The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

10,000 Days stuff

Anonymous wrote:

> I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for

> marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the

> same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8

> piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible

> thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything

> flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical !

comments + a link to a bit torrent downlaod ov the mix here

yeah i heard about this a while ago; i'd be interested to see what others think because personally it sounded pretty terrible to me (didnt mix it myself tho, just downloaded someone elses). coincidently parts of the songs are in the same key and timing so they do match up, but it gets a bit messy towards the end really. i'm sure it could be done with a lot of different bands' songs, but tool fans are the only ones who'd bother :P

http://www.snoopy.force9.co.uk/10000_Days_Secret_Megamix.mp3

this is where i got it from

I just cant figure how to put this without offending people, but... this is precisely the reason so many people hate tool fans. :huh:

lol

A friend and myself had a concord dawn album playing at the same time as a pendulum album, it sounded awesome, everything seemed to fit together.

I guess it all depends on what you have eaten :wink:

I just cant figure how to put this without offending people, but... this is precisely the reason so many people hate tool fans. :huh:

Hehe, I've found alot of Tool fans to be obnoxious too. And I class myself as one (but not obnoxious!).

In my experience, I think it's because the music gets to people on a very personal level. Then they think that others can't possibly be having this reaction because it feels so personal. So they must be a bigger fan, and be something special to be able to "understand" it.

Just my opinion.

I think if you mixed most Tool songs together they would probably fit. :P

I just cant figure how to put this without offending people, but... this is precisely the reason so many people hate tool fans.
--heh heh heh....i'm not a tool fan myself, but i found the site & thought the tool fans here would appreciate it---there's more ov them around here than you could shake a stick at :excl: