The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gomaos

name slander

Oh FFS.

God you're a drama-queen.

Is it that time of the month?

I'm not dragging this crap out any longer.

I've asked for a retraction or an apology (preferrably both).

Is it really too big of an ask?

If I remember correctly I retracted my statement that started the whole shitfight solely due to the grief you were getting over it.

Have your say and lock this thread.

It never got anywhere near resolving anything, and more to the point, as this was the only reason that I let you become involved, It didn't warn anyone of the dangers in on-line trade.

Ed

.....wow that was a waist of 2hrs of my life, why did i even look in the bitches and gripes i am a sucker for punishment...

how can you guys even remember this shit after 5 years... are you not all thankful that 5 years later you are all alive and happy....

I have traded with all you guys and i am slightly paranoid now i must say, but i am sure it must of been a miss communication..

When one of the quiet lurkers steps in and says let bygons be bygons then you know its time to love and forget :)

I know i have no right and should not of posted i was trying to restrain myself from posting but cmon 5 years..... FIVE YEARS....

Love and Respect to all the OG's

-Vual

For what it's worth, T, probably not much, I thought you did not handle this at all objectively, that is you did not protect Gom from slander.

Also, you only clearly stated this all was probably the busted dude's fault just now, 5 years after the actual drama...

what is 'the other' forum??

I might take interest on why some people have left here and/or why they hate you....

For what it's worth, T, probably not much, I thought you did not handle this at all objectively, that is you did not protect Gom from slander.

So, I should censor all allegations of wrong doing? Like chiral and many other before?

I tend to let these things play out and then edit or delete the thread if it was a false alarm. Always have and always will. other forums don't provide any such support and th accused basicaly has to fend for himself and the record stands forever.

Also, you only clearly stated this all was probably the busted dude's fault just now, 5 years after the actual drama...

you obviously have not read the thread. also, don't pretend you know anything about this issue and the background. You're just muckraking to stir shit up. there were several other threads dealing with this issue which had to be nuked, so what you know isn't even a fraction of what went on. probably won't stop you from sticking your grubby little nose in anyway though.

well maybe you should put it in some hidden archieves or something, if you don't want to remember it, especially if there are other threads who were deleted.

It was not me who brought it up nor the first nor the second time, I just took the chance to comment

But I sure make a good target for a scapegoat , fire on

what is 'the other' forum??

why www.australianethnobotany.com of course :wink:

why www.australianethnobotany.com of course :wink:

And oh my god do they crap on about this over there constantly (even in completly unrelated threads) its ridiculous I was a lurker here around the time this crap was going on I was too paranoid to post for another 2yrs in fear of attack or some sort of raid LMAO I even remember roumors that you were the cop Torsten thats even funnier maybe some one owes you an apology

it is well known that the police use forums like this as a resource to one degree or another

when it became very clear this was the case sweeping reforms were made to prevent people from incriminating themselves and to prevent criminalizing this forum

the drama is only human and cannot be avoided

Torsten should not have to be our parent, should he?

And oh my god do they crap on about this over there constantly (even in completly unrelated threads) its ridiculous I was a lurker here around the time this crap was going on I was too paranoid to post for another 2yrs in fear of attack or some sort of raid LMAO I even remember roumors that you were the cop Torsten thats even funnier maybe some one owes you an apology

LOL where mate?? why dont you cut and paste the part about torsten being a copper. put your money where your mouth is so maybe someone should apologise

"They crap on"?? I think your mistaken :lol: :lol:

LOL where mate?? why dont you cut and paste the part about torsten being a copper. put your money where your mouth is so maybe someone should apologise

"They crap on"?? I think your mistaken :lol: :lol:

fucks me where but it was the other forum in one of goms many rants over the years I wouldnt know where to begin searching :rolleyes: and just saying when i was new to the forums this situation put me off posting here I still often see threads over there raging on the SAB forum and T.

You frequent AE right? Im sure you dont need me to help you find a negative thread directly aimed at this forum!!! however I dont see the same petty backstabbing here (well none aimed directly at AE anyhow)

Archaea your right people put themselves in the shit we cant blame the forum owner if weve publicly supplied evidence to warrent a search.

sorry for butting in dont know what i was thinking :huh:

Im sorry I honestly dont see negativity, If there is, Im sure the few that do have their reasons. But the majority of members dont know or dont care about past mistakes. Its petty.

IMO I think your just sucking up.

cant find the exact thread im thinking of (theres a few hundred posts that come up with torstens name mostly nothing negative but heres 2 i found in the first page of search results that paint SAB in a negative light

http://www.australianethnobotany.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4004&p=50434&hilit=torsten#p50434

http://www.australianethnobotany.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3859&p=46721&hilit=torsten#p46721

why the attacks? over this shit? it really put me off posting over there after a while which is a shame because there are some great guys over there i order through Darren often however as a member of both forums i feel a little uncomfotable at times when i see a place i respect being slanderd when it all seems a little one sided to me

and my point was that its petty and it trashes AE IMO and negative words did affect both T and Gom as I would have orderd from either of them 2 years earlier than i did if it wasnt for this sort of thing.

well one post is in the bitch ditch and the other one I dont get??

anyway its sad that you dont post because of a few negative posts...

just ignore it like the rest of us do...its dead easy

You gotta realise man that some people when they post,..they do it under the influence, depressed, angry, had shit day....whatever. Sometimes the interweb is the only place some

people can vent to somebody else because there is nobody else. So as shit as the negativity is sometimes, you gotta give people a bit of room man.

man that ario sure has some style.

a few negative posts..

A few lol. Man ppl at AE hate on SAB heaps, or should that be SAD as it is affectionatley known there :P I prolly shouldnt even bother as posting this is just joining in with the petty crap that seems to go on there but really, it seems only a certain few that have their nuts in a grinder about SAB. I liked this one -

Yeah I'm not using SAB no more, if I wanted to chat with narrow minded Gods I'd do it in the Dunny

Im a member at AE and have been since it first began but i just dont bother with it as i find it slow...........One arrogant wanker seems to spoil it for me also, thats my hang up though.

Im sorry I honestly dont see negativity, If there is, Im sure the few that do have their reasons. But the majority of members dont know or dont care about past mistakes. Its petty.

IMO I think your just sucking up.

Ya dont see tha negativity licka???

Re: Teotzlcoatl

by Teotzlcoatl » Fri 04,Dec, 2009 5:01 am

Hey guys what is new?

There is some sort of stink at the Corroboree.... seems Torsten and a bunch of other ppl are mad at each other for some reason...

Who knows...

"We are the one's we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

Teotzlcoatl

by gomaos » Fri 04,Dec, 2009 11:22 am

There is some sort of stink at the Corroboree

that's old news, that stink has been there at least for the last 5 years

say

KNOW

to plants and drugs

the true degree of freedom in any society can only be determined by how a government treats it's minority groups

keep up the fight against governments persistently cutting down on our freedom!!!

gomaos

Site Admin

by lickapop » Fri 04,Dec, 2009 4:31 pm

gomaos wrote:

There is some sort of stink at the Corroboree

that's old news, that stink has been there at least for the last 5 years

fuck that made me laugh

This is how it works You're young until you're not You love until you don't You try until you can't You laugh until you cry You cry until you laugh And everyone must breathe until their dying breath - R Spektor

lickapop

alls i can say is people must be bored shitless.

Yeah I'm not using SAB no more, if I wanted to chat with narrow minded Gods I'd do it in the Dunny
I hope I didn't say everyone on SAB is like that, I didn't mean everyone. But in all fairness I didn't say it wasn't everyone either so

I can see the offense I caused, which was unintentional.

I know I have posted some pretty embarrassing shite myself. So much so I cant look at past posts without cringing sometimes lol

I think everyone has to a degree.

This is good I think we are getting somewhere here today

who wants to go next :lol: :lol:

alls i can say is people must be bored shitless.

well yeah I am... I am waiting for my gf to get home from work. I finished up making some shiitake plates. fed the dogs, watered the plants, swept the floor and now Im bored

stooge ;P

shouldnt you be buffing your gimp suit with your mothers moustache?

I think you will find that lickapop is just messin with ya. he knows full well what goes on at AE and I am sure he's got a fair bit to say about it.

I am going to split this thread as I think the current stuff will be too good to lose, yet the old thread doesn't make much sense without the other threads that went on at the time [some of which still exist, but others have been nuked]. The dramas from 5 years ago were resolved and most of those involved have moved on. Poking around in all that isn't benefiting anyone - least of all those who were so emotionally involved in it and maybe haven't gotten over it yet. I am tempted to delete the whole thing, but it is a historical thread that became the reason for the creation of the other forum and thus should probably remain - historially, not regurgitated ad nauseam.

stooge ;P

shouldnt you be buffing your gimp suit with your mothers moustache?

Oh I forgot to mention that I did that already :)

I think you will find that lickapop is just messin with ya. he knows full well what goes on at AE and I am sure he's got a fair bit to say about it.

Im not really messing around. I am not gonna lie when I say I "feel" a lot of people were at the very end of their tether with the negativity....seems like its all good now....which is ..erm really really positive

I think the current stuff will be too good to lose

Agreed