The Corroboree
Salviador

Dihydrogen monoxide

Recent posts reminded me of this website, its quite a worrying substance Well worth your deliberation it is truly affecting the Flow of society as we know it

http://www.dhmo.org/

Edited by Salviador

Recent posts reminded me of this website, its quite a worrying substance Well worth your deliberation it is truly affecting the Flow of society as we know it

http://www.dhmo.org/

I have very frequent exposure to dhmo and have not noticed adverse effects.

I engaged in some truly heroic doses over the weekend and noticed an intense need to urinate which was followed by an amazingly clearing sensation and overall sense of well being!

I have also heard of people using it as a supplement on their plants with great effect and increased vigour! Anyone else experience this??

Yet another example of new age nonsense and quackery. I choose to drink only nonpolar solvents, and I'm ok ;).

When heated, it can apparently cause very nasty burns :huh:

Oh and tripitaka, I once ommited it from my plants diet and the effects were devastating! :P

Shhh!

Keep it down guys or the brilliant minds in our government will make it S9. :bootyshake:

Well maybe they should, long time users suffer withdrawl symptoms like dry mouth and toungue, chapped lips, dehydration, and if it isn't treated, hallucinations and even death!

and here I was thinking that it was satan's influence on the world that was causing problems... (well atleast that's what the freak in a suit at the door told me once)

speaking of which

has anyone ever committed an act of violence on such a suited person

i dont consider myself inherently violent

but the thought of fist connecting with chops on a Jw/ mormom/moonie whatever on my doorstep is appealing

i wish to do it at least once. maybe when im 60 so no-one willpress charges.

i mean you could set ur dog on them but then it would be put down

its so hard to 'get the message' across

reminds me of a song

How can you be sure

theres no Mormons at your door

or Avon ladies under your floor

Get a Rotweiller, for sure!

offer them drugs - worked for me - the two mormons were dead keen - they knew they werent allowed but they so wanted too...

a lot of people mix this stuff with other drugs. I used to use it in my bong when I was smoking marijuana, a lot of people mix it with their heroin, and I've even seen people take it with pills. It's pretty easy to get in australia, particularly in coastal areas, and they've even started selling it at clubs. It's pretty disgusting that people are willing to put this stuff in their bodies, considering that it's a major component of human urine.

a lot of people mix this stuff with other drugs. I used to use it in my bong when I was smoking marijuana, a lot of people mix it with their heroin, and I've even seen people take it with pills. It's pretty easy to get in australia, particularly in coastal areas, and they've even started selling it at clubs. It's pretty disgusting that people are willing to put this stuff in their bodies, considering that it's a major component of human urine.

Does it have a synergistic effect when mixed with these drugs?

I heard it doesn't work so well when mixed with coke :unsure:

It is the cause of so many environmental problems:

a major component of acid rain

a greenhouse gas

causes sea level rise

flooding

erosion

secondary salinisation

the list goes on...

...and it keeps showing up in my house and freaking me out. I find that I must flush it down the toilet or tip it down the sink so that I may escape it's ravages. Colourless, odourless and tasteless, a truely insideous and undetectable killing machine.