The Corroboree
Torsten

Damiana plant competition

I like this randomness created by the competitions, so here goes mine.

One damiana [ Turnera diffusa ] plant with express shipping to the lucky winner. All states allowed - at your own risk. International not allowed because the plant is unlikely to survive.

RULES:

1) Draw will be by number. Your number will be the post # you make.

2) Anyone making more than one post is disqualified completely from this comp [this is to make sure everyone just gets one number]. if you want to discuss this comp then start a new thread or put it in your 1st post.

3) Anyone who already has a damiana [ turnera diffusa ] plant can't enter.

4) The winner MUST start their own competition of something worthwhile once this competition closes.

5) Competition closes this time next week (see timestamp)

good luck!

Very kind of you Torsten, thanks for the chance to enter I have wanted one of these for ages.

Good luck to everyone that enters!

:) Top stuff Torsten

WOW!

im gobsmacked this plant is available.. fuck im ust be out of the loop bigtime, i would have thouight iwould have heard about this being successfully entered into the australian arena.

there goes all my spanish lessons and prepetory tequila drinking sessions.. I guess theres no need for me to keep this moustach and stinky poncho... the sombrero i will keep!

I guess i was relatively naieve to think i could infiltrate the mexican plantm mafia (my plan was to inject the mescal worms with stillnox and catch them off gaurd whilst they are trying to make love to an opuntia spp)

Poor humour and political incorectness asside... Count me in!

As per usual, brilliant work T :wub:

I'd like to be counted in too please.

EDIT: Friday morning twiddling our thumbs :) I think Torsten might have forgotten this one.

Edited by sobriquet

Good luck to everyone :)

... :bootyshake:

*puts hand straight up*

Ohh ohh me pick me!! Count me in Torsten - your the man :wink:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH!!!! Where did you get this plant???? Howww???? I didn't think anyone could get this into Australia??????? Shit, this plant has pretty much been Number 1 on my list for years now. Is it easily propagated by cuttings? Wow, count me in please!!! :worship::worship::worship:

stuff

Edited by spudamore

yep i am in too thanks torsten good one :)

:)

4) The winner MUST start their own competition of something worthwhile once this competition closes.

Just wondering t, what constitutes 'something worthwhile'? Don't want to enter if I don't have an appropriate offering to raffle :lol: . Would a kilo of waka suffice?

*edit* moved to 'damiana competition questions' thread. See you there!

Edited by DqD