#26 santiago

santiago

Never odd or even

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • Climate or location:Mediterranean

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

anyone have a plan yet just in case? if shit hits the fan. i have mentioned to a few mates of mine that its better and safer in a group and then at least we can eat each other one by one if we run out of food. i was thinking of hitting the swan river and heading north and then inland as north as i can go before the desert kicks in then ill head coastal in search of fish and to steal a yacht as petrol will be scarce, then i think ill settle in the bungle bungles as that would be like the taliban of australia plus food and water soucing will be rich, find myself a kick ass cave and live out my life in nature.

i have no doubt ill be posting here on the 22nd however it does pay to have a back up plan.

obviously if we get invaded by telepathic aliens or net spying americans then i have given away my secret plan, then again i could be heading to the coast or i could be heading to the spiritual centre ayres rock to live out a mad max movie in search of petrol and bugs and human flesh.

however i dont think it is a bad idea not to have a back pack full of rice and beef jerky a few weapons and some water purifying tabs ready to go, maybe a kick ass map too.
Posted ImageBCDEfPosted Image hPosted Image JKLMPosted ImagePosted Image pQrPosted Image Posted Image UVxYZ

#27 Distracted

Distracted

Boring

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts
  • Climate or location:SA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

I'm collecting ethno books for when the internet goes down and trying to learn how to grow my own vegetables :P

To know is to be cursed with knowing.