• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • Interests:states of vibration
  • Climate or location:Subtropical east coast

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Bump

Next Sunday

Does we has a location organised?

About time i meet you, you will be suprized who you've been talking too the last couple of years :)

“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”

My trade rep, please rate me when we have done a trade.

Cheers

http://www.shaman-au...showtopic=36935

#152 PhoenixSon

PhoenixSon

Remember

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

Also hoping Bigred is all good? anyone heard from him lately?

Here's hoping that nobody pikes out and there is a largish swap meeet

Can everyone that is going drop in and confirm they are going!!!

“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”

Cheers

#153 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

Mate, if I say I'm going I will be there. :wink:

Corymbosa and various other seeds to trade. :)

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#154 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Climate or location:east coast

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

Im going to try to make it i should be back on the coast by 12. I dont think ill have time to grab any trades but i may... ive just struck some sage ;) if anyones interested let me know and ill try n find time to grab it.
  • ThunderIdeal likes this

#155 PhoenixSon

PhoenixSon

Remember

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

sweet be good to see some new faces and some older ones, about time i got out of my cave :) see you when i see you guys

Cheers

#156 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:43 AM

About time i meet you, you will be suprized who you've been talking too the last couple of years :)

are you my long lost sister??

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#157 cactuscarl

cactuscarl

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Climate or location:east coast

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

I was intrigued but that ^^^ too

#158 PhoenixSon

PhoenixSon

Remember

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

are you my long lost sister??

thats what you pay me for!!!

I think the barbie is wood fired not gas fired if mymemory is correct, i could be wrong tho!

Cheers

#159 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

Edited by ThunderIdeal, 21 October 2014 - 12:24 PM.

-just because replies haven't been thick n fast in the affirmative to your theorizing , doesn't necessaily mean no-one here cares or understands you , or even that they're asleep because they're not arguing your point the way you see the world and how each paradigm fits into that. I've read so many wondefully worded and DEEP shit on sab over the years, that it rivals published works in some cases.....bloody not as dry that's for shiz. Personally, i'd say, some people here know what you are saying, have probably explored the presented ideas in their own time previously but naturally, would rather, skip, run, twirl and dance to the beat of their own drum when it comes to these matters. So just because someone for example, does not want to fill in a space on your dance card, does not mean that you should stop airing your views for discussion. How many times does a thread metamorphosize like some organic creature flapping it's wings for the first time here in sabland.... and in the end -the seeker finds at the very least- some answers to their question. Alot of the time you need to knead that dough thoroughly before it's ready for the oven tin. -quote from etherealdrifter

#160 PhoenixSon

PhoenixSon

Remember

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

when does the meet finish? no rough time just when everyone feels like it i suppose? have both days off which is a nice change.

hope people bring some goodies to trade???

will have to start getting something together

Cheers

#161 Responsible Choice

Responsible Choice

Silo's eye-bin

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Consciousness, it's expansion, and the means by which it can be achieved. BD gardening. Tai Chi Chaun. Meditation. Drug law reform. Mycelium.
  • Climate or location:The Void

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

Does pie count as a trade?

Mushrooms are not medicine. Mushrooms are magic - Kilindi Iyi

#162 PhoenixSon

PhoenixSon

Remember

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

depends on the type of pie, hope its a gourmet one.

see everyone there

i will message reddog and see if he is okay and what he is doing.

cya

Cheers

#163 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

Red won't leave his isolated personal comfort zone of comfort :P

#164 The Ban Man

The Ban Man

Donnie Darko

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:chasing dragons
  • Climate or location:Temperate/subtropical

Posted Today, 09:43 AM

Never been to the falls here.  Have a few errands to run and am going to do my best to make it up today...two birds one stone scenario.

I'm signing nothing!

#165 Meditator

Meditator

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Meditation, Psychedelic voyaging, The Mind, Dimensions, Higher and Altered States of Consciousness
  • Climate or location:Caboolture, Queensland

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

Hey guys im coming to :)

#166 Xenodimensional

Xenodimensional

Senior Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Cacti & succulents, viewing art, creating art, listening to and playing music, classical music composition, electronic music production, animation, movie making, VJing, astronomy, gardening, hiking, geocaching, nuclear physics, astrophysics, philosophy, vagrancy, loitering

http://tinyurl.com/8zsdent
  • Climate or location:Subtropical Coastal

Posted Today, 11:20 AM

Heading up shortly. See you there or be square.

Mammillaria - you have to love any species of cactus that can be die and stay in your collection for years before you notice it's dead!

Onanism is having a moment.

#167 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

i guess i'll be one of the more fashionable arrivals. 

#168 Jungle John

Jungle John

Day Tripper

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Climate or location:NSW

Posted Today, 11:27 AM

whoopi , looks like I have a chance of getting there too !  For a short while !

#169 Meditator

Meditator

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Meditation, Psychedelic voyaging, The Mind, Dimensions, Higher and Altered States of Consciousness

Posted Today, 11:56 AM

Geeze hurry up guys im already here waiting :P

#170 Meditator

Meditator

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted Today, 12:51 PM

Hey anyone coming now, were moving down to the bottom and off to the right. Theres a picnic table there. Meet us there.

#171 Meditator

Meditator

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted Today, 04:06 PM

Good meet, met some more nice people today.. Had some deep conversations and trading happening too.
Made my day