The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
dogbane23

Hoodia gordonii

I right now have alot of Hoodia gordonii live plants in stock, and will trade for Duboisia hopwoodii, Goodenia ovata, and maybe some other unusual plants.

I am also looking for Salvia divinorum seeds. I already know they don't produce seeds very often but I can already get cuttings, so basically this isnt an offer to trade for cuttings.

Narrowleaf strains of Catha edulis are also something i would like to trade for.

Let me know if anyone is interested. If you dont have something i want i can always trade for money as well.

I would just like to offer this plant to as many people as possible. I can send live plants or unrooted cuttings.

wellcome to the forum, db23!

looks like you live in the usa, thing is it's forbidden to bring plants into oz.

i would love to trade with you as i got nice and established narrowleaved catha's, which i would be willing to trade for fresh hoodia gordonii seeds.

my catha's are super strong and would have no problems surviving the journey to the states, once a postal worker stole two of my narroleaved catha's, they caught the guy evantualy and found a stash of parcels at his home. those no 4 got delivered after having spend around 6 or more weeks in there packaging, and both of them were still ok, and grew up to be big plants. and if they haven't got eaten up to death, than they are still alive today, lol.

If those are smogs ones ph, then yes they're still freakishly huge.

We love to chew the fresh nighttime tips while tripping in his backyard :)

yes, they went to smogs. somehow i feel privileged that this parcel got nicked, as it must have looked promising to the thief.

Well i guess i could just send you an international money order or something for the narrowleaf Catha edulis, but I don't think you could send me live plants since they are illegal in the USA.

Of course Catha isnt as easily identifiable as some of the other drug plants are since it looks like any other foliage or house plant. So i guess u could still send it but couldnt label it as Catha edulis.

Do you have seeds or just live plants?

Do you know if Catha edulis can produce seed on older plants or is it only collectable from its native habitat in Africa? For some reason ive heard it doesnt produce seeds outside of its native habitat?

Of course Catha isnt as easily identifiable as some of the other drug plants are since it looks like any other foliage or house plant. So i guess u could still send it but couldnt label it as Catha edulis.

Is Catha illegal in the US?

Do you know if Catha edulis can produce seed on older plants or is it only collectable from its native habitat in Africa? For some reason ive heard it doesnt produce seeds outside of its native habitat?

Mature plants set seed very easily.

Is Catha illegal in the US?

Not sure about simple possession, but the import is most certainly illegal.