The Corroboree
eho2cacti

Lophophora available!!!!

Hi eho2cacti,

i belive you that you are not mexicali but from the things you wrote you act as an intermediary. The People around here had some pretty bad experiences dealing with this person. You might want to look out for another supplier. There are many cheaper and more ethical vendors around the place where you are located. You can´t judge the people around here because you have the wrong sources for your plants. This Forum is a nice place but we adamantly fight against ripoffs. If you´d told your sources in Advance, there wouldn´t been a Problem. This way it looks like mexicali sent you to sell his plants for him. To me it also looks like this.

And besides, i have the strange feeling that you are mexicalis business partner. But as i said, it´s never too late to change your supplier. People around are just this rude as they don´t want to get threatened again. Don´t take it personal.

I´m just wondering why you´d lied to us with your question "what is a mex?" a few posts before. If you just bought plants from him, you´ll probably know what a mex is. And your style matches just too good. Really.

Edited by Evil Genius

Some may choose not to boycott these but I believe in ethical business and mexicali and his (phantom) goon are not in that category.

Yes, Mex did prove himself to be rude and unethical but unless you have had dealings with eho2cacti i dont see how you can call him/her unethical in their business dealings. Mex well and truly burnt his bridges here and it would be all too easy for him to use an alias or a "phantom goon" to sell his plants, and yes, this all smells a little fishy to me also. The fact remains that nobody from this forum(that iam aware of) has purchased any plants from eho, therefore we simply do not know if this is a scam, the plants are up to size or whether or not the plants wil even be sent.

Eho has already mentioned the plants were purchased from "Kosta", he has made his money out of them already so i dont see any reason in boycotting the sales to try and prove a point.

Its like saying you will never purchase a Loph in Victoria ever again because it may have come from Mexicali.

If only i had the money.

BTW eho, where and when is this show in Melbourne?

[/b]

The People around here had some pretty bad experiences dealing with this person.

so far as I have seen from reading the related threads, that's not entirely true. A couple of people seem to have had a bad experience and everybody else seems to be taking their side. Don't get me wrong, if you have a problem with him that's your issue. But so far as I know, he hasn't burnt anyone and always tried to do right by people

You might want to look out for another supplier. There are many cheaper and more ethical vendors around the place where you are located.

Unfortunately, no-one in Melbourne has the quality and quantity that Kosta has. If you can tell me someone cheaper, I'm all ears! But I looked around before I bought from him and was disappointed

You can´t judge the people around here because you have the wrong sources for your plants.

I don't understand...wrong sources for my plants?

This Forum is a nice place but we adamantly fight against ripoffs.

This still remains to be seen...from the moment I wrote my first post, I have received nothing but strange replies and 'someone' telling people not to buy from me

If you´d told your sources in Advance, there wouldn´t been a Problem. This way it looks like mexicali sent you to sell his plants for him. To me it also looks like this.

I cannot help you in that regard. I bought his plants and I wanted to make a little bit of money back is all

And besides, i have the strange feeling that you are mexicalis business partner.

It sounds like you are paranoid!

But as i said, it´s never too late to change your supplier.

Show me someone who has his plants at his prices or better and I'll buy them! But why should I change supplier? Obviously you have a problem with him, but he hasn't done anything to me so there is no reason for me to burn him. I prefer not to act on other people's recommendations, but to give people a chance. If they burn me twice, then I'll burn them back :)

People around are just this rude as they don´t want to get threatened again. Don´t take it personal.

How can I not when you are writing all these things about me?

I´m just wondering why you´d lied to us with your question "what is a mex?" a few posts before.

I bought plants from Kosta. At the point in time you wrote about "mex", I had no idea what a mex was. I had to look at the ebay thread to find out what you were talking about

If you just bought plants from him, you´ll probably know what a mex is. And your style matches just too good. Really.

Once again, you sound paranoid and I can't help that. But please do not write things about me when they are not true

I'll jump in with a couple of cents worth

My feeling is that eho2cacti is who and what he says he is. In any case we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. And I can't see any big problems with him reselling mex's plants, particularly as he's been honest about it.

However, my feeling is also that mexicali did indeed behave unacceptably and any ill-feeling towards him is quite deserved. Personally I found him a fairly good trader (although not excellent), and his plants and prices were as good as they get. And I agree with your sentiment, eho2cacti, that it is not right to judge someone forever based on a biased sample of their actions. But I feel that the sample we got following the ebay deal was convincing enough that I have no desire to trade with mexicali.

I have no desire to trade with mexicali

nor with horticultural contortions,gollumscacti,neisner2973,sacred cactus or any other alias the guy comes up with.

eho2cacti as you can see it was hard to keep up with how many times this guy tried to reinvent himself,it seemed like every other day there was another attempt at selling when he HAS outstanding sales which he will not honour.

if you look at the trail he has left it is quite logical to assume you were another of him or working for him, it is the only way he can sell on the net which is obviously very important to him or he wouldnt have tried so desperately to keep fooling people.

three separate aliases were removed by ebay for continual infractions(and yet he had the gall to tell us when he threatened people with police that he was doing so with ebays authority)so it is not just a few people here pissed with him.

you obviously dealt with him directly so your dealings could not be falsified,where as in the preceding month he has continually ignored requests to honour his sales and yet at the same time opens another alias and tries to keep selling.

basically you have lousy timing trying to sell lops here as a 'unknown' at the moment.

Hi eho2cacti,

your praises in the other thread are speaking for themselves. You´ve told us that you´ve only dealt with mexicali once. How can you be so sure about all the glowing references you had for him in this post? I´m sure his plants are ok but how can you pretend theres nothing wrong with him just from doing one deal? i don´t have a Problem with mexicali but the emails he wrote made me sick. That´s not the kind of guy that i want to have around. Nor his Fans. Indirectly you approve his threathenings with your references.

And don´t make him bigger than he is. 300 Sales in one year is a normal quote for a cactus retailer. There is no award on that.And about his earlier management reviews at ebay i have to say that i can remember a dispute with another forum member in which mexicali acted more than unprofessional. Better inform yourself before you write such kind of stuff. And your insults in which you´ve called me paranoid match mexicalis style as well. Your style reflects the same arrogance i know from Mexicalis emails. Don´t try to argue around with me; me and my imaginary friends aren´t interested at all in your small town clique. I don´t care if you want make money with mexicalis overprized plants but better don´t wonder if people continue to be rude against you. who you are is who you know!

Edited by Evil Genius

I'm still not convinced I must say. All of you are writing "he" but this eho has named themselves as "Karen"; very strange name for a Greek girl. Not to mention a 'girl' with arrogance that matches the contempt that mexicali showed for this community. Not knowing how to spell your own suburb? And there's another cactus expert all of a sudden, an arrogant female no less appear out of the blue knowing exactly where to sell this stuff?

Odd, odd, odd.

Finally this 300 sales on eBay praise is possibly well deserved. Now 300 x $30 ~ $9000 in takings from eBay. And that's 300 in one pseudonym - there's many other eBay ids in the contorted pathetic person this deceptive snake Kosta is. And even that doesn't take into account the private sales off sites like this. So let's say $15 k per annum.

Some of you have this Kosta's full name and bank account details.

If I ever catch this prick on eBay or other places again I'm going to go out of my way to buy from him to get this information.

I'm positive ATO will be interested to learn about these sales and income, and would be more than willing to investigate whether everything including GST / BAS is up to scratch.

So Kosta or whoever you are; don't think everyone is a patzer. Your 'contortions' are pathetic. Your threats are those of a jerk and you will deserve what is coming if you do not take heed. Your days of selling here were over a month ago. Just move on.

Edited by sobriquet

i agree with sobriquet on everything but reporting this guy to "authorities". i'm not into the reporting, that's what pissed me off to start with. best of luck to all of you i hope you can sort this out. i wish i had enough lophophora to just give it all away because at this point i would.

So Kosta or whoever you are; don't think everyone is a patzer. Your 'contortions' are pathetic. Your threats are those of a jerk and you will deserve what is coming if you do not take heed. Your days of selling here were over a month ago. Just move on.

I will move on, because none of you seem like nice people. You have done nothing but abuse me. And you call this a friendly forum. For a newbie to come and cop all the shit you have laid on me, it's just not nice. I hear talk of reporting people? It seems that some of you are no different than Mexicali. Yeah, I met him, I bought from him and I will keep on buying. There's no point in trying to offer you any plants...these plants are sacred and you people are treating me like shit. Thanks for all the abuse, I'll have a few things to say about this forum to my collegues and to other forums.

I agree with sobriquet and evil genius. I swear that guy is Mexicali pretending to be nice, or one of his good friends who probably has no cacti but gets it from mexicali on demand and gets a cut of the sales money. Seems way too sus. He claims he bought them from Mexicali but why would someone go to all that bother of buying cacti from mexicali only to desperately sell them again on this thread?? People usually keep lophs to grow and treasure anyway.

Edited by SaBReT00tH

why would someone go to all that bother of buying cacti from mexicali only to desperately sell them again on this thread?? People usually keep lophs to grow and treasure anyway.

Because when you fork out so much money, you want to make some of it back as well as keep as many plants as you can. And no-one is desperate to sell. As I have said MANY times before, NOONE is PRESSURED: THERE IS A CACTUS SHOW IN MMELBOURNE wher I can go and sell them! if you don't want them, no-one is forcing them on you.

And for the last time: I AM NOT HIM

THERE IS A CACTUS SHOW IN MMELBOURNE

cactus.gif

I ask again, where and when???

I would really like to know so i can attend, and im sure many others here would like to also.

Yeah, look.

It really doesn't matter if eho is Mexicali or not. Everyone here deserves a minimum amount of respect, if only to keep the vibe of this place friendly.

Its plain and clear about 10 posts back what the entire situation is: either it is Mexicali (or a compatriot) or it is someone who bought some plants off him. Now that everyone is aware of the situation, "buyer beware", they can make their own choice.

eho, go or stay is up to you, but I suggest you take MOSES post as some good advice.

Everyone chill :)

PS: eho, from now on do you please mind keeping sales threads out of the cactus forum and into the seed and plant exchange one! Thanks.

I hear talk of reporting people? It seems that some of you are no different than Mexicali.

why should I not report Kosta he stole my money and has continued to trade.

he is a crook and will be dealt with as such

we are not gonna report him cos he's our sales competitor like he does, we will report him because he is a crook and for the sake of the cactus community in general it is our duty to see the con-artist caught before he preys on others

because of this one individual the integrity of on-line cactus sellers from melbourne have been thrown into suspicion and will not clear up till he is caught.

you entered this forum acting so naive(they even come with the name of the areas they're from)) and yet now seem so knowledgeable

Im finding these threads really disturbing i must say, is anyone who offeres a loph up for sale now going to be persecuted like this poor bastard ?

WTF is going on with this community, this is the type of stuff that holds me back from posting my thoughts and ideas, im so worried im going to be publicly crusified for what i say i just dont bother.

I love you all please dont get me wrong here but sheeesh its really upsetting to watch this crap unfold

please dont :crux: me, im not standing up for any of these people just noting a trend that worries me

why should I not report Kosta he stole my money and has continued to trade.

he is a crook and will be dealt with as such

we are not gonna report him cos he's our sales competitor like he does, we will report him because he is a crook and for the sake of the cactus community in general it is our duty to see the con-artist caught before he preys on others

because of this one individual the integrity of on-line cactus sellers from melbourne have been thrown into suspicion and will not clear up till he is caught.

you entered this forum acting so naive(they even come with the name of the areas they're from)) and yet now seem so knowledgeable

It is easy to make accusations about someone who can't respond in this forum.

I'll speak with him and find out exactly what's going on.

I know Kosta and he would NOT steal from anyone. Have you tried to contact him and sort things out? Tell me who you are and I'll find out for you when I see him. Calling people bastards, crooks, assholes is different to accusing them of being thieves. It's hard for me to believe that a person who gave me 5 free lophophoras would need to steal from anyone. In any case, the plants are no longer available. Too much of a hassle in this forum and too many angry people. I don't know what he did to you, but to be talking about reporting to whoever or doing other types of similar acts doesn't seem very friendly to me. Or is this how your community is? Friendly to each other and hateful to others? Whatever happened to loving one's enemy as Christ asked us to do? It's easy to love the the people who are nice to you, everybody can do that. But it seems that none of you here actually believe what you preach about love and unity. I am very disappointed with this community, crucifying people based on what others say about them. And not only Kosta, you have crucified ME for trying to sell some plants. Nevermind...you are forgiven because you don't know what you are doing.

PS: Yes, my name is Karen and I AM Greek. Have ANY of you been to Greece in the past 10 years? There are AFRICAN and ASIAN people who have become Greek! You'll see that there are MANY of us x-patriots, born to one Greek and one Aussie parent. So to the ignoramus who suggested that my name is not Greek, have a think about what I wrote.

It is easy to make accusations about someone who can't respond in this forum.

I'll speak with him and find out exactly what's going on.

I know Kosta and he would NOT steal from anyone. Have you tried to contact him and sort things out? Tell me who you are and I'll find out for you when I see him. Calling people bastards, crooks, assholes is different to accusing them of being thieves. It's hard for me to believe that a person who gave me 5 free lophophoras would need to steal from anyone. In any case, the plants are no longer available. Too much of a hassle in this forum and too many angry people. I don't know what he did to you, but to be talking about reporting to whoever or doing other types of similar acts doesn't seem very friendly to me. Or is this how your community is? Friendly to each other and hateful to others? Whatever happened to loving one's enemy as Christ asked us to do? It's easy to love the the people who are nice to you, everybody can do that. But it seems that none of you here actually believe what you preach about love and unity. I am very disappointed with this community, crucifying people based on what others say about them. And not only Kosta, you have crucified ME for trying to sell some plants. Nevermind...you are forgiven because you don't know what you are doing.

PS: Yes, my name is Karen and I AM Greek. Have ANY of you been to Greece in the past 10 years? There are AFRICAN and ASIAN people who have become Greek! You'll see that there are MANY of us x-patriots, born to one Greek and one Aussie parent. So to the ignoramus who suggested that my name is not Greek, have a think about what I wrote.

yes he has been contacted numerous times

he was suspended as horticultural contortion,

i contacted him for my item,

he responded with send me your details as I WANT to give you the cactus,

details sent,

nothing back,

contact again,

now contact him through ebay only cos he cant trust email,

contacted through ebay,

no response,

contacted his personal email which he used to initially contact me so he knows it was from me a customer,

no response,

sent numerous emails through personal and ebay nothing,

my last contact was threatening legal action because i have no other avenues and I have had legal counsel on the matter

and you think I shouldnt be pissed

if i am wrong about you i apologise but the fact is this shit pile you have walked into is Kostas fault and if you are in contact him tell him to fix his bloody mess

all i have said are the facts as they have happened to me

i dont care what race you/he are, the fact is he has ripped me off and i'm not happy and want something done about it

i dont need to tell you who i am Kosta being so honest as you say knows what he has not sent.

if you have read the threads these matters are about you will notice i have kept out of this public stoush till now hoping for Kosta to do the right thing, but it has now got beyond a joke and i must decide what steps I must take to get justice.

sorry if it soured your day.

And d.c your right this shit should'nt happen

but there is only one person that can fix it

Moses, he agrees with you! :o

He has deleted all emails to do with Ebay, thinking that he had already sent all outstanding items - apparently that's not the case.

If you send him a postal address, he will get it to you plus extras.

See? I knew he's not a bad person :)

cactus.gif

I ask again, where and when???

I would really like to know so i can attend, and im sure many others here would like to also.

http://cssaustralia.org.au/content/view/51/9/

28-29th Oct in Mt Waverly.

Ill definately drop in and check your cacti, karen.. :wink:

seriously though ive not heard such bs in my time here :rolleyes:

Thanks ferret, i wont miss that one. Better save my dollars.

Im finding these threads really disturbing i must say, is anyone who offeres a loph up for sale now going to be persecuted like this poor bastard ?

anyone from melbourne with tangible links to mexicalli anyway

lets all give it time

Mexicalli has left a bad taste in the mouth of many

its bound to happen sooner or later

most people here come looking for something and stay for the love of the people and the plants

some do make an income from it too. Ive never seen that as a problem - obviously cos i do it too

but i know my priorites are for the love of the plants and collecting them first and selling them is a far second

Mex was our first major imposter.

here to exploit a market first, and with no real interest or respect for us beyond being customers or for why most of us are interested in the plants

appearing suddenly, doing a brisk trade, and then acting dishonourably and employing standover tactics to secure a market monopoly incl threatening to involve the fuzz as a scare tactic.

Without getting into a debate on what exactly our 'community values' are - i think its safe to say that this behaviour contravenes what would be considered 'decent'.

im not against selling lophs. ill trade a few myself in future as i know people want them and i love making them.

but honestly ill caution you that you are always better off with seed!

it takes longer but youll learn more and its much cheaper

try www.earthalchemy.net. I get my seed there and all recent batches hae been excellent

Thanks for the info Ferret!!

Hopefully will make it and see some of you folks there. :)

anyone from melbourne with tangible links to mexicalli anyway

Mexicalli has left a bad taste in the mouth of many

its bound to happen sooner or later

Mex was our first major imposter.

here to exploit a market first, and with no real interest or respect for us beyond being customers or for why most of us are interested in the plants

appearing suddenly, doing a brisk trade, and then acting dishonourably and employing standover tactics to secure a market monopoly incl threatening to involve the fuzz as a scare tactic.

Without getting into a debate on what exactly our 'community values' are - i think its safe to say that this behaviour contravenes what would be considered 'decent'.

Now that I have read all related threads and comments (and also spoken with "mex"), I think you are overreacting. Why? Because:

He sent a very reasonable email to the person in WA, informing them of the lega; staus of what they were doing (which they obviously were unaware of). He didn't mention anything about reporting the perth-person until he received two nasty emails from her. Kosta goes by the Law (that's who he is). And that doesn't mean he is out to harm people. He is aware of the legal staus of all his dealings. In order for him to get "there", he had to spend a lot of time and money on lawyers. You see, he has such a big collection, that he had to make sure he was "legal" in what he was getting into. Customs and police have checked his house and couldn't fault him (because he is so careful).

Wht I believe happened is he informed the perth-person about the legal staus, initially they responded naively and then they responded offensively, so he did the same (after two emails from perth). Mind you he never actually called any authorities! He is not vindictive and just because people have done that to him, it doesn't mean he would do it back. So far as monopolizing the market (if that's what you would call selling plants on ebay), it's not his fault he had the plants to do it with! As far as I can recall, many other people sold lophies on ebay at the same time as him. And MANY times he was suspended from Ebay because "other people" would be reporting him to Ebay for selling drug paraphernalia (!) So before you go on blaming Kosta for everything, take a step back and see that there are many people who were out to stop him from selling while they were selling themselves.

Kosta contacted his lawyers, they formulated a response to Ebay's claim that he was selling drug-paraphernalia and they sent the letter to Ebay. He received a response from Ebay, telling him exactly what their problem was (and it all had to do with the naming of the plant). So they sent another letter asking ebay if certain "names" of lophophora were allowed. They responded with a list that he started using and kept using for a long time. Other people "caught on" to what he had found and started doing the same thing as him (calling the plants particular names). Kosta didn't feel they were "taking his business", he just wanted to make sure that they had followed the right channels (the channels HE had paid for and followed in order to sell his plants). But as he put it to me: how would any of "them" (meaning YOU guys) would be happy if others started getting for free what they (meaning you guys) had paid dearly for? I'd hate to say it, but he had a point...and despite how nice I would like to make myself out to be, I probably would be a little upset about it. I've been reading that he is a narc and appeared sus from the beginning and all that. That made me laugh because I know how untrue it was. I can understand that many of you were a little 'curious' about him...he came out of nowhere and showed people so many (of his) plants, giving info on how to grow them, how to treat them, and alot of other important information (especialy his post on the different seeds and what plants they end up looking like! That was GOLD! How many decades do you think it would take for ANY OF US in Australia to be able to write something like that and have the proof to show??? Before he came, in Australia we had 'williamsii'. Afterwards, he had all the different forms WITH proof of what the plants will look like. Calling him an impostor is trulyunfair because he was as genuine about his hobby (lophs and arios) as they come. He offerred all his advice at no cost and constant support to all his customers andd others who sent him emails. I don't think he EVER exploited the market! He was selling at AUCTIONS! He never forced anybody to pay more than what they wanted to pay! That's why he was SELLING at auctions! I met Kosta at the Cactus society meetings. And people ask him "how much" all the time. And you should see this...he gets all shy and cowers back because he doesn't want to ask them for money! Most of the time, he GIVES his plants to society members and asks them to bring him something back (another plant) or pay whatever they want to pay him! Why am I saying allt this? Why am I 'defending him'? I am not the only one who has defended him A number of people have been appalled at the defamation of character that has taken place in this forum. I was never interested in talking about mex. I came here to tell people about some plants I had available and was bombarded with emails and comments about him, so in defending myself, I ended up also defending him. He has acted as a friend to me at times when others had given up on me. So to see the comments I have seen about him is something I will defend with the truth. Nothing of what I have written here is an exaggeration or a lie. I can only defend someone with the truth (I am religious and am obliged to do so). Yesterday MOSES wrote that he hadn't received his plant. I asked MOSES to tell me what that was about and that I would try and fix it or him. MOSES told me what plant it was and the ebay username he had bought it under. I called Kosta and asked what was going on, because HE had told me he had taken care of everyone's outstanding accounts. When I said MOSES' ebay name, he started cursing (in greek :lol:). He said he'd told MOSES that he'd send it but couldn't remember sending it. You see, he had deleted ALL correspondance to do with Ebay (and this forum). He did that after he (thought) he had sent everyone's items. If that's not true, how can you explain post from other members in this forum saying how diligent he was in getting their items to them AFTER he got suspended? He also told me about a guy called JONO whose plant he had delayed as well (for the same reasons). I believe he sent JONO his plant (a trichocereus crest) WITH a FREE LOPHIE as an apology! If he is as nasty, pretentious and selfish as you make him out to be, how does that make any sense? Anyway, he asked me to get MOSES' details and he would sent HIM his plant (with an apology as well). MOSES involved his lawyers. As far as I know how these things work, the most that can happen is they sent Kosta a letter of demand about the item before pressing charges. The letter of demand would ask for MOSES' plant and Kosta is prepared to send him so much more. So if MOSES wants to pay for his lawyers to write him a letter that will get him his plant, he is welcome to do so. But I don't think he would benefit as much out of it as he would if he just send him his postal address again :) I look back at this email now and I see that I have been writing for half an hour (and you have been reading for about 3 minutes). I think I have said what I wanted to say about him. You guys judge him as you will. I know what he is and I'm telling you you got him wrong. Yes, maybe it was wrong to say that he would call WAQIS. But he only responded so after he received nasty emails. Many of us could react in similar ways. I mean look at what YOU people have written in these threads! You were talking about reporting him to so many authorities!!! Apparently MANY of us would react in similar ways to him if we were pised off! I hope you give what I said some serious consideration (otherwise we have all wasted our time writing and reading this post).

ON ANOTHER NOTE, thanks to the people for putting up the details for the Melbourne show! I'll be going for a little bit too. I think Kosta might be there too. I hope if any of you come down and he is there (if you can't treat him with respect), just don't cause a scene. Have a lovely day :)

I will say a thing or two. Having more than 1 sellers I.D. is against e-bays rules. Go fuckin read them! SO he acted poorly there. He was willing to send cacti to W.A. when I contacted him. So he is breaking the law and quarainteen! or was atleast willing to do so on my behalf.So He's a friggin hypocrit (can't be bothered lookin for correct spelling!) He was willing to sell me a cacti that he knew was illegal for me to possess. If I had bought cacti from him. I'd have been worried about him reporting me too. Threats like that are not on. Not honouring your trades is NOT ON! If he'd been man enough to let 1 other person sell a 1 off loph on ebay without saying shit. Which, seriously, it's none of his fuckin business!!! Nothing would have ever happened. Even after dishonouring trades, many here were still dealing with him, but as soon as he threatens to report any member to the authorities for any reason. Also calling us all druggies and saying he didn't give a shit about our business, he can frig right off. What does he think many people collect lophs for? Surley not cause they are the most spectactular plant. They collect them because they contain mesc and are sacred because of this fact. The simple fact that he called us all druggies, shows how little respect and sacredness he treats these Rare/sacred cacti. He's obviously only in it for the money and not the love.

I do understand where your coming from, wanting to make ur own desision about a person based on there merits. Thats cool. I don't always believe everything other people say either. But here, he proved himself a dick. Has edited his posts or deleted them to suit him, so he doesn't look like the bad guy. Lots of shits happened that u are not aware of. I too still continue to find out more info, but I wouldn't trust him, he's a liability.

Hope u don't get screwed and find out the hard way or maybe after realizing he was wrong here, he has changed his ways, but is just too weak to appologize. He's got the admins e-mail if he wanted too. Or maybe, my personal theory is that u r him, trying to act like a victim, since you have now been caught out.

I truely hope I'm wrong and that u can become a useful, participating member. But if all ur here to do is make sum cash and don't really care about us, this community or our morals and values. Then I think I speak for most when I say, go sell em on e-bay! Since surely mex loves u enough to let u sell em too.

Edited by naja naja

I will say a thing or two. Having more than 1 sellers I.D. is against e-bays rules. Go fuckin read them! SO he acted poorly there. He was willing to send cacti to W.A. when I contacted him. So he is breaking the law and quarainteen! or was atleast willing to do so on my behalf.So He's a friggin hypocrit (can't be bothered lookin for correct spelling!) He was willing to sell me a cacti that he knew was illegal for me to possess. If I had bought cacti from him. I'd have been worried about him reporting me too. Threats like that are not on. Not honouring your trades is NOT ON! If he'd been man enough to let 1 other person sell a 1 off loph on ebay without saying shit. Which, seriously, it's none of his fuckin business!!! Nothing would have ever happened. Even after dishonouring trades, many here were still dealing with him, but as soon as he threatens to report any member to the authorities for any reason. Also calling us all druggies and saying he didn't give a shit about our business, he can frig right off. What does he think many people collect lophs for? Surley not cause they are the most spectactular plant. They collect them because they contain mesc and are sacred because of this fact. The simple fact that he called us all druggies, shows how little respect and sacredness he treats these Rare/sacred cacti. He's obviously only in it for the money and not the love.

I do understand where your coming from, wanting to make ur own desision about a person based on there merits. Thats cool. I don't always believe everything other people say either. But here, he proved himself a dick. Has edited his posts or deleted them to suit him, so he doesn't look like the bad guy. Lots of shits happened that u are not aware of. I too still continue to find out more info, but I would trust him, he's a liability.

Hope u don't get screwed and find out the hard way or maybe after realizing he was wrong here, he has changed his ways, but is just too weak to appologize. He's got the admins e-mail if he wanted too. Or maybe, my personal theory is that u r him, trying to act like a victim, since you have now been caught out.

I truely hope I'm wrong and that u can become a useful, participating member. But if all ur here to do is make sum cash and don't really care about us, this community or our morals and values. Then I think I speak for most when I say, go sell em on e-bay! Since surely mex loves u enough to let u sell em too.

I think you are silly and have missed the whole point of my email.

Nevermind who you think I am, I know who I am :)

ANYONE can have more than one ebay account, you just can't bid on your own accounts. When you start a new account, Ebay asks you if you want to create another! (at least that's what they have done for all my friends who are on Ebay).

I don't know about him willing to sell you any plants in WA, but if you knew it was illegal, why did you ask him to do it? Sounds like you were trying to entrap him! I doubt he would have sent it to you, as it is against the law. Saying something in passing and committing to it are two different things.

So far as not honouring his trades, I think you missed the point again (of course you did, because you said you didn't bother to read the post I put up).

He called you what he called you and wrote you off after everything you said and wrote about him. Don't get me wrong, but if you had said about me the things you said about him in the earlier posts, I too would have told you where to go! In fact, from the moment I posted on this forum and all the buse I have copped from you, I had a good mind to tell you where to go too! Get it through your thick head: I AM A GIRL!

And as for your comment about people collecting Lophs for their mescaline, are you serious????? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would kill an expensive loph for mesc when you can get the same amount from $20 of Bridgesii????? Get a clue buddy, because MANY of us grow and collect these plants because THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL!!!! When you see old hairy lophs, you can do no more than admire them and if you decide to kill it and eat it then you deserve EXACTLY THAT SAME FATE.