The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Systemic fungicides

edit

Edited by Rev

Cheers for that Rev.

Im trying out a 'Biocide' on my cacti at the moment called Citrofresh (previously Microkill) which is forumlated from orange extracts.

Its not super effective as a once off but it does work and you can use it regularly wiht no ill effect.

Its NASA aproved, is totaly organic and harmless, in fact is classed as a foodstuff, has no real smell and best of all doesnt harm cacti in anyway.

Check it out...

http://www.citrofresh.com

Im trying out a 'Biocide' on my cacti at the moment called Citrofresh (previously Microkill) which is forumlated from orange extracts.

Its not super effective as a once off but it does work and you can use it regularly wiht no ill effect.

Its NASA aproved, is totaly organic and harmless, in fact is classed as a foodstuff, has no real smell and best of all doesnt harm cacti in anyway.

Check it out...

http://www.citrofresh.com

Hello Andy, how did the citrofresh hold up? Were you using this on advanced cacti or seedlings?

I have been having trouble with fungal growth around loph seedlings (after sterilising soil etc) and need to treat it with something, but would much prefer not to use copper oxy etc.

Hello Andy, how did the citrofresh hold up? Were you using this on advanced cacti or seedlings?

I have been having trouble with fungal growth around loph seedlings (after sterilising soil etc) and need to treat it with something, but would much prefer not to use copper oxy etc.

i used microkill extensively during my indoor growing phase...

its very effective stuff, u can even use it as a mouth wash/throat gargle... And andy, i seem to remember it having a very strong citrus odor??

Its a little bit expensive if your using it regularly, but i loved it because along with charlie karp, aloe vera juice, and Amanita essence, it provided an 'almost' organic indoor growing environ.