The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahhead

Trichocereus Taxonomy @ Shroomery

I do like to watch a good train wreck, off to pour another wine and get my favourite chair out :wink:

Getafix

I didnt get much out of the thread hookahhead.. despite the wiki links... i read and read and read...the milk carton thing certainly didnt blow my mind...

Im sure you can offer something more poignant dude. Give us some cactus gold!

Thanks for all the great idea's guys. It's just sometimes hard to see the light, is all I was trying to say? I finally woke up, was just trying to wake up a few friends I thought might still be asleep. It certainly was a wild ride!

My cat pissed on my bed this morning at 5am, thats what I am doing up MEOW. I got mad, but realized that wasn't a healthy emotion, and chose to simply just love him more and stroke him a bit. All he asks for is a light meal, a crook to sleep in, and that I clean up his shit. The other TIMES, ALL he EVER gives me in return is love. I am sorry for the way I have treated all my elves, past, present, and future... and really think going to BE HERE NOW... in REAL LIFE off the NET.

I LOVE LIFE

Is this a cry for help mate? Seriously bro, lay off the crack and pull yourself together. Go into pupation for a while and come back as a beautiful butterfly. We'll still be here and you'll be better for it :)

Don't fuck this up...

Perhaps a little help reading and saving, the information about me? Ive been begging for everyones help all along. Thats WHY I always come to these boards, for help, from others! You guys just don't want to seem to talk about what I'm trying to say anymore... or at least that is what I thought. I am a fool, for believing in magic and mystery of changa...

If you're in the US: Thousands of websites will host banners urging people to call/email Congress. Plans may change, but we intend to ask legislators to oppose the FISA Improvements Act, support the USA Freedom Act, and enact protections for non-Americans.

If you're not in the US: Visitors will be asked to urge appropriate targets to institute privacy protections.

fb2s.jpg

fb4s.jpg

fb1s.jpg

I am here to help, and I will no longer remain Anonymous.

fb3s.jpg

Induction

706436main_20121114-304-193Blend_M6-orig

food+chain_regional++museum+of+natural+h

Life will persist, even when we no longer "Exist"

(Please take note of the illuminated exit signs)

Living Organisms

3 Processes that characterize all living organism

1. Metabolism - sum of all chemical reactions taking place in an organism

2. Growth
3. Reproduction

External Energy is required to fuel all metabolic reactions.

The Sun is the ultimate source of all energy on Earth

The energy in your body was, at one point in time, inside the sun.

Autotrophs - organisms that, using energy directly from the Sun, can synthesize their own organic molecules to fuel metabolic reactions

Auto - Self troph - feeders

Do not eat

Heterotrophs - organisms that, can not use energy directly From the Sun. They must obtain energy by consuming organic molecules that were synthesized by other organisms to fuel metabolic reactions

Hetero - other troph - feeders

Anatomy - study of form or structure of body and its parts (FORM)
Microscopic anatomy ---> Gross anatomy

Physiology - study of the function of body parts. How they Work (FUNCTION)
Focus is on the cellular level

Form depends on Function Function depends on Form

Homeostasis - major physiological feature of an organism

Homeo - same stasis - standing still

Condition in which the internal environment of an organism remains constant regardless of how external conditions change.

Homeostasis - normal, healthy

Homeostasis disturbed - abnormal, illness

Form and Function of organisms and how they work to maintain Homeostasis

Plants or Animals

Above all else, I am a biologist and I love to study ALL FORMS of life

plants, animals, and myself

A simple, but less SOMBER life, is what I seek

Without ALL of the EGO getting in...

-The Way of Love

http://colfaxecosystem.pbworks.com/w/page/26671638/Paige%20Mackleit

I also like other sciences... and history

outdoor-wall-lamp-984.jpgdjed4.jpgdjed.jpg

Exit, stage left! - The pink panther

http://www.antigravitymovie.com/pyramid.html

I saw some inspirational pics of pereskiopsis from the linked to threads. Got me off my ass to set up my indoor fluorescent grow again. So it wasn't all a waste.

(I also have an urge to use some Dr. Bronners soap. All one or none!)

This is totally bizzare.

Hostilis, I never said it wasn't? Thank you for continuing to check in. I think I lost the inflated alternate ego, the message was only for me, I suppose. It was a hell of a ride, now some quiet time to integrate. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read, listen, and comment... I needed to get it all out before it drove me insane.

holy fuck that was dissapointing. could you rename thread title to something that doesn't give me a raging boner when I check unread posts please hookahead? i don't know, how about something more appropriate to the content of the thread, like "generic word salad delusions from a disgruntled shoomery member" ?

Here a brief summary... and what I have been able to "make of it"

In march 2006 I was arrested for MDMA manufacture, along with dmt, lsd, weed, and mushrooms. Whoops, I did 37 months in federal prison and was released Nov. 2010. I immediately enrolledI in college (I'm 28.) for biology (ecology) and will graduate in December. I have learned a ton of stuff in school, but luckily due to previous exposure I also already knew A LOT. For instance, when we covered fungi in biology there was no need to study because I had already read everything I could on the subject 10 years ago, and grew a ton of mushrooms including agar isolates. I have taken General chem 1&2, organic chem 1&2, physics 1&2 and a ton of biology classes. Including a upper level plant taxonomy class.

Over the past 7-10 days, I had a meltdown on shroomery, which I had been a member for over 10 years. Places like this is where I learned everything about extractions, growing all sorts of plants, and other "useful" things... A user (female) there made a post where she was doing "hydro" grafting. The thing is she was just using 10-10-10 fertilizer in water and changing it every 10 days. Myself and others pointed out that it would be better if she oxygenated the water and a few other tips. Her posting style was strange to say the least, and she was never strait forward with any answers and seemed to completely disregard our "help".

So I thought I would be a little fun to mock her a bit, and made a similar thread using all of the "bullshit" she posted, but with my biology plant background and interest in organic lifestyle. So I offered a soil alternative. It was funny and everyone got a kick out of it at first. However, at some point people thought that I was taking it too far. Despite posting some useful information, I remained in "anne's" character and people started to get annoyed. I recognized this, but couldn't seem stop.

I felt compelled to continue posting, even though I knew I was starting to look like an ass. Once I recognized that I might have actually been an ass I messaged anne and apologized for attacking her. She sent back a weird message, and I got weirder. Through my postings I developed an ego similar to "jesus". I do not think I am jesus, I know I have plenty of my own demons, and I know I am mortal and no better than most people. I am not religious, though I am spiritual. My psychedelic experiences have shown me that there is much more of a mystery behind the curtain. In prison I did read the bible, because I didn't have much else to do and it was free. I did find some comfort in it, and believe that jesus maybe was a real person and a good person. Maybe not the son of "god", but more so the "original" hippy. I also believe the bible is a historical document (as we have found archeological evidence), but has been distorted through out the years for various motives. So I don't take everything at face value.

Things got weirder yet, the jesus ego continued, the strange poetic writing continued. Despite me typing the words, they were somehow not my words.. and not the normal way I speak/type. All of the messages seemed to have a much deeper meaning though (similar to reading posts on Nexus). People started questioning whether I had lost it. The thing is that am sober (probation), eating healthy, and sleeping fairly normally.. though I would wake up just to make another post on occasion. At some point I found some old DMT experiences that I had posted in 2005 before my arrest, and rediscovered/remembered my encounter with a female elf. Please see this post.

http://www.drugs-forum.c...129822&postcount=27

Once I made this realization, I thought that maybe the elf was anne. I started to make all sorts of internal connections about duality, male and female, ying-yang, my life, that kinda stuff. So I thought maybe somehow anne was manipulating me (she has an alien avatar and talked about "new age".). I was certainly the one who typed the text, but it was like the information just flowed out of me? Of course these posts were still equally weird and by this time other members were simply fed up with my peace, love, unity, new age stuff psychobabble. Which is all stuff I believe in, but not to the point where I want to look like a fool or piss anyone off.

From my point of view, there was a "message" behind it all. I started to recognize the "joker" or "cosmic elf" motif, and my pre-arrest handle was clown. The posts contained "relevant" stuff from my life. Tool videos, Alex grey and other psychedelic art, all stuff that I had been previously exposed to, but hadn't looked at in a long time. There was also information about physics, chemistry, biology, and the flower of life. Most of it is stuff that I had learned about in school/web, but was being organized into somewhat of an epiphany for me. Every time I would look for a video or link that seemed "appropriate" for the post I was about to make, it was always the first link, image whatever.

EVERY THING started to make perfect sense to me, hundreds of little intricacies sprung forth. I kept asking people please save this information, as my threads were getting locked or deleted. The posts had recurring themes... time, honesty, openness, free-sharing, organics, laughing or joking, "the good book"... again stuff that I believed in but not enough to continue to "troll" the board as the others were convinced I was doing, yet I didn't stop. I started to get scared myself, and reached out to others on the internet and in real life. My friends and family said it was a bit strange, but reassured me that they thought I was as "sane" as I normally am. I tried telling the people online that I thought somehow anne and I were the same person, which of course no one believed. At one point I even made my girlfriend read all the crap, she thought It was a bit weird..but not overly.

Eventually I came to terms that it wasn't necessarily anne, but my own self. The joker was showing me my faults, the joke was on me. I was feeding off others posts, which would spring forth new equally strange posts. However, the posts didn't stop and spread to other boards (including this one). My original post got me promoted as a member on nexus, and then I believe I got demoted again as the posts are now hidden or gone? In my attempt to discredit anne (which I originally did) I destroyed myself. I kept posting weird shit like my elves, or mycelium elves and shit like that, which further assured me that I wasn't entirely crazy and that something BIGGER was going on. During this time I had a noticeable tension in my heart, but I also felt like I was pouring an enormous amount of love/light to the world, just nobody seemed to "get it". It was like I somehow fed off the negativity of others, I apologized for my actions, but would then turn right around and keep doing the same shit. Eventually someone offered me the advice to just get off the computer. It took a day or two to sink in but thats just what I needed. Once I put down the computer and got back to real life the compulsiveness stopped. I am now "back". I feel better than I ever have, I grew closer to my mom and girlfriend during this time, and just have an overall happier outlook on life.. despite what was occurring on the forums.

Again sorry that this was so long, I didn't mean for it to be originally. I just felt the need to share with you, perhaps it will help both of us?

I would also like your serious opinion on this? Tomorrow is a full moon... Note the author (anna merkaba), today is the first time that I have saw this... I swear

I hope ur okay mate

I concur, good to hear you are leveled out a bit.

I think you should take a couple months away from the computer dude, not just a day. Maybe even go talk to a counselor or something man. That sounds like some serious psychosis to be honest.

Get better man.

The other 3/4 will sort you out, I suggest you take it now :P

It seems to have had a weird

Reaction with nicobate.

Nicobate?!?!

What ever you do, DON'T MASTURBATE!!!!

No nitrous :(

Ive skimmed most of your readings, including your last post. My advice:

This is not the shroomery. Also, shame on you for mocking that lady.

MnZOPIl.png

out of necessity -

virtual master baiting

.. near death

experience !

Ultra helpful, as per normal.