The Corroboree
Ace

Any cubes so far this season?

Hey guys,

Anyone up north found any cubes this season? We are in the peak of the season at the moment (at least for the nicer climates - other than my own :( ) arent we? Yet there dont seem to be any posts. Is it a lousy season so far, or are we just not sharing?? :P I'd like to head north to find some myself oneday (purely research only), as I've yet to encounter one...

bump

Has anyone had any luck yet? Just want to drool over some pics and stories :P You cant deny me my drooling, can you? :(

Hang your chin over a cow pat for a day or two then maybe we'll see some action :drool: :lol:

Still nothing for me yet :(

I have heard of a few around Brisbane.

Haven't had a look myself yet. Still waiting for good rain. Could be waiting forever :ana:

I'll be praying to the rain gods for you sub-tropical folks :P If anyone has a good find, be sure to post a pickie!

here comes that rain i have been waiting for!! hope the rest of you are in luck.

need more frequent rain in fnq...

Just had 2 days decent rain in this area. All I can suggest would be to check some of the cow farms in the area. Unfortunately I cant say where cos most of the farmers don't approve.

You lucky bugger Elzar - the whole country could do with a decent splash of rain. Be sure to have a good look just in case :)