The Corroboree
spiders

Kissing a junky chick

Man last night i was ecked out of my head wandering the streets when this chick approached me and asked for some money.

She was basically an all-right looking herion addict.

I asked her how much she wanted and she said that she would give me a head job for $20 'because i was a nice guy'.

i said that i bet she said that to all the guys...

Anyway I gave her $20 and confirmed that I didnt want her services, but out of te blue she kissed me on the mouth. She was pretty sorta unwell looking and today i dont know if im just suffering some post-e paranoia but im worried i could have got a type of hepatitis from her or something...

Should i get tested or just stop thinking paranoid thoughts?

I mean at the end of the day if she was prepared to give me - a complete stranger - a headjob in an alley for $20 im kinda worried she might have something i can catch from a kiss...

I got a Howard Hughes germ phobia myself.

As in not shaking hands with any one with blood on their hands.

But theres B) hep a, b, and c type.

Not that easy to get so not to worry.

Well ive had twin rix injections twice so hopefully that helps - but its a worry all the same..

Well ive had twin rix injections twice so hopefully that helps - but its a worry all the same..

Hola BM,

If I were you I wouldn't worry too much. I assume your reference to two injections is related to the hep B vaccine + booster - hep B is a shade gray knowedlge wise for me, but I think it would be quite difficult to contract it from one kiss unless she were bleeding or something.

Hepatitis C I can very firmly say that contraction is nigh on impossible unless its blood to blood contact. Due to previous misdeeds in my past (btw i never shared injecting equipment, people can share blood borne diseases via insufflation tools) I now have a strain of Hep. C. I'm extremely careful in relation to toothbrushes, razors etc. My girl is aware and whenever I have a LFT (liver function test) she goes for a checkup too and she's ok. I guess what I'm getting at is unless she spat blood in your mouth or bit you or something I think you'll be fine, especially if you've had hep B vaccs.

Cheers BM, keep up the myco miracles :)

Rudi :uzi:

I wouldn't worry too much.

Unless you had bleeding cuts in your mouth there is no way you could get hep b or c.

Hep a is a lot more contagious but isn't deadly.

Rudi,

Whats the story with Hep C, is it treatable, or is it a chronic condition you can manage with diet and lifestyle?

What's the prognosis?

Dom

pretty safe! sounds like fun though! I love it when weird shit happens :wink:

weird shit happens to me too often - and its usually the kind that makes me worried the next day.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I dont think i have any open wounds in my mouth or anything so i guess that's a good thing.

I just hope she didnt have cold sores or some crap.

But theres B) hep a, b, and c type.

Not that easy to get so not to worry.

Um.... yes it is..

if i had hep b and spat in your eye you could get it easily. its not like aids where you need to drink about 8 litres of saliva to contract it.

Wiki

BM - i would talk to a medical professional. 2 years in the hospital taught me enough to know bodyily fluids means more that blood tranfurance or sex. she looked sick? what to say there was no weeping ulcer in her mouth when she kissed you. people will call this parinoia, most certainly. but what about herpies zoster for one? theres more out there than that.

if you did contract anything it wouldnt show itself for months at most. id would at least talk to somone who is paid to know about this...

better safe that sorry.

EDIT - i mean shit i wont even share a piece pipe with a junkie no matter how bad i want the weed. i dunno if they got a cut mouth, slober in mouth piece, then i toke cone and get slober on my cut lip, shit it THAT easy for Hep B, herpies is easier .... im gonna eat soon so ill stop.

Edited by Amulte

yeah i guess id better just in case - what is herpes zoster? As i herpes like the one people get on their genitals?

yeah i guess id better just in case - what is herpes zoster? As i herpes like the one people get on their genitals?

herpies zoster (varicella-zoster virus) is chicken pox, shingles. it depends on how the body reacts to the virus.

Herpies simplex A or HSV 1 is the lip herpies. there is accually 8 different types of the herpies virus, zoster is very common.

Edited by Amulte

hahaha good on you meanie. that's what you get.

Is there anything else i should get tested for? Man im not looking forward to explaining this to my quack...

Hi Bluemeanie,

if you ask me, it is very unlikely that she infected you with some kind of dangerous hepatitis while kissing you. I don´t even think about HIV here, because i can´t see any realistic risk for infection. It´s more likely that you´ll get some herpes bitch pox now.better don´t kiss more than two iv drug addicts per week, even if theyre hot and nice :)

Sorry for making fun out of it, but i don´t think that there is a realistic risk for you. Just Relax and brush your teeth at least twice a day using the best toothpaste in order to wipe away the medium for some sexually transmitted bacterial and viral diseases. Not sure if it helps as im not a doc but if you ask me, a healthy mouth has more fun though. Best Wishes EG

Is there anything else i should get tested for? Man im not looking forward to explaining this to my quack...

AIDS

After all I have it on good authority that LSD gives you aids so one would assume other tryptamines would have the same effect:

LSD gives you aids

Sorry had to bring up an old favourite. :blush:

Seriously, even if you had of copped a blowjob the risk of catching anything would still be pretty slim.

But, by all means do go and get tested for your peace of mind.

Majors like aids and hvi are not possible from that interection. Hep is possible IF she had an open wound in her mouth and you had one in yours, other wise its highly unlikely. Herpes tho... its entirerly possible but not likely. not as huge here as it used to be. education works.

Odds are in your favour :)

AIDS

After all I have it on good authority that LSD gives you aids so one would assume other tryptamines would have the same effect:

LSD gives you aids

Sorry had to bring up an old favourite. :blush:

Hmm, downloading now, i gotta see this crap LOL

ROFLMAO :worship:

im fucked!

AMulte, personaly I think your beeing a little extreme, I used to teach Harm reduction and minimization courses for addicts and part of the course was on Hep.

While Hepatitis-C and Hepatitis-C are very, very resilient diseases and will stay alive in dry blood for many months, it is extremely rare to get any other Hepatitis than Hep-A from kissing someone unless you both have a bleeding cut in your mouth and even sex wont necessarily give it to you.. a lot of information says there is next to no chance of receiving it unless there is direct blood to blood contact however some studies suggest it has a slight risk, so better to be safe than sorry and get a blood workup.

In fact one of my X-Girlfriends had Hep-B for 6 months of us having unprotected sex without me contacting it.

thankfully for some people Hep is cleared from the system naturaly and feels like no more than an extended bad flu and these days they have come up with a semi-cure for Hep-B and there are good treatments for Hep-C as well as they other various type Hep-E/F/G/ etc as a side note, all of these forms of Hepatitis can be caught together and you can catch more Hepatitis than you had previously by introducing more of the disease via blood and increase the viral count.

However I must agree with you about the Herpes/Cold-Sores, I would go and get a blood test in a few weeks.

Also there is a pill that you can get for Herpes, if you take it when you see your first outbreak you will kill it or or put it into premenant submission or something like that..

Its got to get it and put it in your wallet jst in case.. I have one.. you never know! Damn Bongs...

Surpisingly the magority of the population have Herpes, so all us people wihtout Herpes/Cold-Sores are the odd ones out., even more so in the US and EU.

HAHHAHAHA laughing my ass off at that CS clip. cheers for posting that dom.

Edited by Hagakure

Bong-sharing is also a good way for getting tuberculosis or helicobacter. No matter what, it´s good to know.

A girl i used to have sex with once infected me with chlamydia because she had unprotected sex with some countryside fairground "Rock Musician". Uuhh ooh, damn that silly hoe. I hope this wasn´t against Netiquette.

But this girl refuses to take antibiotics and is sick since a few years now and is Spreading her pestilence all around the world. Life can be hard and unfair. Since this time, i always take 3 condoms at once when having sex. Safety first! lol

There are some herpes types that shall be able to cause or promote cancer. This seems to be even more problematic for woman as uterus cancer is somehow related to herpes. I think that a lot ( more than 50 %) people are carrier of high risk herpes viruses. I´m pretty sure i´m infected myself but without a test you just can´t tell. But as i said, don´t be too concerned. The Human Body can stand a lot of viral and bacterial attacks.

Edited by Evil Genius

I think you are thinking about human papiloma virus which is related to genital warts. That is the cause of most cases of cervical cancer. I think they have recently developed a vaccine against it.

From what I have heard most herpes tests are expensive (not to the patient) and unreliable.

...talk to a medical professional.

...better safe that sorry.

i would listen to Amultes point here if i were you.

...i mean shit i wont even share a piece pipe with a junkie no matter how bad i want the weed.

yes you would :P:lol:

I've lived with Hep-C positive people a few times, and once with an HIV positive person...and never contacted anything from kissing them or sharing kitchen utensils, toilets etc.

I wouldn't worry.

Also, quite unlikely you've contracted herpes...oh, and cold sores and genital herpes are the same thing. There are several strains/varieties...but cold sores can end up elsewhere on the body, and visa versa.

That said...although some people are asymptomatic (shed virus without symptoms), the vast majority of people will have visible cold sores, and this is when its contagious.

I dunno if you were in any state to check out this chicks lips before or after she planted them on ya...but the odds are you're fine, and the post e blergyness is causing you to worry more than necessary.

I sat on a used syringe in a park a coupla years ago....with blood quite visible within it...but I was fine.

Don't stress the pash man...but get a test so to put your mind at ease. :)

what street where you on, think i may go for a walk :P

funny thread

:)