The Corroboree
Atlas

Greatest Ethno!!! for Small trips

I have been reading many reports on peoples favourite ethno's but most usually refer to heavy trips where the real world dissapears and they are taken to a new world, sometimes freakish!! sometimes Fun!!

What i'm wondering though as there isn't much info on it, is what are some of everyones favourite ethno's for say, having a fun time on without the dissociative states or confusion for e.g a low dose of mj can be fun but too much and who knows whats going on, severe confusion etc (i'm sure alot will dissagree with that) what are some good ethno's for so called "fun effects" without confusion, dissociativness, losing ones head etc?

Even if its low doses of heavy trippers etc, just some of your favourites?

• Like 1

a good example is salvia D, small doses can be enjoyed where as large doses especially for a first timer arent always so fun, im sure everyones typed in "worst salvia trip ever" into youtube hahaha

Large doses can be enjoyed by some people for sal d but im just interested in the small side of things in this thread.

• Like 1

My gnome says LSA is very relaxing without any mind blowing side effects. I would have to put Salvinorin A in the complete opposite category.

But like all ethno's everyones biochemistry is different what would be mind blowing to someone could just as easily be relaxing for someone else.

E.g. Tom can smoke cones all day long easily over 1 ounce a week and he dose not feel any dissociative states, but Jane gets paranoid and confused after 1/2 a join.

Edited by vual

Yes quite true, ive seen the exact same thing, i think alot of it also is how often people have experienced an ethno or similar effects as well as bio chem.

What does ur gnome think is the best source as in chewing HBWR seeds?

? sounds like you're after stuff that isn't mind-bending, speed and kava are both pretty fun, even chocamine. mdx although it messes you up more than the aforementioned (it hasn't disappeared completely).

Hard one to answer without knowing the person, i think its a individual thing that will depend on the person & their tolerance to a substance

re: the MJ comparison 7 cookies made a FOAF (daily smoker) very tired & body stoned, in comparison one from the same batch made a non smoker think they were losing their mind for several hours

So with any substance it would depend on the individuals tolerance & or body chemistry, Mindset

Edited by mac

speed and kava
Recommending either meth or kava in the same breath? wtf, lmao

"Hey man, want a buzz? try a cup of coffee! Either that or smoke crack, which ever"

Personally I'm still looking for a nice 'small-trip' drug. I can very reliably induce physically challenging mind shattering hurricanes of rainbows. I know where your coming from not always wanting to obliterate the ego and become liquid consciousness in an ocean of stellar plasma... but I never found a nice reliably mellow one, sometimes I just want to watch a trippy movie lol :BANGHEAD2:

Kava is pretty nice, but no real psychedelic sparkle. And its illegal for most of you... oddly.

t st, speak up and recommend something beyond Heimia :wink:

Edit to say more people are reporting positive stuff with very low dose cactus, but thats not only even more dependant on personal biochemistry but also illegal.. best option would be a legal one

Edited by Auxin

i'm a bit confused really because you either want to trip, you want to have a mild trip, or you want something that isn't a trip.

if it's a mind bending kind of thing being sought, isn't the answer just to reduce the dose?

and there's nothing wrong with speed. don't think i haven't witnessed what it can do. drugs aren't meant to be consumed in larger amounts, again and again every single day, it isn't speeds fault that people misuse it.

i can see exactly what your saying atlas. that's probably why society as a whole has chosen pot and beer. thunderideal is correct regards speed...its the thing people have to remain as themselves albeit slightly different so that would point toward's khat with its rather limiting mean's of ingestion being a ethno for small trip, or if and with a personal mild changa mix.

Low dose cubensis mushroom tea...1 gm with warm water and lemon...beautiful body high and some nice visuals, constant smiling and feeling of inner peace, top to tail trip lasting about 2hrs...simply the best.

LSA is disgusting IMO, shits nasty as man.

and there's nothing wrong with speed. don't think i haven't witnessed what it can do. drugs aren't meant to be consumed in larger amounts, again and again every single day, it isn't speeds fault that people misuse it.

I disagree. There is something wrong with speed, but I also agree.. it has its good uses. If I were lost in the wilderness being hunted by murderous hillbillies (cue Rambo and Deliverance flashbacks :P) your damn right I wouldnt mind a few mild tabs of speed. However in a recreational setting speed, alcohol, crack, and heroin are all quite well fucked because they all feel good in low doses, feel better in higher doses, and are addictive in any dose. Bad mojo man.

Has anyone ever derived a psychedelic (not just sedative/euphoriant) product from any of the Scutellarias?

low dose 5meo ,bufo and/or similar....with/or some of the plant maois.

t s t .

2g of sub tea 4hrs of fun

2 segments of t.b.m. in 2 tablespoons of chilli salsa, 8hrs(or more) of bliss(though C.E.V. for about half the time)

can hardly wipe the smile from my face with both of these, colours more intense,everything seems crisper and I dare you to resist dancing to music, it cant be done

Edited by Moses

i should point out meth and speed are similar but quite different drugs. I don't know alot about the definition of addiction, but i take dex amphetamine 5 days a week for medical reasons and have so ems the last 3 years. Sometimes i forget to take it. Because of this, it seems that, IMO, saying speed is addictive at any dose is fairly poor assumption.

Anyway back to the topic question! :) i have a special changa mix that i was happily smoking with friends around a fire. Everyone enjoyed it. The blend almost no uncomfortable body feeling and made everyone feel awesome. One friend said he simply felt special. Only one guy tripped right the fuck out to the point were he couldn't see anything but colours but he said he absolutely loved it and asked for more, even tho this was his first psychodelic drug ever, infact, was the first experience for most there. Most didn't even notice that they were tripping, simply just felt good. Some said it was like a good pill that only lasted 15mins. This is a great example of how drugs effect everyone differently. This had a large scope when it come to small doses giving small effects and vise versa. This blend could not take me to anothe planet tho so only to be used socially ;)

nice smoke mix for mild trips

fermented scotch broom flowers

skullcap

calea

caapi leaf

mullien

mj leaf

Low dose smoked choc mint changa i've heard is good (NO maoi's), just like a 15 min zone out feeling with no visuals - but if your not careful with the dose, im sure mellow could become unintentionally insane very quickly.

I like the cube tea idea though.

Also Philosophers stone truffles (Psilocybe Tampanensis) are great for just a fun time and to connect with nature and friends without the visuals (if you can get them).

Seth's HBWR

fun with occasional psychedelic insight.

2g of sub tea 4hrs of fun

2 segments of t.b.m. in 2 tablespoons of chilli salsa, 8hrs(or more) of bliss(though C.E.V. for about half the time)

can hardly wipe the smile from my face with both of these, colours more intense,everything seems crisper and I dare you to resist dancing to music, it cant be done

Whats t.b.m and c.e.v, sorry im not up with many acros and abbrevs haha

• Like 1

low dose 5meo ,bufo and/or similar....with/or some of the plant maois.

t s t .

What would be the preferable source of these? and administration? acacias?

• Like 1

Seth's HBWR

fun with occasional psychedelic insight.

Just chewing pods?

Low dose cubensis mushroom tea...1 gm with warm water and lemon...beautiful body high and some nice visuals, constant smiling and feeling of inner peace, top to tail trip lasting about 2hrs...simply the best.

LSA is disgusting IMO, shits nasty as man.

Nice yeah, ive been interetsed in this for a while, will have to see.

Thanks

Chilli hot chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla etc. starting from raw can be quite good, timed specific to desires with the usual suspect, pref sat dom if ever infrequently available...

Sceletium can be good, but an experience I find hard to reproduce, achieved by accident once.

a good example is salvia D, small doses can be enjoyed where as large doses especially for a first timer arent always so fun, im sure everyones typed in "worst salvia trip ever" into youtube hahaha

Large doses can be enjoyed by some people for sal d but im just interested in the small side of things in this thread.

People often dont take it in the traditional way.

ie 20-30 leaves juiced (fresh)

i lost a huge plant in an unseasonable frost, that i smuggled in from B&T

any ideas on where to get another? I don't want to push my luck a second time. (PM me if you wish)

i'm not trying to be rude atlas but you could use the search function a little more and you wouldn't need to ask so many questions all the time.

Just chewing pods?

i think people generally do some kind of water extraction which i've forgotten how to do, there is some talk that removing the skin reduces nasty fx.

Whats t.b.m and c.e.v, sorry im not up with many acros and abbrevs haha

trich bridgesii monstrose - penis plant

closed eye visuals

I disagree. There is something wrong with speed, but I also agree.. it has its good uses. If I were lost in the wilderness being hunted by murderous hillbillies (cue Rambo and Deliverance flashbacks :P) your damn right I wouldnt mind a few mild tabs of speed. However in a recreational setting speed, alcohol, crack, and heroin are all quite well fucked because they all feel good in low doses, feel better in higher doses, and are addictive in any dose. Bad mojo man.

i don't really want to get into this discussion, mainly i just want to say that i very much respect your opinion :)

if you you're prone to addiction or don't understand it then the substances you list are very dangerous indeed.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

low dose of any, of the classic cobweb cleaners and a party mood/atmosphere= good times