The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
dogbane23

Hoodia gordonii

I have live Hoodia gordonii plants and am willing to trade for other seeds or payment instead.

Pm me if interested.

I have many in stock right now. If you don't already know, Hoodia gordonii is used in South Africa by the San's Bushman tribe as an appetite suppressant to ward off hunger on long hunting trips.

It has alot of potential as a diet aid. It contains some molecule which fools the mind into thinking one is full even if you arn't so it can be used in places like America where we don't know when to stop eating.

It also is just a cool looking succulent plant and related to Stapelia spp.

I have live Hoodia gordonii plants and am willing to trade for other seeds or payment instead.

Pm me if interested.

I have many in stock right now. If you don't already know, Hoodia gordonii is used in South Africa by the San's Bushman tribe as an appetite suppressant to ward off hunger on long hunting trips.

It has alot of potential as a diet aid. It contains some molecule which fools the mind into thinking one is full even if you arn't so it can be used in places like America where we don't know when to stop eating.

It also is just a cool looking succulent plant and related to Stapelia spp.

Well anybody interested? I might have seeds in the future but just plants right now