The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gerbil

Black plastic pots for sale - Price Reduced!!

Have some pots I need to sell; sorry creach, I don't mean to steal any business! :blush:

They are a couple of years old, but stored well and in perfect condition; slight dust on the outside of some pots from packing them in a cellar.

63mm Black Plastic Squat Pots

(6cm tall; 6.3cmx6.3cm top; 5cmx5cm base)

100 pots for $25 including postage;

posted in 3kg Normal Aus Post Satchels

gallery_239_5_77448.jpg

It's the far left (smallest) in the photo; Some packages of the other two types will be available as soon as I figure out the best way to pack and post them.

PAYMENT preferred Postal Money Order

Please PM me if interested.

They are ready to go ASAP; You can pay once you receive them, but do not fuck me about with non-payments, cool? :unsure::wub: Payment is fully your responsibility and I won't be responsible for any lost payments in the mail (hence Money Order :) ).

Edited by gerbil

Have some pots I need to sell; sorry creach, I don't mean to steal any business! :blush:

No problem, mine are cheaper anyway :devil:. Anyway, I wouldn't call it 'business' so much as a way for me to get a few pots free.

posted in 3kg Normal Aus Post Satchels (i'm hoping they'll accept this, if not, postage may be around an extra $3-4)[/b]

I have just started using these for mine, 100 pots just fit and they are fine.

Cheers creach :D yep they are very snug which is good :D

Reduced to $25, anyone???

Edited by gerbil

Anyone???

$25/100 pots

25cents a pot including delivery!

I'm assuming that gerbil paid around the same price wholesale as I do for my pots - and if he did then he is pretty much giving them away!

I'd buy some if I had $25 (oh yeah, if anyone wants to buy some pots :rolleyes: )

thanks creach :)

Free pack of freshly harvested Withania somnifera seeds with every order hehe

There are 4 individual lots of pots on offer.

But please support creach aswell! :):wub:

gerbal and/or creach,just wondering if you'd happen to have some of those long skinney pots as seen on the far right??

sorry P :) missed ya...

the tubes? Yep, some available, but postage can be expensive with them as they are bulky in decent amounts, don't know the exact, but could try and get a vague quote if you're interested.

If you're interested pm me :)

Any more of the small ones on the far left in the above pic? I'd be keen to pot up a heap of seedlings in spring that I need pots for... Still $25 per 100 pots?

Pots are like books....you can have too many, and not enough, all at the same time. I'm good at scrounging them ;) but a fan of recycling too... pity more products aren't packaged in black or at least lightproof containers! though then I'd hoard THEM too and my Pile O Pots would take on potzilla proportions.150mm pots just flock to me for some reason, been getting a lot of those new plant it rites with the central mesh drainage doodad too ... makes more of a difference than I thought it would even with coco based mixes.

Was looking at cattledogs for fernlands agencies and plant it rite today.... prices available to trade v what mr public pays at bunnings are a joke...fair enough mr public probably doesn't need enough 300mm tubs to use up 30 metres of mix... but it's still a ripoff.

I've been using those flash white pots as a reflective jacket around standard black ones in areas that get more sun then I'd like...makes a difference. Pity the white one sfall to bits so quickly.

Off to potter around :

GD

Definitely Ace, has only been two people interested so far :)

i got some of these off gerbil.

he is great to deal with.

i sent money and received the pots in no time at all.

double thumbs up for service.

i still have a lot i havent used but they are slowly being used as my growing operation increases in size and complexity. its definately nice to have a lot of them there. they are perfect for cacti.

Thankyou to all who showed interest.

The small 63mm squat pots are all gone. :)

i got some of these off gerbil.

he is great to deal with.

i sent money and received the pots in no time at all.

double thumbs up for service.

i still have a lot i havent used but they are slowly being used as my growing operation increases in size and complexity. its definately nice to have a lot of them there. they are perfect for cacti.

I second that!

Thanks Gerbil.

Thirded.

Gerbil, got a quote for the far right pots?

Edited by Kenny Blister

Yeah,I'm keen on a 100 lot of the far right one too.

Has any1 got any of the pots pictured avove on the far right? I'd be interested in 100+, new or used, preferably new.

Thanks

Naja