Jealous God

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate

Posted Yesterday, 04:12 PM

http://new.livestream.com/ktvi/live

goddamn, apparently a cop got shot too, serious business

What’s remarkable is that atoms have assembled into entities which are somehow able to ponder their origins.

#2 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

Jealous God

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM

see quite a few people saying "violence isn't the answer", well, walking down the street holding a placard saying "please don't kill us" didn't work either, so....

What’s remarkable is that atoms have assembled into entities which are somehow able to ponder their origins.

#3 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

Jealous God

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

the state reserves the right to a monopoly on violence

• in_spirit and Dreamwalker. like this

#4 Snowfella

Snowfella

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Climate or location:Sydney

Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

Simple, don't rob a store and then after it assault a police officer and you won't be shot!

Play stupid games, win stupid prices!

And it's really going to help their "cause" setting half the city on fire..bloody idiots!

#5 Dreamwalker.

Dreamwalker.

Shaman's Apprentice

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate moon

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

you don't murder someone for theft........& the cop shot the unarmed black teen 12 times.....12 was also the age of a black kid murdered a couple of days ago by a cop....took 2 shots in the belly to bring that kid in the playground down for playing with an air pistol.....the jury/court should have found the cop guilty of something.....they deployed the military vehicles etc to Ferguson a week ago ....(a guy took a pic of the car park & posted it...his boss called him a terrorist & fired him from his min wage employment).....

They knew the cop would get away with murder.....now there are riots & millions of $ property up in flames...more people being murdered....So either the powers too be are totally the worlds dumbest fuckers...or they want & encourage chaos.....If I was religious I would say the powers to be are evil reptilian demons from the lost plane................but to me they are just apes who play a nasty game............& chaos seems to be their prize of choice....I don't know why.........  

• ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ likes this

don't take any thing seriously, you die every moment :)

#6 Distracted

Distracted

Boring

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts
  • Climate or location:SA

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 PM

aahahahah

just watched a bunch of people loot a home depot live!

This cam is fucking awesome

To know is to be cursed with knowing.

#7 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,105 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Chiming in on a topic I know nothing about....

... How come only african-Americans have the balls to riot? Because they're already margiNalised by the law anyway?
  • ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ likes this
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#8 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Probs because 9 times out of 10 they're the ones being shot by 'the law'.

• Dreamwalker. and ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ like this

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#9 Dreamwalker.

Dreamwalker.

Shaman's Apprentice

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate moon

Posted Today, 02:03 PM

I'm surprised occupy didn't brake down into riots...that said there were a lot of situations during occupy that the p treated as if they were rioting....people being shoot by p ...the excessive use of pepper spay,......poor p he run out of spray & hard to get another can....p called this a hostile situation

fascist

The irony is the p sued & got >$40,000 for the related health issues as a result of his actions...I would have thought the victims would also be eligible for compensation.

Edited by Dreamwalker., Today, 02:13 PM.

don't take any thing seriously, you die every moment :)

#10 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,105 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted Today, 03:02 PM

Cant watch video. Too disgusted.
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter