The Corroboree
Guest onemind

I want to come back

Someone sent him some Mimosa root bark a couple of months ago, so I have no doubts he has done as he claims. I used to provoke people on what salvia could and could not do a few years ago when I was new to the entheogen community too but then I found out that these substances do not produce the same things for everyone and released judgment.

Since then, I get along just fine with everyone... (knock on wood).

Guest onemind

Well, I see no reason why i would make this up, i am not a total nut :)

Believe it or not, it makes no difference to me.

And the reason i think dmt affects everyone differently is the same reason everyone has diffent dreams but ultimately, they are all dreaming...

Telling people here that the dmt experience is just a concious dream is like telling children there is no santa claus :)

whats that one way u speak of?

what does that make telling people that life is a dream then? santa clause is BS but GOds real?whose the dreamer? haha yeah.,

happy birthday cheesus will sckull a few more bevy's for ya.

Firstly A merry Christmas to all, 2ndly i stand by calling onemind a dweeb and im sure he doesn't give a shit about name calling anyway, oh wait he told me to kiss his ass, but I'll leave it at that, no point making a big thing about it.. so yeah over this mindless bickering for now, I'd like to get into real arguments:

But please onemind, read what Im saying, not what you WANT to read, no i'm not god fearing, i love the fucker, and no i'm not pushing my view on you, im just sharing it, usually the idea is that you yourself have a looksee from my perspective (the whole reason of sharing experiences) but that automatic rejection of anything outside of your sphere of 'rational thinking' forbids you to see any different, it's stunting your growth. (spiritual/mental bla bla)

Please read what I write and try to understand, I mean REALLY try to understand, view my reality for a fraction of a second if it is within your abilities, usually once something greater is seen it is hard to again reach the same reductionist perspective, The saying "sometimes truth is stranger than fiction" rings true to me.

having said that, my experiences will not show YOU anything, hopefully your own personal experience will. So no reason to share my anecdotal evidence of a onemind type reality...

...let us for a moment look at rational thinking.. logic and all that. I mean surely everything can be explained by logic and rationality, err that is when we understand everything, at that magical endpoint when we know all there is to know about reality we will know all the formula all the constants all the rules and it will logically fit.

Here's a thing about logic and it's inability to create a 'complete AND consistent' system.. in other words, there must be something outside of logic, something transrational.. for there to be something... instead of nothing.

Rejection #2: Math is not true. Provable, but not true. It is provable only by its own axioms within the system. However, there always exists something that the system can not explain, so it must reach outside of itself to come up with additional axioms to explain things. Logic has the same problem (Anyone hate logic? You'll love this...). Let me introduce you to a man named Godel.

1. Someone introduces Gödel to a UTM, a machine that is supposed to be a Universal Truth Machine, capable of correctly answering any question at all.

2. Gödel asks for the program and the circuit design of the UTM. The program may be complicated, but it can only be finitely long. Call the program P(UTM) for Program of the Universal Truth Machine.

3. Smiling a little, Gödel writes out the following sentence: "The machine constructed on the basis of the program P(UTM) will never say that this sentence is true." Call this sentence G for Gödel. Note that G is equivalent to: "UTM will never say G is true."

4. Now Gödel laughs his high laugh and asks UTM whether G is true or not.

5. If UTM says G is true, then "UTM will never say G is true" is false. If "UTM will never say G is true" is false, then G is false (since G = "UTM will never say G is true"). So if UTM says G is true, then G is in fact false, and UTM has made a false statement. So UTM will never say that G is true, since UTM makes only true statements.

6. We have established that UTM will never say G is true. So "UTM will never say G is true" is in fact a true statement. So G is true (since G = "UTM will never say G is true").

7. "I know a truth that UTM can never utter," Gödel says. "I know that G is true. UTM is not truly universal."

With his great mathematical and logical genius, Gödel was able to find a way (for any given P(UTM)) actually to write down a complicated polynomial equation that has a solution if and only if G is true. So G is not at all some vague or non-mathematical sentence. G is a specific mathematical problem that we know the answer to, even though UTM does not! So UTM does not, and cannot, embody a best and final theory of mathematics ...

Although this theorem can be stated and proved in a rigorously mathematical way, what it seems to say is that rational thought can never penetrate to the final ultimate truth ... But, paradoxically, to understand Gödel's proof is to find a sort of liberation. For many logic students, the final breakthrough to full understanding of the Incompleteness Theorem is practically a conversion experience. This is partly a by-product of the potent mystique Gödel's name carries. But, more profoundly, to understand the essentially labyrinthine nature of the castle is, somehow, to be free of it.

Taken from Ultimate Theory of Everything

how dmt fits into this is another thing, I guess it gives us another deluded dream to step into... like the rest of our delusional reality, to seperate dreams from reality is like seperating the screensaver from word processing... It's all in our heads anyway.

The huge irony is that even though I'd argue for years with you about what a 'dream' is exactly, I also agree 100% that DMT is showing you another dream, a fantastical and vivid dream, more lucid than our current semi-conscious dream, err.. the one we're living in: Row your boat merrily down the stream my firend life is but a dream, fuuuck they teach this shit to us as kids.

"Life is a waterfall, we're one in the river and one again after the fall", hmm i like these river analogies, one more thing, next time take yer dimi to a river or lake, i heard she likes water if your into spiritual healing and that hippy bullshit, or else you just get satan fucking with you :wink:

Also follow that link if you're into reading a bunch of intellectual wank about nothing.. (and how something came out of nothing).

Edited by El Duderino

Guest onemind
what does that make telling people that life is a dream then? santa clause is BS but GOds real?whose the dreamer? haha yeah.,
What? When have i ever said god is real? I think you are a little confused, too many christmas spirits me thinks :)
2ndly i stand by calling onemind a dweeb

Thirdly, el duderino is a wanker, what more needs to be said?

Thirdly, el duderino is a wanker, what more needs to be said?

haha too right bro what more needs to be said. I like your cunning rebutal of my point that any complete picture of reality must include an element that is transrational.. wheres your logic gonna disprove that fucker?

still, I'm a wanker so what more needs to be discussed?

how about we discuss why we get sucked into your bullshit? do we really have this much empathy? Trying to spread understanding is a waste of energy when the recepticle is some kind of blackhole, where's this information flowing? other side of uranus i guess.

Me too...at least I can still spell :lol:

Look into the metaphysics of language onemind...I'm sure you'll be blown away in time.

Being a construct of your own mind I want to say thanks for the opportunity to interact with your consciousness.

..from another realm of existence B)

Guest onemind

hehe :)

My pleasure.

All the best for 2007! :)

wow. interesting.

Edited by evolutionNth

Guest onemind

rofl, typical muslim.

We can argue with you guys till we're blue in the face and we are still fuckn infidels, you must all be autistic. lol

My theory is that people who base their world view on the quran are semi retarded. As for jihad, bring it on dick head.

Just because i dont believe in your god and dont believe in your view does not make me autistic, it makes me a non brainwashed, meme cleansing free thinker which you muslim pricks will never understand.

-onemind - 100% infidel

Edited by onemind

rofl, typical muslim.

We can argue with you guys till we're blue in the face and we are still fuckn infidels, you must all be autistic. lol

My theory is that people who base their world view on the quran are semi retarded. As for jihad, bring it on dick head.

Just because i dont believe in your god and dont believe in your view does not make me autistic, it makes me a non brainwashed, meme cleansing free thinker which you muslim pricks will never understand.

-onemind - 100% infidel

ooo, you got me pegged. i like the 'you muslim pricks' line, too. well done. :wacko:

Guest onemind

I liked that bit too :)

Feel free to take the religous moral highground as always to make us infidels look like heartless racist bastards.

allah ackbar :wave-finger:

Edited by onemind

Really no comment is needed.

Also no religiously directed morality is needed to "take the moral high ground" in fact nothing more need to be said. You present yourself so one-sidedly in these forums onemind that no additional comment is needed to show that you take the moral low ground, do you read what your saying? it's one thing to be a non-conformist and unashamedly non politically-correct to make a piercing point about our society and the status quo, it's another thing to be a ceaselessly rude prick. The thing is you came here asking for help, and we provide you our insights, but in your mind i guess we're all deluded aery-faery hippy types believing in some new age bullshit. That or fundamentalists of some religion. The very fact one believes in spirituality or god, doesnt mean they believe in a dogmatic system. A system like that which u so religiously adhere to dude. Seriously learn to let go.

Edited by El Duderino