The Corroboree
n00dle

Brisbane EB Meeting!!

Cafe area at 12:00?

my car's not fixed so i'm not coming

im working >_<. Would have liked to have met you guys but sunday is a day of the week for me, thursday and friday are my most common "weekend" days.

12 noon :)

The meeting place for the previous events has been:

enter the botanical gardens, an early right after the roundabout, as normal, and there is a cafe on your right. the cafe is on top of a hill, and at the bottom of the hill, there is a large quantity of water. We'll be on the hill :)

We generally meet outside the cafe at the botanicals, the cafe is just near the main entrance to the gardens, where they have the herbs and stuff. IF you arent there by 1230 or so we will move down to the gardens for a while near the lakes just out the back of the cafe.

I will attempt to erect some sort or a sign that says eb meet or something so you dont have to ask randoms if this is the eb meet :)

okay okay, you were right, psilocybin is the phosphate ester :blush::BANGHEAD2:

Hi all,

I'm a bit of a newbie to this website... and to the world of Ethnobotanicals. I stumbled across this site about a year ago and I think this might actually be my very 1st post! Actually, I have no idea where to start, as I'm by no means a greenthumb. Some tips would be appreciated... Anyway, I'm keen to meet with others who are happy to impart knowledge. Is there any likelihood of another Brisbane meet in the near future? Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself here, as I don't know how "open" the meetings are.

Ta,

The Big Babou

Glad you bought this up, anyone up for a meeting soon? It's been awhile..

"Newbies" are always welcome BB, everyones gotta start somewhere right?

Thanks for the support Dodie,

Yeah, I'm a bit of a late bloomer. Was pretty naive til I travelled o/s for a few years. How things changed... :devil:

Just started reading the new Shulgin biography which (apart from being a surpisingly great read) made me realise that there might actually be groups of people interested in ethnobotanicals. Not sure if we're all interested for the same reasons but its probably not important & I'd be happy to sus that out at a get-together some time in the future. Will keep my eyes open on this forum for a response.

Big Babs

double post

Edited by ajna

yep i'd be up for it :) missed the last one so been keen for a while

Sounds great...I'd be keen. :)

AJ

EDIT: can help with transport also...

Edited by Auntyjack

haven't been to Mt Coo-tha gardens in a year or so...

so why not?

I'm for it.

I'm still curious but also a bit embarrassed to ask (it's been 8 months since my last post): is there likely to be another Brisbane gathering in the near future?

Still here,

The Big Babou

Hasnt been one planed in a while now.. you may have moire luck trying to get one going over at Ethnobotany Australia.

I think Gomaos is havong some kind of open garden sale, there should be a few members there.. check it out.

Hasnt been one planed in a while now.. you may have moire luck trying to get one going over at Ethnobotany Australia.

I think Gomaos is havong some kind of open garden sale, there should be a few members there.. check it out.

Ok, thanks for the info.

17th thats a monday don't you lazy bastards have jobs :(

AHh crap just realised this is last years thread.

Edited by bloodbob

keen for another roadtrip foolsbreath? :drool2:

I would be happy to organise another BBQ day if anyone is interested in it?

This one would be much better than the last now I have a better idea of what to do and what to expect.. sorry for the last one being a bit of a non-event for some.

I was reading up on the council parks webpage and apparently its is actualy possible to book out an entire park! although Im not sure how that would work exactly, I mean how would they keep other people out of the park or off the BBQ's?

Anyone done that before?

While on the subject, because Im am quiting weed at the moment (14days today, hurray for me) I dont think I will be able to organise another big January week long camp, Im not really in the right headspace for it yet.

However someone else with enough passion and commitment for the SAB krew and who has a small ammount organization skills is more than welcome to step up to the plate and take on the role... It wouldnt be hard to do a better job than I have.

Anyway, Ill probabaly start a thread about this so the message gets out further but shoot me a PM if your keen or post here if you have any ideas, questions or whatever.

Love you all..

Edited by AndyAmine.

I would be happy to organise another BBQ day if anyone is interested in it?

I was reading up on the council parks webpage and apparently its is actualy possible to book out an entire park! although Im not sure how that would work exactly, I mean how would they keep other people out of the park or off the BBQ's?

you've never been peacefully using a facility 100 metres away from some group, only to have one come over and say that the place is booked and you had better scram?