The Corroboree
Torsten

Trying to sign up to the forums? Having trouble? Please read this.

We've had a few technical problems with the sign up process for the last few months. The details are explained in threads elsewhere. Here is the solution.

if you signed up before the 8th of June 2013 and was not approved then your membership application has now been deleted. You can sign up again using the same sign up details [or different ones].

if you signed up on the 8th of June 2013 or thereafter, then your account has been in limbo for the last few weeks where we could not retrieve it. They have now been retrieved. HOWEVER, you will need to re-do the validation. I am sending out the new validation emails tonight. I think you have to use the new ones, not the old ones. Please check your spam folder for it [especially if you are on gmail]. if you are on hotmail then chances are your validation email wil not arrive. This is a problem with hotmail, not with us. Check your spam folder anyway.

For every day that you delay one extra day or sign ups will be lost. ie tomorrow the cut off will be the 9th of june, etc. if you find that you have lost your account simply sign up again. I will try to make the signing up process as quick as possible for the next few days so we can catch up asap.

I need to pace the emails I send, otherwise we will be labelled as spam and no one will get them. So that means I can only send about a third of them tonight. I will start with the oldest third and work my way forward. That means the newest sign ups may not get their emails for a day or two.

Thankyou for sorting me out Torsten!! :) :) Its good to finally be able to do stuff again

thanks torsten

Edited by doublebenno
  • Like 1

My appreciative first post, cheers :-)

• Like 1