The Corroboree
PD.

*** QUICK AUCTION ***

Im sorry for not putting this on Swap n Sell but i really need the coin ASAP. :)

For $60 plus $15 for postage you get,

2 x Echinopsis lageniformis (T. bridgesii) cuts, @ 20cm, "psycho0" strain. (Jono can explain the name.)

1 x Echinopsis pachanoi (T. pachanoi variant. aka, super pedro) tip cut @ 18cm.

2 x Echinopsis pachanoi (T. pachanoi) @ 10cm. plant in the "???kimuras giant???" thread.

If you like the list, im only a PM away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^That lot went to Apoth.

here is whats for offer in the quick auction, Sorry, i will extend this a little so not too many of those that work miss out. New end time is

6.30pm 8thNov EST.

*EDIT*(i know it said the 9th but i screwed up :blush: sorry, im a little tired :innocent_n: )

1 x Echinopsis lageniformis "psycho0" @ 30cms

1 x Echinopsis pachanoi variant (super pedro) @ 12cms, a very fat cutting.

2 x Echinopsis pachanoi @ 14 and 12cms strain from ???kimuras giant??? thread.

plus $15 for postage costs.

Edited by Passive Daemon

I'll take it!

But that is an amazing list and certainly worth much more...jesus...I'll split it with ya jono...

Edited by apothecary

oh shite this could be a contentious issue,

well we have a strain(lageniformis) of cacti that we didnt know what to name for labelling sakes, so i thought it would be cool to name it in honor of our mate Psycho0 (rest in psychadelic bangin party our friend), which eli was selling andtrading at the beginning of the year. been meaning to contact eli about it to see if its cool, as far as i know it wasnt named, but its a very tasty piece, and i had to name it somethin so it didnt get lost in my collection- sorry for jumpin z gun eli, shoulda contacted u, hope its cool, if not im sure there will be a strain around that i can name after the champ!!!

ill go back and hide under my rock,

-jono

Oh it's that one? I think it's been named already... I don't mind!

I dont have any naming rights over this or any other cacti that has fallen through my hands.

As far as im concerned its just a run of the mill Bridgesii that is from relatively old motherplants, and thus 'aged well' (like fine wine!)

At the time of first working with it, i was sourcing it from a very beautiful man in Melbourne whom has subsequently passed away. I was planning on using the bridgesii and Super pedro, along with a bunch of other plants Ronan and i were working with, in the establishment of a memorial garden.

But as i said, name away...

Im happy to honour Ronans place in our hearts with a memorial garden, and Brother Aaron can be remembered in whichever way shape and form people see fit.

This strain of bridgesii is reportably quite rewarding, so i think psycho0 is a befitting name, if thats what people choose to use.

Hmm...one or two of those double cuttings might happenchance fall into the Free Stuff Thread, keep the good vibes afloat, keep an eye out! :wink:

Enjoy apoth. :)

Does anyone have any idea what this strain of E. lageniformis has been named? I think Jono idea works well.

As far as i was aware the grower had no name for it and it looked to be the most abundant strain of langeniformis there by far.

I still prefer using bridgesii :lol:, but, those that dont move forward get left behind.

Pity this wasn't an auction :)

I would have offered at least $75 if not more for those ;)

Jonos one is fine, I think I'm mistaking it for another one altogether.

:lol:

how about 'super ronan' and Echinopsis lageniformis var psychonautian

hehhe Jk... :bootyshake::lol:

Edited by ({E})

Pity this wasn't an auction :)

I would have offered at least $75 if not more for those ;)

OK then, here is your chance Sobriquet.

A quick auction to end tomorrow lunchtime, 12pm EST.

The cuts are -

i rekon ronan' is a great name for the pedro eli, as i have fears this super pedro thing could get bandied about for ,i guess any pachanoi or pachanoi hybrid by unscrupulous or unknowing people, that way, both comrades will be honored!!!!! rest in peace ronan and aaron, much love :wub::wub:

I still prefer using bridgesii , but, those that dont move forward get left behind

gonna get tricky soon, as vlado (cactus-seeds.com) has informed me he will be selling trichocereus bridgesii, echinopsis lageniformis AND echinopsis bridgesii in his 2007 lists!!!that confuses me but i am rather dumb :blink:

he is sending me a packet of 50 seeds each to germinate and compare differneces in the plant and gets pics out there for scrutiny.

so yeah...for me using echinopsis lageniformis will make things easier, at least i know ill be growing the goodness!!

gonna get tricky soon, as vlado (cactus-seeds.com) has informed me he will be selling trichocereus bridgesii, echinopsis lageniformis AND echinopsis bridgesii in his 2007 lists!!!that confuses me but i am rather dumb :blink:

he is sending me a packet of 50 seeds each to germinate and compare differneces in the plant and gets pics out there for scrutiny.

:unsure: ummm... are you expecting to find many differences jono? :wink:

sorry, OT. Jono, Echinopsis bridgesii is a different species. It's the reason why T.brigesii couldn't be named E.bridgesii, but had to get tagged with lageniformis.

30 dollars

$55 :)

ummm... are you expecting to find many differences jono?

well i think that is the whole point of the germination test, as well as for testing viability.

confusion on the nomenculture change could also mean a confusion in the names, which is another valid reson for a germ test.

but getting back to topic, i can attest to the psycho0 var. being a very interesting 1 to work with!

yeah t i know echinopsis bridgesii is a different strain, i think vlado just wants to be sure before selling the seed. which is totally understandable.

$75 :)

OK then, here is your chance Sobriquet.

A quick auction to end tomorrow lunchtime, 12pm EST.

The cuts are -

$76 if it's still goin

Edited by MOSES

ummm... are you expecting to find many differences jono?

well i think that is the whole point of the germination test, as well as for testing viability.

confusion on the nomenculture change could also mean a confusion in the names, which is another valid reson for a germ test.

I know, I was just in a cheeky mood :shroomer: .

Sorry to interrupt the auction.