The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Legba

Ice in NZ

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cf...jectID=10383626

$135m in drugs smuggled from same port

Friday May 26, 2006

By Elizabeth Binning

Authorities have seized $95 million worth of crystal methamphetamine - nearly enough to supply one million people with individual hits of the drug P.

The haul, the largest in New Zealand, was found in a shipping container and came within a week of a second container that carried $40 million worth of pseudoephedrine.

Police say both shipments of drugs would have been supplied to the local market by criminal networks throughout the country.

The drugs came from the southern Chinese port town of Shekou.

Detective Inspector Bruce Good said the drug busts followed an investigation that started early this year and involved dozens of people, including authorities in Hong Kong.

He said the result was an important disruption to an international drug network.

Six people are in custody after appearing in the Auckland District Court this week.

At least two of the people were based in Auckland and found at a Kohimarama address searched by the police on Monday night.

During the search officers discovered more than $60,000 in cash, money-counting machines, false passports, three handguns, a James Bond-type pen gun which takes a .22 bullet, and a M-16 assault rifle. All the guns were loaded.

Police are saying little about how the drugs were concealed in the shipping containers but the Herald understands the crystal methamphetamine was packaged in 95 plastic bags, many covered in green paint.

The pseudoephedrine was in the form of a precursor drug called Contact NT and was hidden in 25kg packets of Aer-Block Mortar and Plaster.

The pink Contact NT was in a crushed form and was the equivalent of 670,000 tablets - more than 50 per cent of the total amount seized coming into New Zealand in the 2005-06 year.

Customs drug investigations manager Simon Williamson said the drug busts were the largest of their kind in the country.

The P bust was 12 times larger than the previous largest crystal methamphetamine seizure which occurred in January when 8.2kg, valued at $8.2 million, was found at the Ports of Auckland.

Mr Williamson said it was difficult to tell what impact the latest bust would have on the drug market but it did indicate how large the demand had become.

He said that for a number of years Customs had been talking openly about the impact of transnational organised crime activity.

"These recent seizures add substance to what Customs and the police have been saying," said Mr Williamson.

Many of the most horrific crimes in the past few years have been committed by people high on P.

They include the abduction and rape of a Napier woman by Trevor Eagle, the samurai sword attack by Antonie Dixon at Pipiroa near Thames in which one woman lost her hand and a man was later shot dead, and the murder of Wairarapa 6-year-old Coral-Ellen Burrows by her stepfather Steven Williams.

http://pengun.com/22instructions.htm

'This safety is not fool-proof -- the barrel can be forced off with a little extra force even with the safety off -- see the scrape marks on the breech plate.

Another idiosyncrasy of this system is once the gun fires the firing pin remains extended until the gun is cocked again. The extended pin holds the breech plate in the "fire" position, no matter what the control on the body reads. The breech plate in the "fire" position locks the barrel on. So you must cock the 'Now you can unscrew the barrel and reload or whatever.

Don't do it just like that and you will damage the barrel tab and very possibly shoot yourself screwing the barrel on.'

A interesting Nz report except for the propaganda of people running wild and slicing peoples head off with samurai swords.

Those kind of people have other mental health issues, me thinks that drugs of any sort would trigger..

The P bust was 12 times larger than the previous largest crystal methamphetamine seizure which occurred in January when 8.2kg, valued at $8.2 million, was found at the Ports of Auckland.

Wow......

One million a kilo.

.....because the dude buying the 8.2kg was gonna sell it all off in points :P

Good news though, the less we have of this shit around in any country the better.

(i would have punched me for saying that a few years back)

No thats the P causing people to slice each other up

Its cause of the price that drives people crazy

over $1000 a gram

Edited by foolsbreath

No thats the P causing people to slice each other up

Its cause of the price that drives people crazy

over $1000 a gram

more like $80-100 by the point, or $500-$600 a gram. or so my new zealand friends tell me.

Edited by genki

more like $80-100 by the point, or $500-$600 a gram. or so my new zealand friends tell me.

Yeah, i have heard the same. Around $100 for a point of descent stuff.

Why would you bother. Then again i have heard all that sort of SHIT(pills speed smack) is very pricey over there.

A interesting Nz report except for the propaganda of people running wild and slicing peoples head off with samurai swords.

Those kind of people have other mental health issues, me thinks that drugs of any sort would trigger..

a little know fact in the world of psychoparmacology is that there is no other drug that can create paranoid schitophrenic brain chemistry permanetly like amphetamines.

it ruins your ability to create dpamine normaly and actualy creates mental illness in those that are not pre-psychotic. if you play with amphetamines long enough all you are doing is makeing your self physicaly speaking menatily ill.

i come from a town where it is made in bathtubs and in car trunks i have seen totaly sane working class people try to kill thier children because they thought they had become demons.

meth is probalbly THE worst and most dangerous drug used by people today. i know this from first hadn experience. its cheap and it super additctive and it targets blue collar workng class folk, and it leaves a permenant damaging impression on those that use it.

free masons rule the world.......

i feel like the ants underr my skin are trying to tell me somthing abouut fractle geometery....

my personal fav...

there are two things i love more then anthing in this world. eating and sleeping and when i do meth i cant do either...

hearing that made me cry...

a little know fact in the world of psychoparmacology is that there is no other drug that can create paranoid schitophrenic brain chemistry permanetly like amphetamines.

it ruins your ability to create dpamine normaly and actualy creates mental illness in those that are not pre-psychotic. if you play with amphetamines long enough all you are doing is makeing your self physicaly speaking menatily ill.

i come from a town where it is made in bathtubs and in car trunks i have seen totaly sane working class people try to kill thier children because they thought they had become demons.

meth is probalbly THE worst and most dangerous drug used by people today. i know this from first hadn experience. its cheap and it super additctive and it targets blue collar workng class folk, and it leaves a permenant damaging impression on those that use it.

free masons rule the world.......

i feel like the ants underr my skin are trying to tell me somthing abouut fractle geometery....

my personal fav...

there are two things i love more then anthing in this world. eating and sleeping and when i do meth i cant do either...

hearing that made me cry...

Wth is P ? Is that slang for meth?

Lol, 500 upto 600 dollars a gram. You just can't afford to be a junk in australia/nz. How much for a gr coke? 300? How on earth can you pay such an addiction :huh:

How on earth can you pay such an addiction

--steal.

i used to know some folks who would go through $1000 worth ov smack every 24hrs, shooting up every 4 hours. they would steal carrier bags full ov paracetamol, razor blades or batteries from supermarkets & then sell it on to smaller shops.

house burglary is another popular source ov income--more so these days as the supermarket have wised up.

--steal.

i used to know some folks who would go through $1000 worth ov smack every 24hrs, shooting up every 4 hours. they would steal carrier bags full ov paracetamol, razor blades or batteries from supermarkets & then sell it on to smaller shops.

house burglary is another popular source ov income--more so these days as the supermarket have wised up.

Belgan streetdrug prices:

Coke: 40 upto 50 euro/gr. I also used to knew a guy who sold 2 upto 3 gr for 50 dollar. He got it straight from the seaport. Most Latin-American Coke first comes to Belgium, making it almost pure. Coke that's busted is being used for pharma.

Speed: 2 upto 5 euro/gr

Weed: 15 euro for 2 or 3 gr. Or go to the coffeeshops in Holland about an hour drive.

Mushrooms: 9 up to 15 euro for 30 gr fresh in Holland.

Special K: 30 up to 50 euro/gr

Xtc: 2 up to 5 euro/pill. (5 is very expensive)

MDMA christals: 25 up to 35 euro/gr

GHB: 100 up to 200 euro/litre if you have a good source.

LSD: 2 up to 10 euro a trip.

Well ... we are one of the biggest producers along with Holland B)

Belgan streetdrug prices:

Coke: 40 upto 50 euro/gr. I also used to knew a guy who sold 2 upto 3 gr for 50 dollar. He got it straight from the seaport. Most Latin-American Coke first comes to Belgium, making it almost pure. Coke that's busted is being used for pharma.

Speed: 2 upto 5 euro/gr

Weed: 15 euro for 2 or 3 gr. Or go to the coffeeshops in Holland about an hour drive.

Mushrooms: 9 up to 15 euro for 30 gr fresh in Holland.

Special K: 30 up to 50 euro/gr

Xtc: 2 up to 5 euro/pill. (5 is very expensive)

MDMA christals: 25 up to 35 euro/gr

GHB: 100 up to 200 euro/litre if you have a good source.

LSD: 2 up to 10 euro a trip.

Well ... we are one of the biggest producers along with Holland B)

So mate when am i comin over for a visit then?! :P:wink: ^_^

cheeky you are amanito, i alwyas find myself at the travel agent trying to hold back, after your posts on prices.

um me have sun!!