The Corroboree
apothecary

The Lab

I cant get the damn thing to work!

Hang on! Think i got it working again. Does anybody use it though?

7 people in for 420 happy hour atm ;)

Lab calling Auxin Lab calliong Auxin WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ????

The Lab is currently experiencing technical difficulties...please stand by for Sina's attendance...

Lab calling Auxin Lab calliong Auxin WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ????

Does Auxin go to the Lab as well? Cool, it will be nice if there are not so many cunts and dickwads there next time :) <--Hehe see it? It is so obvious that it is a joke, of sorts.

everytime i try to go to the lanb it doesnt connect for me and then i coudlnt reinstall xchat or mirc for some fuck up reason.

i been tryign to get there fullas but i give up after tryign os many times will try again i mis talkgin with you mob in there

The Lab is currently experiencing technical difficulties...

...again.

Normal transgression will resume as soon as possible. :devil:

Hi guys,

Looks like someone has been repeatedly trying to attack the lab. My hoster has requested me to take it offline.

So the lab is on hiatus for now. When it returns, it will be unfortunately, invite only.

bummer please let me know when your back up finally got in there the other day after such a long time.

Yeah, I am sorry, didn't want it to be like this, but apparently ever since the hostname changed someone or someones has been targetting it/trying to shut it down etcetera.

Looks like the only way for it to continue is for the hostname to only be revealed to trusted users.

Sorry people.

Yeah, I am sorry, didn't want it to be like this, but apparently ever since the hostname changed someone or someones has been targetting it/trying to shut it down etcetera.

Looks like the only way for it to continue is for the hostname to only be revealed to trusted users.

Sorry people.

:blink: That's fucked up as I have only been there a couple of times and was getting a kick out of it... what does it take to get an invite?

:blink: That's fucked up as I have only been there a couple of times and was getting a kick out of it... what does it take to get an invite?

Yeah, fucked up I know. No idea on the 'invite criteria' right now, it completely goes against why I set up the lab in the first place, it isn't really worth thinking about until I can find a new place to host it.

If the person who is doing these attacks is reading this, thanks a lot, your efforts were a success :rolleyes:

Yeah, fucked up I know. No idea on the 'invite criteria' right now, it completely goes against why I set up the lab in the first place, it isn't really worth thinking about until I can find a new place to host it.

If the person who is doing these attacks is reading this, thanks a lot, your efforts were a success :rolleyes:

maybe its tepa... he hates the lab :)

Edited by XipeTotec

LOL

Invite only, you are only sayin that to keep cunts like Dc and Retro out arent ya Apoth.

maybe its tepa...

lol maybe its you! Im not the only one the lab decided to excommunicate XipeTotec so I wouldnt go pointing the finger at me I couldnt care less about the lab and its politics, although I must say nice subtle move with the invites only Sina, its becoming more and more for select members only

Edited by Tepa

Im jonesin man...let me in :ana:

edit* reply to tepa (I thought I could smell something funky when I came in here)

The only thing selective about the people who use the lab, is they are generally the members open minded enough not to give a shit!

Seriously when are you gonna stop tormenting us with your benign replys!?!

Edited by Conan Troutman

Um sounds like the lab is down till further notice CT

Um sounds like the lab is down till further notice CT

hehehe...feel free to send me your MSN address if I havent got it, labstars.

You elitist bastard apothecary just because Retro and I have monkey problems. I swear one of these days POW right in the kisser.

maybe its tepa...

lol maybe its you! Im not the only one the lab decided to excommunicate XipeTotec so I wouldnt go pointing the finger at me I couldnt care less about the lab and its politics, although I must say nice subtle move with the invites only Sina, its becoming more and more for select members only

lol... i wasnt pointing the finger... it was actually just a joke. It could be me.... maybe I was just waiting for you to get pissed off at the lab, then I would hack it, and plant the seed that it was you..... muhahahahaha

I know ive said this before and im sure this will fall upon deaf ears once again, why dont we use a dedicated irc service like austnet or eftnet seems the stability of these private networks is kaka.

perhaps keep the encrypted service for the l33t few who are hand picked by GOD.

btw tepa its good to see you still online even with all your threats of leaving, your word is as good as the book of fairy tales you follow so blindly, what a surprise.

Jeez, can never make everyone happy.

When we were on austnet everyone asking me to make it encrypted. Personally I was happy when encryption came around, for obvious reasons.

Someone emailed my hosting provider a while ago accusing various things, trying to get us shut down/reported to the po. If the lab was on a public network then they probably would shut it down/reported!

Don't pm me asking for invites please, at the moment I don't have time to search for a new provider/setup server right now, let alone try and figure out who to trust.