The Corroboree
naja naja

G'day all

thanks all.

Edited by naja naja

damn before i ent overseas i had 10 of these - all wild though but i never had much trouble isolating them clean. Unfortunately im in the same boat - i was thinking of calling in some favours so ill let you know..

Naja Naja, I would strongly suggest that you do not order anything from Earthpod until Adrain starts activly filling orders again unless you dont mind waiting for an unknown ammount of time to receive your print. for instance its been nearly a full year since I made my $45.00+ order. :(

Then again you could get lucky, who knows?

Edited by AndyAmine.

has anyone seen pans this year?

last 2 theyve been all over but hardly any cubies

then this year SFA of anything despite the wetness

???

This year I pretty much found nothing but cubes. But only had 2 or 3 very good hunts and then nothing.

Ive found a few meanies but not many and mixed in with mostly other kinds of Pans and a few cubensis, a very quiet year all in all.

I might do the righteous thing and beg or pay workman for a decent print of maybe the jamaican or something - culture it and then spread it to you guys. Id be keen to get more of these guys up and running - when the isolate fruits well it fruits well!

I might do the righteous thing and beg or pay workman for a decent print of maybe the jamaican or something - culture it and then spread it to you guys. Id be keen to get more of these guys up and running - when the isolate fruits well it fruits well!

I know sum people don't officially recognize the Pan tropicalis, but the pics of the comercial grow of Pan trop in mushmushes gallery, just makes me wanna cream my dacks! That would be my number 1 choice, jamaican being a close second.

And hows the freeky hybidization WM is up to, dos he realize he's creating complety NEW varieties that may/would have commercial viability(mainly for spore vendors)

workman is a gun - he, aaron and BIo did some amazing stuff - fruiting weilli indoors - the first to fruit semilanceata and allies and he just keeps getting better.

I actually had a pan trop and it was a real pain in the arse. It had four-spored basidia which makes it a pan cyan but mate all i got was stumps and mutations from three separate isolates so i chucked it.

Maybe i just got a dud or something?

The thai pans were very nice - always performed well - similar to cubies in a way. I guess the only difference for me was not misting once they pin and more fanning - nothing too drastic though - and the fruits pop up over night and seem to have a lower moisture content - which makes for better experimentation in my opinion.

workman is a gun - he, aaron and BIo did some amazing stuff - fruiting weilli indoors - the first to fruit semilanceata and allies and he just keeps getting better.

I actually had a pan trop and it was a real pain in the arse. It had four-spored basidia which makes it a pan cyan but mate all i got was stumps and mutations from three separate isolates so i chucked it.

Maybe i just got a dud or something?

The thai pans were very nice - always performed well - similar to cubies in a way. I guess the only difference for me was not misting once they pin and more fanning - nothing too drastic though - and the fruits pop up over night and seem to have a lower moisture content - which makes for better experimentation in my opinion.

Maybe a dud, cause check this out for an isolate!

http://www.mushmush.nl/images/gallery/pann...40113234038.jpg

Bet u wouldn't throw out an isolate like this. :P

wasnt even close unfortunately.