ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

i'm fucked off with myself for sleeping this out, should have just left earlier (on time).....  already had my xmas gifts and coldies packed in the car.

• Xenodimensional likes this
-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#177 Jungle John

Jungle John

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Climate or location:NSW

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hi all , that was an excellent meet , good to meet some REAL people . looking forward to the next one . Ive always found my mycelial connection to the earth , world , nature on a solo kind of basis . Good to "find the others ". 

• Xenodimensional, The Ban Man and Responsible Choice like this

#178 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:chasing dragons
  • Climate or location:Temp/subtrop USDA9-10

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

Twas a magical day in a magical place with magical people.

I'm signing nothing!

#179 Massner

Massner

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Climate or location:QLD

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:48 AM

Do the meetups ever get held in Brisbane?

#180 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:43 PM

so what is everybodies ideal DAY for a meetup in december or january?  i've talked to a few people who think it's a good idea, and i think it's a good idea especially if i make it along.

also is there any urge to find another location or is the waterfall pretty good?  it sounds pretty good to me, i still haven't seen it. 

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#181 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:36 PM

I'm pretty easy through Dec into Jan, and I'm almost always keen to catch up with peeps :wink:

Kondalilla was lovely, but it was pretty hectic because of the heat.

Whilst it would've been lovely to swim I was more there to chat, so the proximity or presence of water doesn't really matter to me.

• ThunderIdeal likes this

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#182 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:40 PM

Heat is bogus where can we meet in a cool microclimate under bulk shade?

#183 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Cacti & succulents, viewing art, creating art, listening to and playing music, classical music composition, electronic music production, animation, movie making, VJing, astronomy, gardening, hiking, geocaching, nuclear physics, astrophysics, philosophy, vagrancy, loitering

http://tinyurl.com/8zsdent
  • Climate or location:Subtropical Coastal

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

How about this place? I haven't been there in years and it's not on any maps so low traffic. Easy enough to find too. Not my photos btw.

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

• ThunderIdeal and The Ban Man like this

Mammillaria - you have to love any species of cactus that can be die and stay in your collection for years before you notice it's dead!

Onanism is having a moment.

#184 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Climate or location:east coast

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

Ive been there its pretty awsome.

#185 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:chasing dragons
  • Climate or location:Temp/subtrop USDA9-10

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:40 AM

Never been so super keen. 

I'm signing nothing!

#186 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:47 AM

thanks xeno

i'll venture the date sunday 14th december, but very open to other dates.

#187 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,099 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 AM

bump

it's unclear if numbers will exceed 3 or 4.

#188 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted Yesterday, 01:52 PM

I'm in. :)

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi