If you look hard you'll see that the avatar is in fact...

What an Afghan man might see in the darkness of a bedroom with a woman on top position. (Think those black burqa ninja ladies. You can just make out the slit and the eyes :)

Jesus sobriquet, does it always have to be about sex.........

and now you have gone and dragged muslims into the argument.

..and thanks for the reminder ace, it is about that time. :bong:

MUSHROOM

Marching band playing the tune to 'Peter and the Wolf' with a big elephant bouncing on a tiny little trampoline on wheels following them as they march through the jungle!

ahhhhhh, i see whats happened here.

You ate the mushroom didnt you Ace?

and Morg, well, he is just plain crazy and Sobriquet thought he was replying to the muslim sex fetish forum he is a proud member of.

shit passive, did that fish really come from the ocean?

it looks to me like an asteriod of an unknown metal has fallen from the sky, forming a shape not that disimilar to our very own under water inhabitants on entry, then firmly lodging itself in the corner wall of a residential block of flats on the south streets of irkutsk russia, two streets down from that guy that would export bedazzlers adding a little shine to lives of thousands of people stuck in the eighties.

Ace: stop eating with out me, what have i told you!

sobriquet, what are those sites?

Darkhorse, thanks for giving the crew a chance to flex their insanity, any detail on your avatar to bring this mystery to its knees ?

more retarded than peter griffin? thats bad...remember he even forgot how to sit down once! :blink:

:lol:

Sorry everyone - it mush jush be me :shroomer: I'll share when you all accept the fact that I'm right! lol

Darkhorse.............Westies suck arse! :bootyshake: ......... and I bet you couldn't powerlift my 5 year old!........ pussy! :wink::wub:

Edited to not give the impression that I was a paedophile! Funny what an exclamation mark and a few dots can do to a sentence!

Edited by Bongchitis

Hahahahah thats it I love when you are all so polite, but don't apologise if you hurl abuse at me thats what the thread is for venting without remorse (this may not carry for others thats for them to decide), now maybe you can all try a little harder.

In all honesty though you guys must be pretty happy folk(which is good of course) if thats all you got to let out.

Now lets start round 2...

As for the avatar if someone guesses what it is I'll give them something that they'll cherish for eternity.

Ummm maybe a bad photo of a guy standing in the dark? Obviously with eyes closed and not smiling :P

Possibly a sprinkling of some sort of powder?

I'm still thinking the moon...?

A plant of some sort? Oh come on give me a present wanker!!! sorry - just venting lol :P

No hard feelings eh darkhorse? Now about that present.... :lol: I'm your bestest buddy in the whole wide world :) or at least, I could be if you gave me a present! lol

As for the avatar if someone guesses what it is I'll give them something that they'll cherish for eternity.

if it's for eternity then it better be a 20 terabyte mp3 player, fully loaded... fucked if I want to hear you blabber for that long! :wave-finger:

:P:lol:

:innocent_n:

... and it's completely obvious your avatar is a bondi lifesaver in the dark, gees, talk about having to point out the oblivious...

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::bootyshake::bootyshake::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::bootyshake::bootyshake::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::bootyshake::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::bootyshake::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::wave-finger::wave-finger::wave-finger::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::wave-finger::wave-finger::wave-finger::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:lol:

Edited by MOSES

Moses, that post really belongs in the creativity sub-forum. Wake up dildo.

Moses, that post really belongs in the creativity sub-forum. Wake up dildo.

post-1277-1168931999.gif to your sub-forum

:)

post-1277-1168931999.gif

post-1277-1168931999.gif