The Corroboree
opiumfreak

Coca tea

Its possible to order coca tea online What am i to expect? how strong is it? They give it to tourists right so you can get that high am I right?

As far as I know, coca tea would be illegal in sweden, but I could be wrong. I don't know if this would also apply to decocanised versions, but it doesn't sound like what you're interested in anyway. From what I've read, coca tea will not "get you high" as such, and is more of a mild buzz like you get from a cup of coffee, which is one reason so many people call for legalisation around the world.

I will leave this topic for the moment, but could you please provide a reliable source that indicates that coca tea is legal in sweden, or else edit your post so it doesn't sound like you are planning on breaking the law.

the only thing im planning to order is the decocanized version btw is it true that the tea on amazon is decocanized?

Edited by opiumfreak

it seems to me that the authorities in most countries turn a blind eye, to this tea, obviously because it has zero abuse potential.

theoretical you would break the law, but because the shredded material has hardly any strengh, the law seems not to care about it.

making tea out of coca is not a good route. the tea will give you, "no upper feeling", but is a very, good appetite suppressant!!

opening a teabag and chewing it the traditional way, will aswell produce no high, but will supress hunger and thirst, to some degree.

don't break the law, it's not worth it, specialy with this product, a cup of coffee gives you a much stronger up, than those teas...

Edited by planthelper

right, the effects of coca-tea are often overestimated, but there is no more stimulation than from a cup of coffee but with less hunger and some lightheadness. The alkaloid concentration is far too less for a "high". Indigenas chew a few handful of the leaves with soda/lime and so get a bit more than from a small teabag in water, which isn't the best solvent, however

When I was in Himalaya I brought some extract of it TO INDIA because it is (besides ginseng) the best medicine against altitude sickness, because it raises the amount of oxygen absorbed in the blood. It worked very well for this purpose, also on the highest points (around 5.500m).

When I was in Himalaya I brought some extract of it TO INDIA because it is (besides ginseng) the best medicine against altitude sickness, because it raises the amount of oxygen absorbed in the blood. It worked very well for this purpose, also on the highest points (around 5.500m).

altitude sickness can be quite bad, but the nice thing is, once decent and you reach a normal altitude, your body feels super strong for a while.

that's why some athlets train in high altitude and only leave the mountains sortly before the event.

Coca tea (where legal) is incredible. I think it beats the shit out of cocaine (where legal??) 'Theoretically', whatever..

For the quiet initiate, 1 teabag is good for a 5 hour hike after being chewed held for 45mins with bi-carb.

It's not like coffee, or other harsher stimulants. It is about wellbeing, not a 'rush'.

• Like 1

error

Edited by trichoshaman

I think my wording was a bit inaccurate, so don't get me wrong, coca is a wonderful sacred plant and I really like the leaves more than the cut stressy stuff on the street. But I usually don't get the effects from a normal teabag. The lightheadness and stimulating, vitalizing and clear well-beeing I get only from a strong tea with citric acid or even more the real coca-bit with slaked lime to make it more water soluble. the leaves also contain many nutritional constituents like vitamins and minerals.

right, and headache and hangover

• Like 1

yup, really makes u question why it's not more common huh?