The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

Why the hell did y'all ban me at the Nook?

Why'd y'all ban me? Somebody get their panties in a bunch or something?

When I went to sleep last night everything was cool...

I'd like Psychohippe to comment....

i just tried to login and it errored on me too i'll have to get to the bottom of this

Teotz, are you sure your not just having login problems like me and ubza?

...and if you were banned did they know you were you before that? I seem to remember you being banned permanently over a year ago.

Oh and "we" did not ban you from the nook, this is not the nook, this is the corroboree. :rolleyes:

It erored me first go then second and third I am in!

...and if you were banned did they know you were you before that?

Ya they knew and they said I was given a second chance and now I can't log in..... I'll check again tho.

Yeah, you were perma-banned a long time ago, and instead of coming to us and asking if you could come back, you made a sock and just started posting.

And then threatening to call the cops on members - no, sorry; we've been through the drama before and there's no need to go through it again.

I don't see anything messed up with Auxin's account. Can someone PM me what's going on with people not being able to log in? TBH, I get an error sometimes when I log in but just reloading the page shows me as being logged in... does that help or is this something more pervasive?

Ya I will call the cops on anybody who threatens me. fuck that.

ya i'm in. Btw i have no clue what the story is, but i'll just say calling cops on ppl on forums like this is so super lame. I come on sites like this cause i feel safe to voice my questions, opinions and experiences. Not to feel afraid.

People who think they can use threats and intimidation against me don't deserve respect. I'll call the fucking cops on them if I feel threatened. I don't do anything illegal and it's my right as a citizen to call the police if I feel I'm in danger.

yea, they are gunna come after you through your modem and your screen, watch out!

:wave-finger:

Edit- Actually... I'm not even gonna respond...

Who ya gonna call teotz? 911??? Or 000??

Better hide all your lophs when they come to get a statement.

I don't have any Lophophora anymore. I'm on probation. I sent them all my cacti to Peyote Way Church of God and disposed of anything that could be possibly construed as being illegal. I'm 100% legal brother. It's kinda nice :)

@ #7, Teotz sitting on neg 4 for saying she'd call the cops on people that threaten her? How is that even remotely deserving?

You guys are meaner than I thought you would be. Though I don't know what I was expecting here.

Sheather, thanks for the support but.... Ok let's all just stop, me included.

I don't need another flame war attributed to me. Let's just talk about plants. That's what I REALLY care about!

@ #7, Teotz sitting on neg 4 for saying she'd call the cops on people that threaten her? How is that even remotely deserving?

You guys are meaner than I thought you would be. Though I don't know what I was expecting here.

haha no different to my non deserving positively negitised rep.

dont be fooled like I was and sticking up for teotz, sheather...teotz loves the drama...he revels in the arguments he causes between members. Just research it mate you will see.

Why else would he start this dumb thread;)

As long as race, sexuality or outright bullying doesnt enter into the subject I feel teotz is a big boy/girl now. he/she can handle it without people sticking up for he/she...

you have my word so help me jeebus

Sheather, thanks for the support but.... Ok let's all just stop, me included.

I don't need another flame war attributed to me. Let's just talk about plants. That's what I REALLY care about!

Classic teotz response,

your good teotz REAL GOOD. most people would of missed that slight of hand. BUT I SAW IT;D

haha no different to my non deserving positively negitised rep.

probably true.

I could care less if you give me negative ratings, bring it on.

he revels in the arguments he causes between members.

Dead wrong.

Why else would he start this dumb thread;)

Cause im fucking pissed I was banned. Some member threatens my life, I say Imma call the police on him and they ban me??? Why don't they ban the person who said "Imma kill you", huh???

... Ok let's all just stop, me included.

Let's just talk about plants. That's what I REALLY care about!

Maybe I'm talking out of place but..... someone threatening to kill you may not be such a bad thing???

Now you are aware of their intentions & can make an UNPRONOUNCED preemptive strike. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

:lol:

teotz loves the drama

if that is not the proverbial pot calling the proverbial kettle black, i duno what is.

seems to me u only post in shitfights. i mean u dwell in bitches and gripes both here and AE.

double post

if that is not the proverbial pot calling the proverbial kettle black, i duno what is.

seems to me u only post in shitfights. i mean u dwell in bitches and gripes both here and AE.

hey yeah I like a bit of drama. No pot calling the kettle black necessary.

you musta missed my other non dramatic posts, my non bitchy try and help posts.

How bout you? where is your awesome contributing posts? where is your original tidbit of info we can all take home that hasnt been repeated a million times? so you goto AE, where is your contribution?...... Pot black?

come at me .... :) ( EDIT- I cut out the Cword. I remembered that I should only call them the Cword to their face)

see you just blew his load....he loves it