The Corroboree
mutant

How's the spirits of salvia space compered to spice space?

People say they meet entities in both of these drugs. People regard salvia space is inhibited and governed by sally, a female entity/godess. What about spice? I know those two drugs are totally different, despite the timeline / short acting similarity. What about the entities, how do they compare?

Is salvia entity female?

Note that my friend never so far visited the elf/spice land... ALso note that my friend accepts the female presence notion in his salvia trips, for some reason it serves it well sometimes, despite he doesn't regard 'her' a real entity.

Edited by mutant

Spice, the artificial canibinoids? I take it you're referring to a DMT mixture or something right?

The only time i've met an 'entity' on salvia it was non-gender specific :(

yeah spice as dimitri

It exists as what it is to you, comparisons won't really yield much imo, life is just different.

I can understand a general common name to group together and classify a general sexual orientation, but if people are pulling the word sally from the experience i'd say it's a product of their environment as Salvia is a western taxonomic listing obviously.

Peoples interpretations and experiences are just that, you say you've felt a female presence with salvia, no one else can really answer your questions 'is the entity female', that's their experience and their views on 'entities', what they are, their origins and meanings will more likely be wildly different from anothers intepretation.

Personally I don't think it's worth thinking about too much, take it as it comes and reflect on your experiences, not prepare your expectations.

Nothing similar about the two compounds and their actions IMO...chalk and cheese really...one distorts gravity, time and warps boundarys...think being drunk on a fishing boat and the seas are rough...you take a huge hit of nitrous and walk out onto the deck of the boat.

DMT puts you out into a semi catatonic state where you go into compressed deep, hypnotic therapy...a bright light is lit in a dark room and for the first time you can see further out into the beyond than you ever thought possible...you knew it was out there, you now have confirmation another place exists...it's dark in there but at the same time bright with colour. You awaken and feel like you have been hypnotised, can't explain, information is fragmenting quickly, can't recall everything, feel amazing, want to do that again, and again...for some not.

It exists as what it is to you, comparisons won't really yield much imo, life is just different.

I disagree, I think such comparisons are insultingly to my intellect underappreciated, underutilised and underestimated.

The base is 'everyone is differen't, yeah, but lots of interesting shit in investigasting f.e. why one reacts like like that, while the other like this...

you say you've felt a female presence with salvia

no I haven't, I have just played with the notion going there and it makes some sense.

Chiral, discuss entities, not objective/subjective effects man, didn't you read the title?

DMT I would say is just like chiral explained. Salvia is no different to a extremely vivid random dream, no entities there mate. But if your a superstitious person (as you clearly are) then maybe you should just read the bible to contact your entities.

Salvia is no different to a extremely vivid random dream, no entities there mate. But if your a superstitious person (as you clearly are) then maybe you should just read the bible to contact your entities.

I have experienced the Goddess. It was an extremely frightening and life changing experience for me.

I disagree, I think such comparisons are insultingly to my intellect underappreciated, underutilised and underestimated.

The base is 'everyone is differen't, yeah, but lots of interesting shit in investigasting f.e. why one reacts like like that, while the other like this...

no I haven't, I have just played with the notion going there and it makes some sense.

Chiral, discuss entities, not objective/subjective effects man, didn't you read the title?

Listen man...put down the bottle yeah...it's effecting your thinking and I'm worried for you...seriously put down the bottle and sober up. I looked real hard in my post and cannot find a single bit of referencing any entities...I said quite clearly the two compounds are different.

What makes you think salvia is a female, have you been reading through Teotz's old posts again...wait..actually is this you Teotz...??????????

hey stop pickin on teotz...hes a really nice kid!!

but yeah IMO it is apples and oranges.

i want to be a MUCH better, evolved human being before i would even CONSIDER fronting up in DMT land again.

the seriousness, sacredness of that 'space' really terrifys me. Like i am definately not worthy to be there.

Maybee because when i first contacted the dmt 'space'(for lack of better words, i was handed some very truthful and useful advice, which wasnt heeded. I feel im looked upon with like disgust when i go back there, and its made more than evident.

Salvia to me is extremely familiar, much more familiar than this reality, much akin to 'returning' home. like ive just fallen of a chair and returned to a table with old friends, who i know VERY well and they know me 'VERY' well. laughing about my experience in this 'reality' like it was just a slip out of that 'reality' for a while. Salvia to me is very associated with 'time'. Time warps, loops etc. I always wanted vey much to stay there, and when it was time to leave i clung very much to that reality, sometimes for which seemed like hrs, but the force of the pull back to this 'time' felt very much akin to being torn in half, or ur skin being pulled off, or immense opposing pressures being apllied to both ends of ur body, such is the force of returning. Ive never felt more at home, and in my 'right' place then on salvia, or ket , which i would describe as being VERY similar in experience....for me.

i really miss salvia, but i do not miss the headfuck and erratic changes in personality i got in daily life trying to make sense of it.(as well as hearing my name called out when there was NOONE there lol)

DMT i look forward to going back sometime in the distant future, but i really have ALOT of work to do on making myself alot 'better' human being before i would ever consider it.

please dont attack this view, as it really is my own opinion drawn from my own experience. This would change dramatically between each individual.

What i would like to do SOMEDAY is to experience salvai submerged in water, with my head out of course, assisted by someone so i dont end up drowning. a friend does this and when he tries to explain the experience he just cant. just a shake of the head and 'phwooooarr'. U would have to use a pipe and some more than decent extract (i personally would only use the pure salvinoran a crystal extract if and when i was gonna do it again-and of course somewhere where legal)

explaining a salvia trip to me is an extremely difficult thing to do, sometimes feels theres a supernatural gag applied when i try, get covered in a cm of sweat.

Salvia to me is extremely familiar, much more familiar than this reality, much akin to 'returning' home. like ive just fallen of a chair and returned to a table with old friends, who i know VERY well and they know me 'VERY' well.

I totally get this as well. The first time I experienced Sally I felt de javu and everytime since has been the same. I totally agree with the "coming home" analogy but I also get that from a prolonged break from my DOC.

The first time I experienced Sally I felt de javu

same, like u wouldnt believe. Hopefully some day you and i can chat about it. I find it hard to describe that event or put it into words.

The first time I experienced Sally I felt de javu

same, like u wouldnt believe. Hopefully some day you and i can chat about it. I find it hard to describe that event or put it into words.

For sure man. I find it hard to describe as well but definitely felt as if I had been "there" before. I get these sensations within the first few seconds of the come up.

Incognito and Bread Filter

I can totally relate to that sense of de javo or "coming home" on salvia.

For me it felt like "oh yeah, this place...I know this place". It did feel like a knew "this place" better than the life I had been experiencing seconds before I smoked it.

jeeeez that is one of the strangest feeling I have felt to date, the salvia experience that is. :blink:

I don't understand what you are saying? The comparisons you are making are insulting to your intellect? My comparisons (can't see where i made one in the quote?)? I insulted you or you insulted yourself, what????

..underappreciated, underutilised and underestimated?.. I Assume you are talking about making comparisons is worthwhile...sure i can agree, it's great discussion and can be highly productive.

My opinion was within context i didn't really elaborate on, so can be taken many ways,

it was aimed moreso at discouraging yourself putting energy into it as IMO it's a pointless venture which can generally only jade the path from reality, the exact stuff that clutters the space and makes it harder to deal with, no point having other peoples stains.

LOL chiral i didn't really get the post aimed at me, but i got yours, he wants you to discuss entities, the complaint was that there was no mention in your post :P

I don't understand what you are saying? The comparisons you are making are insulting to your intellect? My comparisons (can't see where i made one in the quote?)? I insulted you or you insulted yourself, what????

..underappreciated, underutilised and underestimated?.. I Assume you are talking about making comparisons is worthwhile...sure i can agree, it's great discussion and can be highly productive.

My opinion was within context i didn't really elaborate on, so can be taken many ways,

it was aimed moreso at discouraging yourself putting energy into it as IMO it's a pointless venture which can generally only jade the path from reality, the exact stuff that clutters the space and makes it harder to deal with, no point having other peoples stains.

LOL chiral i didn't really get the post aimed at me, but i got yours, he wants you to discuss entities, the complaint was that there was no mention in your post :P

:blush: hahah so he did ...fuck I was reading it as chiral is discussing entities and this not what this thread is about...bahah the jokes on me then...

Still though put the bottle down I say...the stuff you said to gerbil is cryptic at best...we are not mensa here man.

As for the OP's question it is way way to generic, at best all it serves to do is just start another psychedelic theist argument to fervor mutants dogmatic appetite for starting arguments for arguments sake during this drink fueled summer he is pubertizing through currently.

Ding ding.

Corners gentlemen !

All we need now is a half naked woman with number.

That gives me an idea

Hey Babe !

A spectator sport with two or more nerds at their computers hooked up by lan having a really heated discussion... in the middle of a boxing ring. I'm sure it'd make a funny comic strip actually.

wow, I am starting to think this community is better off without me....

but till then...

But if your a superstitious person (as you clearly are) then maybe you should just read the bible to contact your entities.

jabez :) I am clearly superstitious, huh?? You wanna let me know how did you get this so 'clearly'? It's quite clear to me you don't know [for once more!] what's you're talking about: I have been 'quarreling' with folks on this forum for over a month now, because I am questioning the details about these entities and you're coming to tell me I am clearly superstitious.... lol+disappointment = bitter laugh...

gerbil

easy :) forget insulting/insulted, that was badly phrased in my part.

it seemed your comment dismisses the notion of such comparisons [or any comparison between two drugs, two classes of drugs, two people experiencing the same drug] as not so useful or worthless. I was trying to say that this dismissal is insulting to [my] intellect, not to imply you insulted me, but to imply how much I regard such comparisons useful and interesting.

I totally agree with the "coming home" analogy but I also get that from a prolonged break from my DOC.

Bread filter, what does DOC mean? I mean, which one from these?? DOC the drug, DOC as a doctor?

Chiral, like you said, the jokes is on you. And I don't drink that much man.

But yeah this is a joke indeed. Incognito too made a great post without mentioning entities. I mean, what can I say?

.....you can tell one's a big man by the way he deals with defeat and failure. I admit my failure ...

I failed to get believers talk about their beliefs regarding entities in a decent way

and I failed again when I tried to start a discussion to really compare any differences in space/entities between dm t & sally.

:(

shit i tried :(

sorry mutant :blink:

Bread filter, what does DOC mean? I mean, which one from these?? DOC the drug, DOC as a doctor?

Drug of Choice.

bit of confusion in this thread

As for the OP's question it is way way to generic, at best all it serves to do is just start another psychedelic theist argument to fervor mutants dogmatic appetite for starting arguments for arguments sake during this drink fueled summer he is pubertizing through currently.

gonna take a bit to make me think any differently

but whatever

the entire universe is conscious, but i think when people refer to entities they are talking about a deep, entwined contact or dialogue with a particular type of consciousness. i identify everything as a face of god anyway, but nonetheless, i haven't experienced that strongly with either of these molecules.

"Peopled Darkness- Perceptual transformation through Salvia divinorum" by J.D.Turner is the classic book re the Salvia experience.

I believe that the experience is of becoming a Salvia leaf. the fresh leaves are elastic (you can stretch they diagonally) and this is

analogous to the distortion of time/space under the influence!

wow, thanks for the heads up on the book!

i best be checking out amazon!! id love to have a book that deals with the salvia experience specifically.

any other recommendations?

. cannabis shrooms salvia or other psyches just tune your brain to a certain frequency. so called entities are just energy blobs. their vibes are either nuetral, up or down,...... and when they mix with our human tendency to interpet it with our limited knowledge, we tend to desciribe it with the references that we have... which are very limited. so the hocus pocus of the drug and our human tendency..... can play bad tricks on ourselves. when you get a good grasp of what an entity is.... you can do so called magic with them....... but you have been warned..... it takes an extremely good understanding and dedication not to fall victem to the traps of these amorph energy blobs which do have something resembeling consciousness.

I have had some trouble with so called entities. This is why I know what problems dealing with these energies can cause. I also know something of the fun you can have with them. I now think MEDITATION is the key. Slowly open yourselves up. I cant underline meditation enough. Buddhism is a good thing to look into guys and girls.