The Corroboree
eho2cacti

Lophophora available!!!!

How many decades do you think it would take for ANY OF US in Australia to be able to write something like that and have the proof to show??? Before he came, in Australia we had 'williamsii'. Afterwards, he had all the different forms WITH proof of what the plants will look like.

U need to have a better look through the posts here. Compared to some collections of lophs in Oz, Mexs collection is tiny! :lol:

And as for your comment about people collecting Lophs for their mescaline, are you serious????? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would kill an expensive loph for mesc when you can get the same amount from $20 of Bridgesii????? Get a clue buddy, because MANY of us grow and collect these plants because THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL!!!! When you see old hairy lophs, you can do no more than admire them and if you decide to kill it and eat it then you deserve EXACTLY THAT SAME FATE.

I didn't suggest that people do kill them. Just that this was a reason that MANY, not all, collected lophs. U can't deny this is true. They are sacred because of their mesc content and that is why native American reveared them so much. I wouldn't kill a loph. As far as I'm still aware Lophs are not actually illegal in W.A. just more BS Mex made up or perhaps he was misinformed.

what crap!

Most of the collections in this forum are from overseas!

And when I spoke about "how many decades" I was referring to the fact that he has all the different froms grown IN Australia, so you can see all the differences. Read THAT post! People were thrilled that someone could show Australians whether or not growing seed from different locations in the same Australian conditions would give you diffrernt looking plants. THAT'S what I was refering to.

How do u know so much about a post that was almost completely deleted months ago, when u are such a new member? :wink:

Edited by naja naja

How do u know so much about a post that was deleted months ago, when u are such a new member? :wink:

Because I know the person that put it up!!!!!

And so far as your saying that you wouldn't kill lophs but others would, what makes you say that? Are the rest of us beneath you and you are a collector? I am starting to take offense at your attitude and comments. If you read my previou posts you would have read that I satred writing it after I spoke with Kosta and read all the posts! THAT'S how I know. SO.....GET BACK YOU NASTY HOBBIT!!!!

:lol:

Edited by eho2cacti

Lets face it, people harvest lophs all the time. Be a realist. I would prefer people didn't, but I don't think they should die for harvesting one like u recommend. Wats wrong with a sustainable harvest of buttons? I would choose to propagate them, but would be equally happy if a person wanted to conduct a peyotyl ceremony with em. Harvesting doesn't ness kill them, buttons re-shoot from the base. Mesc is not the only thing in Peyote that goes into making a ceremony. The pics I've seen of collections grown from seed in Oz with a major emphasis on origin are huge. It is true that these freaks collect the for other reasons, not the mesc content, but MANY do!

ANyways, I'm having a discusion, your vomiting abuse. My conversation with u is over unless u talk like a normal person. Don't use emotion. These r words on a screen. I am an avatar. Talk to me like such and don't PC rage. hehe, wonder if I just coined a new term?

newayz, Peace, love and happiness to everyone!

My conversation with u is over unless u talk like a normal person. Don't use emotion.

If you bothered to have read my post and then responded, then you would have shown me the respect you request for yourself, but NOT reading the post and writing all the abuse you did and THEN calling me Kosta (again), shows me that you were trying to vend off your PC Rage before I responded to it with emotion. And I DO get emotional when people call me a liar, because when you say that you are not convinced about my identity you are actually calling me a liar. Ending your post with PEACE LOVE HAPPINES to everyone after what you just wrote is quite hypocritical in itself. I like your new term (PC RAGE) but I too would like this conversation with you to be over :)

Edited by eho2cacti

Peace, love and Happiness to everyone! Again! Hip hip hooray!

U obviously don't get this community.

We can argue, have fights and even abuse each other, but it's just like family. Ur all good friends 5 min later. SO once again

Peace, love and happiness to all.

And I did read the post a few seconds after, thats why I edited that sentence within seconds of posting it! But it's all good. I said it was a theory. I have already tested u,(unbeknowingly to u) and I do believe now that u r not Kosta.

I didn't abuse u once. In my first post, I told u I hoped I was wrong! I explained why I understand ur current position, but u ignored all this and went straight for the Kosta thing. I spoke in a calm, non threatening manner and u spat poison in my face. U r they only one who abused, but it's like water off a duckas back to me. I don't focus on little things. Unless it's my penis. :lol: Jokes ofcourse, it's the size of a five year old , bout 4 ft. :lol:

Go have a :bong: then sum :shroomer: and you'll be :P

And I DO get emotional when people call me a liar, because when you say that you are not convinced about my identity you are actually calling me a liar.

Now let's see. I had written...

So Kosta or whoever you are; don't think everyone is a patzer. Your 'contortions' are pathetic. Your threats are those of a jerk and you will deserve what is coming if you do not take heed. Your days of selling here were over a month ago. Just move on.

This was addressed at the person known or referred to as "Kosta". And YOU wrote...

I will move on, because none of you seem like nice people. You have done nothing but abuse me....

Now a person who wasn't "Kosta" would not have written "I will move on". You gave it away right there.

Let me just add the point you've missed about your location. Do you reside in Werribee or in "Werribbee". Or don't you know how to spell the suburn you reside in.

Or are you LYING about where you are located? Does this make you a liar?

So please put the shenanigans aside. Writing "I'm a girl" or "I'm religious" or "I'm honest" etc. is not going to convince anyone. If you came out and said that you weren't who you've pretended to be, if you were pretending, then you would be totally stuffed wouldn't you?

My point is that it's not as if you're going to say otherwise if you are lying in the first place. It is unfortunate that you stepped into a situation that is difficult because of past events.

If you believe you can move beyond this and still participate as a useful member of the forum then please do so. If Kosta wishes to make a statement then the email of the forum admin is available and he can get one of his apparently hard working lawyers to draft a letter for him to be published here.

Also as a final point... you wrote:

Thanks for all the abuse, I'll have a few things to say about this forum to my collegues and to other forums.

Which other forums do you frequent? Would you mind giving us the URL and your handle, to one or two so that we might find out more about you, since you've mentioned it?

Edited by sobriquet

Peace, love and Happiness to everyone! Again! Hip hip hooray!

U obviously don't get this community.

We can argue, have fights and even abuse each other, but it's just like family. Ur all good friends 5 min later. SO once again

Peace, love and happiness to all.

And I did read the post a few seconds after, thats why I edited that sentence within seconds of posting it! But it's all good. I said it was a theory. I have already tested u,(unbeknowingly to u) and I do believe now that u r not Kosta.

I didn't abuse u once. In my first post, I told u I hoped I was wrong! I explained why I understand ur current position, but u ignored all this and went straight for the Kosta thing. I spoke in a calm, non threatening manner and u spat poison in my face. U r they only one who abused, but it's like water off a duckas back to me. I don't focus on little things. Unless it's my penis. :lol: Jokes ofcourse, it's the size of a five year old , bout 4 ft. :lol:

Go have a :bong: then sum :shroomer: and you'll be :P

Ok, I understand now. Forgiven and forgotten, but I don't smoke or do drugs, so I'll just meditate on Peace, Love and Happiness :)

Now let's see. I had written...

So Kosta or whoever you are; don't think everyone is a patzer. Your 'contortions' are pathetic. Your threats are those of a jerk and you will deserve what is coming if you do not take heed. Your days of selling here were over a month ago. Just move on.

This was addressed at the person known or referred to as "Kosta". And YOU wrote...

I will move on, because none of you seem like nice people. You have done nothing but abuse me....

Now a person who wasn't "Kosta" would not have written "I will move on". You gave it away right there.

Let me just add the point you've missed about your location. Do you reside in Werribee or in "Werribbee". Or don't you know how to spell the suburn you reside in.

Or are you LYING about where you are located? Does this make you a liar?

So please put the shenanigans aside. Writing "I'm a girl" or "I'm religious" or "I'm honest" etc. is not going to convince anyone. If you came out and said that you weren't who you've pretended to be, if you were pretending, then you would be totally stuffed wouldn't you?

My point is that it's not as if you're going to say otherwise if you are lying in the first place. It is unfortunate that you stepped into a situation that is difficult because of past events.

If you believe you can move beyond this and still participate as a useful member of the forum then please do so. If Kosta wishes to make a statement then the email of the forum admin is available and he can get one of his apparently hard working lawyers to draft a letter for him to be published here.

Also as a final point... you wrote:

Thanks for all the abuse, I'll have a few things to say about this forum to my collegues and to other forums.

Which other forums do you frequent? Would you mind giving us the URL and your handle, to one or two so that we might find out more about you, since you've mentioned it?

You wrote Kosta or whoever you are...I am THAT WHOEVER, NOT Kosta :)

So far as other forums go, there is gardenweb. But I can't give you my handle there, because I don't want to be followed by anyone outside this forum. If we meet in the other forum and we click, then we can chat more :wink:

And finally, about my suburb: What's the point? I mispelt it cos I typed fast. many people mispel suburbs (I like smelbourne which is another person's location). If you want to persecute me for typing fast and making a mistake, please do. I didn't think it important to correct my mistake, because I didn't think it was an important issue. but if it IS an issue to you and it is STILL causing you (or anyone else) a problem, then I will correct my spelling :)

There are countless points that I could respond to above, but I can't be bothered.

However I will say two things:

Firstly, apologies to eho2cacti for assuming you were male

Secondly - AFAIK (and I've done a bit of research): LOPHOPHORA IS NOT ILLEGAL TO POSSESS IN WA. If you intend to continue propagating this belief, please cite a reputable source. Such as the legislation where it is listed. Otherwise, please stop saying that it is illegal to possess. It's not.

'neighbours' 'everybody needs good neighbours.... with a little understanding....'

Who needs a TV!!

:lol: LMFAO JJ

'neighbours' <da da da> 'everybody needs good neighbours.... with a little understanding....' <da da da>

Who needs a TV!! :lol:

:rolleyes:

Very funny :)

Hey I saw your signature and I have a comment:

nothing lasts...but nothing is lost!

:wink:

Very funny :)

Hey I saw your signature and I have a comment:

nothing lasts...but nothing is lost!

:wink:

And did it even exist in the first place?! :wink::blink:

Really tho my sig doesnt mean anything deep, its just kind of like a disclaimer cos i cant stop changing my handle and avatar! :P

Edited by Jeffery Jones

What has happened to this forum lately, there seems to be so much bad feeling going on. where is :) filled forum that i joined?

Or was it that never read the bad stuff before?

as for mex i never met the guy face to face, like i have never met anyone else in the forum face to face. I did trade with him through here and ebay and didn't have any problems with him.

I hope i haven't pissed off anyone with this post, it wasn't my intention. I just feel that this bad blood is damaging this forum, And i don't want that. I love this forum. I love reading about other peoples experiences and seeing how other peoples gardens grow. I look over the pages almost every day looking for new posts and taking in all there is.

So

please take a deep breath and :lol:

What has happened to this forum lately, there seems to be so much bad feeling going on. where is :) filled forum that i joined?

Or was it that never read the bad stuff before?

as for mex i never met the guy face to face, like i have never met anyone else in the forum face to face. I did trade with him through here and ebay and didn't have any problems with him.

I hope i haven't pissed off anyone with this post, it wasn't my intention. I just feel that this bad blood is damaging this forum, And i don't want that. I love this forum. I love reading about other peoples experiences and seeing how other peoples gardens grow. I look over the pages almost every day looking for new posts and taking in all there is.

So

please take a deep breath and :lol:

Nice post!

I hear you DuG...I find it appaling that you feel you have to apologise to the people in this forum for saying a nice thing about Mex. It's rather fascist to ask everyone in this community to stay away from a seller. Whatever happened to our free will and to acting as one pleases!!! Personal opinions are just that: personal. And others shouldn't be made to feel guilty for doing what they want to do, just because it goes against a few people's opinions. I'm glad to see there ARE some reasonable people here who do not judge a person they don't know. But there are also some people here who pretend to be all loving and peaceful but act in such malicious ways against Mex. LOVE AND UNITY CAN ONLY COME THROUGH FORGIVENESS. Noone is forcing you to forgive, but you can't call yourselves peaceful OR loving when some of you behave in such malicious ways. adn as for people's comments that Mex burnt many people here and has stolen from them, that is soooooo untrue! I communicated with MOSES and he's getting his plant plus free 3cm lophophora. Another person, a Jono, ALSO got his plant and a small lophophora (free). How can any of you say that he has not honoured his sales and that he is a thief? I cannot ask you NOT to speak before you get your facts right, but when you make false accusations, it is unbecoming of you. And to all the people who STILL think I'm him: 'elate na glipsete to mouni mou, einai poly nostimo!!! :wink:

And to all the people who STILL think I'm him: 'elate na glipsete to mouni mou, einai poly nostimo!!! :wink:

I hope you understand that despite the strong content in the postings that it wasn't directed towards someone other than Konstandinos. I think people have made their thoughts known and you understand the situation more than adequately.

And finally...

;p>

Congratulations on being the first person to receive the universal signifier for pretend cunnilingus in emoticon format. How does it feel to be a part of history?

So you still think I'm someone else! Otherwise you wouldn't offer to eat my peach!

That's your problem. And so far as cunnilingus with emoticons goes, I prefer the way my boyfriend and girlfriends do it.

Your VERY small tongue in the emoticon is not enough to even please a mosquito.

Edited by eho2cacti

What annoys me most is that this argument is at best, totally useless.

Everyone has been made aware of all the possibilites.

Buyer beware.

If you would like to buy a Lophophora from this member, do so. Otherwise, do not.

Everyone has their opinion of Mex, and in all honesty, it doesn't matter what your opinion is, if you dislike his way of doing things then vote with your wallet.

Personally I am sick of all this back and forth tirade and if it continues I will ask teo very nicely to close the thread. The purpose of this particular subforum in the first place is for INFORMATION, not argument about cactus sales.

What annoys me most is that this argument is at best, totally useless.

I don't consider it useless to defend one's honour...I think it's a valiant deed. Especially when this forum has apparently gone to so much trouble to ruin a person's life.

But anyway, you are right in some respects...people should decide with their wallets and their love of plants!

For the record, I started this thread to sell plants and was bombarded with abuse.

Apparently I got in the middle of something and became a target for nasty comments without having done anything to anyone. To this point, I STILL have not heard anyone apologising for the manner in which they treated me (not that I expect anything like that...but it would have shown some character).

Regardless, some people have been nice and I can't take that away from them. If you want the thread closed, you can do it. But if you do that, then it would only be fair to close all the other threads where arguments of this sort have taken place. That would be a valiant deed. and show strength of character.

eho please stop.

Your above post is nothing more than an attempt for more antagonisation. It's called trolling.

If you choose to take just the negative posts as an example of this forum then that is all you deserve.

Please stop.