#201 doublebenno

doublebenno

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Climate or location:subtropical

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

allright ritcheous dudes!!!! can someone either post here or pm me the location and time etc????

Enjoy every moment!

#202 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,175 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

Something like 10 or 11 can be the official time

But you could arrive as late as 3 ir 4 and at least some of us will still be around

Its this Sunday but I'm not sure about directions
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#203 doublebenno

doublebenno

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Climate or location:subtropical

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

Awesome 10am is ideal for me :)
Enjoy every moment!

#204 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Interests:Cacti & succulents, viewing art, creating art, listening to and playing music, classical music composition, electronic music production, animation, movie making, VJing, astronomy, gardening, hiking, geocaching, nuclear physics, astrophysics, philosophy, vagrancy, loitering

http://tinyurl.com/8zsdent
  • Climate or location:Subtropical Coastal

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

Kureelpa Gorge is at the end of Kureelpa Falls Road. Park and follow the track to the creek and go right. Walk approx 100-200m and you're there. If it's been pizzing down it will probably be best to relocate or reschedule until a sunny day. I shall advise over the course of the next day or so as to the state of the weather up this way.

• ThunderIdeal, The Ban Man and Responsible Choice like this

Mammillaria - you have to love any species of cactus that can be die and stay in your collection for years before you notice it's dead!

Onanism is having a moment.

#205 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Interests:Cacti & succulents, viewing art, creating art, listening to and playing music, classical music composition, electronic music production, animation, movie making, VJing, astronomy, gardening, hiking, geocaching, nuclear physics, astrophysics, philosophy, vagrancy, loitering

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

It's not looking like the weather situation is going to be favourable, the gorge would be best experienced on a hot sunny day to facilitate swimming and lessen the chances of slipping into the chasm. I'm thinking we should do a vote for relocate vs reschedule.

Edited by Xenodimensional, 13 December 2014 - 09:45 PM.

Mammillaria - you have to love any species of cactus that can be die and stay in your collection for years before you notice it's dead!

#206 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

Postpone bro. The mushrooms have woken up! First come the cyans of course :wink:

• Jonny Deformed and Xenodimensional like this

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#207 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:chasing dragons
  • Climate or location:Temp/subtrop USDA9-10

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

So we off or on or on or off?

• Xenodimensional likes this

I'm signing nothing!

#208 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:22 AM

is anyone against making it the first saturday or sunday with good conditions?

• Xenodimensional, The Ban Man and Responsible Choice like this
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#209 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Climate or location:east coast

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

That would be right hahaha I'm actually keen and ready for this one hahah. All good tho I'm going on a shroom hunt now.... keep us posted on the date.

#210 Jungle John

Jungle John

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Climate or location:NSW

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:07 AM

Well , I'm still up for it …….but , if you recken they are out there  to found , I might go that way ?? 

#211 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

Sounds like it's every man for them self then. Thunder's suggestion can be the official plan. If anyone is keen for a group field trip today hit me up here in the next hour or two ;-)
  • Responsible Choice likes this

#212 Jungle John

Jungle John

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hey , Xeno , I'd be up for a field trip ……… I need to learn the ropes for this area…..let me know !

• Xenodimensional and Responsible Choice like this

#213 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

Yeah me too where are you heading xeno

#214 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

Sorry JJ and CC, I had to rush off right after posting and didn't get near telecommunication equipment until late. We could lock in an expedition between xmas and ny if you're keen.

#215 Jungle John

Jungle John

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:31 PM

No worries Xeno , I'll be watching the weather . I was up in Nambour earlier this week , with an hour to spare , so I took a quick look up at the Kureelpa gorge , very nice , I like to find a new place to wander !

#216 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:11 AM

There is a park just up from the hospital in nambour with a nice waterfall and swimming hole. Its not as nice as a lot of thr creeks around there but for walking distance from nambour it's actually quite pretty.

#217 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:13 AM

Who's on holidays yet? We could probably squeeze a meet in before chrissy.

#218 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:11 AM

well...? 

#219 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:48 AM

Not on holidays till Wednesday but will always try to make it to a meet!

I'm signing nothing!

#220 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

I'm keen for one in Jan, too hectic at this late stage for me to commit to anything before then but...

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#221 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Brisbane meet @ Mnt Cootha Sunday 8th Feb

12pm start

pm for exact location if your coming.

I'm signing nothing!

#222 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:06 PM

how dare you sir

• The Ban Man likes this