The Corroboree
apothecary

The Lab

your word is as good as the book of fairy tales you follow so blindly

fuck off you go no where stoner and leave me alone.

Edited by Tepa

LMFAO.

lab dies and look what happens.

let alone try and figure out who to trust.

It was me apoth, I did what ever it was that fucked up that thing what makes the lab go. Amulte wouldnt gimme that lil green dot, dc and some dude called retro kept spitting on me and i caught crabs.

Trust PD, I can vouch for him... and of course you all trust me :wub:

I'll trust you if you'll trust me.

Fucking arseholes!!!!!!!!!!! One of my only links to the eastern crew. I'm all isolated here in the west with only a few trusted members. I fully support invite only!!

LMFAO.

lab dies and look what happens.

Come on dude. When I say trust I am referring to the fact that advertisement of this chatroom has left it open to attack, someone is abusing this advertisement and trying to get me (and anyone else they can) in trouble for it.

I called in favours to run the lab on a spot where issues like this would not be a concern, but asking my friends to continue hosting this service when it is under constant attack is really not fair on them.

I have very little problems with trust amongst the lab crew the majority of which I've spent a lot of face to face time with and am very close to or at the very least one further degree of separation away.

What does an 'attack' consist of?

What does an 'attack' consist of?

22144113.jpg

But in all seriousness this sad, havent been on much lately but enjoy it immensely when I do!

bummer, was desperate to get in last night. would have been sweet.

I must say, it wasnt really amultes fault, he did give me the green dot, in fact, he was givin it up so much he became the green dot pimp. He was such a pimp man, he was pimpin so hard his green ones turned to gold and even then, he was still slangin that shit all over the place.

Another thing, i dont knw when to BOOM now, there is no Bacchie there to tell me when :(

Apoth, my comment was reflecting this thread, it usually explodes with activity when the lab dies, this time i found some light humour in it all.(prolly cause im bored because there aint no freakin LAB)

Im even starting to miss the abuse.

awwww i miss the lab. the lab was so cool!!! thanks for all the hard work u put into making it and keeping it up for so long apo. :worship:

...thanks for all the hard work u put into making it and keeping it up for so long apo. :worship:

Here, here. Well said jono.

I guess the next place, should there ever be one, will be called Area 51, the existence of which shall be denied routinely.

B)

Here, here. Well said jono.

I guess the next place, should there ever be one, will be called Area 51, the existence of which shall be denied routinely.

B)

I would still like to know what the lab is, it sounds suspiciously like being one of the cool kids in high school.

Maybe I have a prophetic anointing/gift, or maybe I am I just a pathetic, annoying git.

you keep asking the question IB, but at sometime yur just going to have to commit to one or the other.

SEE THATS IT!!...your not paranoid, you're just afraid of commitment ---> welcome to the male condition! All is NORMAL.

Hi guys, as promised, a 'how to' for connecting to the lab has been created, including screenshots from start to finish.

Please see the first post. If you have followed the guide and it still doesn't work, let me know, PLEASE INCLUDE THE ERROR MESSAGE YOU GET.

Keep getting...

* Looking up dynup.net

* Connecting to dynup.net (204.244.252.34) port 6669...

* Connection failed. Error: Connection refused

...is it dead for good?

Edited by CyberCat

aawww damn

Damnit! Don't bump this making me think theres a new post and maybe lab is up again.

maybe lab is up again.

My server has volunteered to act as a guinea pig unless/until something else comes along.

All logging is disabled and the server is encrypted with a 1024-bit key using GNUTLS (if that means anything to you) :)

To save the attacks that plagued the last lab I won't advertise the server name; PM me for details.

C.

I lost me farkin alert balloons on xchat when I "upgraded" to vista. It doesnt make the little cartoon speech baloon by the systray when someone says my name anymore, even tho its set to use tray alerts for highlight events and leave open indefinatly.

How do I fix it? :wacko:

Dont say upgrade to XP, I'll bite you on the nipple.

My server has volunteered to act as a guinea pig unless/until something else comes along.

All logging is disabled and the server is encrypted with a 1024-bit key using GNUTLS (if that means anything to you) :)

To save the attacks that plagued the last lab I won't advertise the server name; PM me for details.

C.

3 Months on is this still up? Would it be worthwhile PMing? :wub: