The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
apothecary

Cannabis Microhits

How do you isomerize your pot? I assume this involves some sort of acid treatment. I think others would be interested as well.

try this link

http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs.old/plants/ca.../isomerize.html

I also have 'cannabis alchemy' which is mentioned ,if I can dig up the pdf I'll put it up here

if not I still got the book so I will make a pdf and either post it or send cd copies to those interested

naja you is welcome in our house anydayit's as if you took most of what you wrote out of my head :worship:

A friend gave me about a gram about 5 weeks ago.. I'll probably get another week out of it.. :)

I have been getting some really positive resuts recently from my cannibas intake.

I am only smoking once/twice a week, which is the only way I can personally manage the aforementioned herb. Microhits as Apothecary has mentioned but only after an hour/hour and a half of taking one/two Nitrazepam.

The effect of the cannibas is superbly enhanced and it eases the anxiety and inwardness of the herb alone and allows me to function on a much clearer level. My thoughts dont get stuck in those repetiteve patterns with herb alone.

I have also been doing this in conjunction with stretching/and find the the ****pam loosens my muscle groups and my overall relaxation is unparralled. A wheatbag after this on my shoulders (where I hold all my stress) and some really good quality 90% xocolatl (chocolate) on reflection.

The effect of the cannibas is superbly enhanced and it eases the anxiety and inwardness of the herb alone and allows me to function on a much clearer level. My thoughts dont get stuck in those repetiteve patterns with herb alone.

Interesting work trip :)

Me, I am the opposite. I love the inwardness and repetitive patterns...

That is the best way to meditate in my opinion :wink:

Thankyou Creach, Very good summary as i have never been able to find this info on the net. Well the WA laws certainly are not what i expected. That is bugger all better than other states in OZ. Long way from Amsterdam. When are they going to stop throwing money at a war they can not win ? Brain dead pollies !!!! :)

When are they going to stop throwing money at a war they can not win ?

Unfortunately, when it stops getting them elected :ana:.

Edited by creach