• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#76 ghosty

ghosty

everything i post is only my opinion. none should take offence

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Interests:enthobotany, motorbikes, camping, shamanism, bushwalking gardening etc.
  • Climate or location:brisbane

Posted Yesterday, 09:44 AM

yeah, seems like an ego trip to many huh. it's not. i do keep that in check rather well. i do have much passion though, and do feel free to exress it. venting, yeah, got an issue with that. also your right, i am trying to deal with some issues that have come to light. under mostly the streeses of my battle with FIV. you raise a valid point about the right place / time to vent. thats very true. if i am to look over these posts, it's obvious to me i'm by no means the only one. anyhow, as far as your point pertains to me as a person, you have a valid point. thank you. for at least you, have some understanding of me.

edit - i have much passion for cats. i dont wish to condem anyone. i am autistic and just present my views. lacking tact. i am as open to the views of others as i am open minded too. i just wish to express myself as do others. does this not serve as a benifit to us all as people? i do not profess to be "right".  i  find reality to be far more complex than i could ever express, and understand.

Edited by ghosty, Yesterday, 11:18 AM.

• paradox likes this

#77 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

Hero King Beetle

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate

Posted Yesterday, 05:09 PM

I think Killing is a part of a predators nature. Killing for fun is a waste of life and a thrill kill IMO.

witness killer whales having a wow of a time killing baby seals. while they are the orca's prey, why would they do this if they weren't sadistic arseholes?

big cats have also been witness "playing" with their prey, but their behaviour suggests suggests it's more hunting practice

What’s remarkable is that atoms have assembled into entities which are somehow able to ponder their origins.

#78 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,172 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted Yesterday, 05:38 PM

Interesting point Stu.

Orcas have complex hunting practises which vary from pod to pod eg it is learned behaviour. A kill method employed by one orca could be entirely unknown to another. They are amazing predators so mightn't their being complete jerks also be a case of developing skills?
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#79 etherealdrifter

etherealdrifter

Shaman's Apprentice

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Climate or location:happy

Posted Yesterday, 09:21 PM

#80 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,172 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 PM

That guy is the fucking pisser of all pissers.

Edited by ThunderIdeal, Yesterday, 10:00 PM.

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#81 ghosty

ghosty

everything i post is only my opinion. none should take offence

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Interests:enthobotany, motorbikes, camping, shamanism, bushwalking gardening etc.
  • Climate or location:brisbane

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 PM

what is a "pisser" a dick?

#82 incognito

incognito

Goober

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,247 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with my mum,
    Walking my dog,
    Watching sunsets and sunrises,
    Playing with Hillbilly,
    Meeting sweet people who restore my faith in humanity :)
  • Climate or location:Central West Nsw

Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM

You know a thread has gone to the shitter when u see fucking wil andersons head make an appearance!! That guy freaking irks me to the end of the universe and back and then some arrrrreggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjnnnnhhhhh primal scream primal scream get ur smug unfunnyness away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee
"What the thinker thinks, the prover proves." - RAW

#83 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,172 posts

Posted Today, 01:14 AM

^ it is actually adam hills (not saying he is funny)

^^  a pisser is a something which makes me laugh immensely  "that guys facials and cheesy smile are a pisser"

i wonder if he and myf did got married

Edited by ThunderIdeal, Today, 01:18 AM.

#84 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,172 posts

Posted Today, 01:20 AM

you wouldn't share an apple with either of them would you?