The Corroboree
mutant

Psychedelic to break a loop

Too bad no real people around here are into psychedelics and share similar quests. Or maybe this is another failure of mine....

haveanorange.gif

haveanorange.gif

you totally need to chill out Chiral. You are a moderator, remember?

I meant real people = real everyday people, = people in my hometown into psychs, not people on the net.

I am going through an important phase of my life, and you're totally not helping...

Edited by mutant

Too bad no real people around here are into psychedelics and share similar quests. Or maybe this is another failure of mine....

Psychedelics can be a very lonely thing. I am in the same boat (kind of) as I have taken this journey on my own. It would be nice to have someones hand to hold on to but my friends don't feel the same need. That's what is so great about this place...In regards to your quest to give up the weed, I feel for you mate...she can have a vice like grip but she can be soft and gentle. I can't offer up any advice on psychedelics that can help but you might find some help in an old thread of mine..

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20666&view=&hl=wead%20quit&fromsearch=1

Good luck with it...

Hutch :wink:

Sorry Mutant, just realized you had contributed to that thread.... oh well, may help someone else...

Hutch

mutant ive said this before gazzilions of times, if you are trying to give up weed you should try some kava to beat the cravings and help with your sleeping patterns. www.klinkava.com its is basically impossible to get addicted to for me anyhoo) as it tastes so unpleasant.

be well,

-nito

I repeat myself, first of all it's not me, it's my friend. Second he doesn't wanna give it up, just lessen the daily intake, lengthen the non-use period among periods of use/abuse , you get the point.

Hutch, thanks a lot mate to remind me of that thread because I had forgotten about it. Lots of interesting ideas in that thread.

Thanks for kava tip inco, my friend never had sleeping problems, and he never has when he stops weed, besides, there are countless non-euphoric, legal, harbal sedatives available....

I think I had some kava extract somewhere that I never used.... but I think extracts are not good or what?

Oh, one last thing

My friend says Psilocybin mushrooms ruled! :rolleyes:

Edited by mutant

well ffs listen to some of us and recomend klinkava lol

I think I had some kava extract somewhere that I never used.... but I think extracts are not good or what?

dunno where u got that info ffrom. maybee u could try it and see. google klinkava for some excellent extract.

peace.

dunno where u got that info

I remember people saying not so good things about extracts being sold in the us some time ago, but I don't really remember...

what is ffs? why order such a common product from the other end of the world? . It's gonna cost me a fortune in postage. I can give that for special ozzie cacti clones, but not for such a common good.

think it was solvent extracts of kava leaf said to be involved in early cases of liver toxicity.

t s t .

Oh, one last thing

My friend says Psilocybin mushrooms ruled! :rolleyes:

ehhhh....!!!

what is ffs? why order such a common product from the other end of the world?

common?? okay so point me towrad the greek producers of organic kava extract genius.

Psychedelics can be a very lonely thing. I am in the same boat (kind of) as I have taken this journey on my own. It would be nice to have someones hand to hold on to but my friends don't feel the same need. That's what is so great about this place...In regards to your quest to give up the weed, I feel for you mate...she can have a vice like grip but she can be soft and gentle. I can't offer up any advice on psychedelics that can help but you might find some help in an old thread of mine..

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20666&view=&hl=wead%20quit&fromsearch=1

Good luck with it...

Hutch :wink:

Who would have thought! Got a hair cut today by the same guy who has been cutting my hair for the past 4 years. Some how the conversation turned spiritual and quickly we started talking about psychedelics. I normally wouldn't talk about that subject but I was in a good mood today. You just never know who is into what until you get to know them a bit. We have already made plans to share our knowledge at a later time. Shit did he get the rough end of the deal there :lol: but it's nice to find a common soul in your own community.

Don't give up mutant.

I know you will not like what is below but honestly its the only way i found to work...

Chuck the bong out, go on a 1week vacation without bud, and deal with it.

You don't need anything but will power, Some time, a different atmosphere and a good book/ movies or Game...

If one is serious about quiting one needs new friends that don't smoke (except on special occasions^_^), Breaky cones are a no no.

Get your friend to go volanteer for a week at a smoke free institute, like a Buddhist temple or something, That is how i have broken the grips of MJ before, But in the end it will never happen unless you really want it to.

But if your friend really needs a drug to heal him instead of human willpower i would have to suggest Strong LSD during a few day camping trip at least... he will still need to remove him-self from his current environment for even the LSD to heal.

Edited by vual

1.5 grams of dried wood lovers with a tea spoon of syrian rue seeds simmered for 10 minutes in a lemon juice tea. lots of healing. lots of guidance. no mantids.

it will never happen unless you really want it to.

simple. life is a bit harder for a month or maybe even two after quitting, but it isn't so hard that you can't physically stop yourself from picking up the bong and lighting a cone... and thats WITH a tobacco spin habit.

if you fail to quit weed then your heart isn't in it.

Mutant calls SAB... over...

please read what I have said. Noone here said he wants to quit it!

I said:

Second he doesn't wanna give it up, just lessen the daily intake, lengthen the non-use period among periods of use/abuse , you get the point.

hutch this is really nice to hear mate. In reality these plants are indeed not for everyone, so what do you expect. I don't even live in a small city. It is just, noone knows anything about psychs around here, those who are interested are mostly interested to talk with me to learn and/or buy from me, but they are pretty much in the recreational thing of seeing colours or becoming somewhat crazed for a some hours fun...

The important thing is to have nice people who understand you & accept you for what you are, this is more important in life of course, but it is vital when having people when tripping. I have close friends who all they know about psychs come from what I told them, only one of them had a HBWR once, also salvia once - but even people who never tripped in their lives can be the best people to be around, depending on occasion and , of course, people themselves.

As long as I have good friends willing to come along to the village house / mountain for the weekend to accompany me in such a persuit, and understand and respect my experience and quest and goal, which I have, the friends I mean, I don't really care if I am the only one who doses.

inco:

what is ffs? why order such a common product from the other end of the world?

common?? okay so point me towrad the greek producers of organic kava extract genius.

hey chill out what's the attitude for? :rolleyes:

Ok I apologise for insulting kava by saying it's a common good. Btw what I remember about extracts being shitty must be coming from low quality products sold in USA discussed over e-dot forums

and alright, you convinced me: If I ever wanna get kava I will order from them, as they come with so good recommendation.

All fixed now??

holy

1.5 grams of dried wood lovers with a tea spoon of syrian rue seeds simmered for 10 minutes in a lemon juice tea. lots of healing. lots of guidance. no mantids.

1,6gr of the unknown woodlovers, bring water to boil, pour lemon and soak the crushed material, leave to sit and stir for 15mins, then drink and eat the material too. Got some nausea..No spirits, no paranoia, no negativity at all, only bliss and nice talks with my friend [he drank ouzo]. no pot smoked up until after the end of the experience. even though the experience itself was relatively mild, lasting about 5 hours or so, the afterglow and the impact the following days, especially the next one is so great it surpassed every expectation. In fact the day after the trip, friend says it was one of the best days of his life but it's pretty hard to describe without getting it to become personal and analytic.

The real change depends on the person, and the choice of change is utilized [if it is to be] by the person, not the plant or spirit, but it was and still is amazing to feel the impact, feel the potential.

My friend said that this was quite a re-initiation and along with his september [first] cactus experience, he claims that 10+ years after his his use of acid several times which included 2 bad trips and some dark moments, and after this last 3 years quest which included 3 times experimenting with lsa, mescaline and now psilocybin, the fear is almost totally replaced by acquaintance. This is also hard to explain.

It's especially interesting to him that a pretty mild experience near the lower end of psilo range brought this about.

ahh hah...nice low range dose did the trick huh...well get's you on your way I assume. So anything else you wanna say about it...bit more deeper perhaps..?

how old were these woodlovers? i seem to recall seeing photos posted a while back? who knows what potency was lost since then?

either way glad to hear it was a good experience.

what can I say mate? The potential is proven like 300% [what was brought was more than the best version of expected] , that is the potential, not the actual shift/change itself.

*I am happier when I wake up in the morning, I am more balanced again, I feel better, I feel capable and in the mood of doing things I had stopped to think for a while

*I don't even have to try or think I have to be more gentle and nice person, I am like that on 'autopilot', naturally more patient, more like the person I wanna improve to.

*My sexuality has exploded, my sex appeal too, as we have spring explosion right now, weather is warm, clothes are less. Didn't expect that!! Pretty impressive, as I have been through some mild erotic disappointments these last months and was not so much in the mood.

*I don't have that much urge to smoke pot and also need less when I do

*I also think I might do this again relatively soon [for my standards which typically say leave some months spacing] which is a breakthrough for me itself..

Note that this is not a change, but the practical proof of the potential of a centered, focused non believer type guy with a pretty firm expectations and issues beforehand.

My friend isn't really interested in funky visuals normally, it's probably a personality thing, so rarely does he see or focus on these funky visuals that seem to be the #1 reason why people are so enthousiastic about psychedelics. So even though the experience was on the low end, there was an obvious blue glow,a tendency for the eye to explain shades of black and gray as bluish, propably that 'neon blue' people mention.

I know you might think I am idiot [again!] because I try to speculate with little experience, but hey my friend did not see any darkness either from normal doses of bridgesii or woodloving psilos. He also never felt like upping the doses in the aforementioned materials a lot anytime soon. 1,2~2 times what he took is what he feels the dose uppings would maximum be for the time being and the present approach. 2times that [3+] would probably be for the dark, alone, silent thing, whereas he felt alone wouldn't be ideal for as little as 1,6.. but maybe I am wrong...

Anyways, the growing insight and experience and research on the matter, both personal and from other chosen non-theist rationalists over the net and real life seems to show the differences in experiences are probably MORE due to difference in doses, self suggestions, settings and sets, than differeces of strains or species..

OK, maybe there are qualitative differences between wood and shit lovers, probably so, I am not saying otherwise, since so many people state it. But that doesn't mean we forget about all the things we already know, that is goal, approach, set, setting, familiarity with space and material...

peace and know thy self guys ;)

Re: Holy

not old

they were picked on mid december and they were dried in a dehydrator in low temp, then stored in dry and cool place, but yeah, it's another species anyways...

I was indeed a near to low end trip, relatively mild experience, suggested by duration too. That's why teh important impact in real life is so impressive!

I used to believe psychedelic potentiation is an organic thing too, not only a spiritual/psychanalytical proceedure. Well, it is sure is!

Edited by mutant

cool mutant.....its not the goal, but the choice to get it that matters. More of a choice to not be where you presently are,... has a surprising momentum.

sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread mutant bro!

meditation illiterate?! > just sit straight and focus on your breath. do this a few times a day. it's hard work. but with time,... just like training in a gym you develope.

the trick for me is to try and get the breath smooth as silk.... in and out.... only foccusing on the part between the nose and the upper lip. with time your focus will go to other parts.

in the beginning toughts will be all over the place.... just go with it.... examen your toughts and let go with each breath..... move on to new thoughts...... eb and flood....

BTW ..... I think the most powerfull way of getting out of a situation is when you practice letting go........ letting go of the repetitive patterns that hold you in a certain place. this empowers your own will more then any other way. < letting go of desires..... sounds very much like buddhist teaching again... doesnt it. ;-)

psychedelics can be used to break conditioning.... but in my opinion.... it is not the best way.... it might come easy.... but allot of the time it is 'easy come - easy go!" Not saying that psychedelics are easy either.... it takes time and dedication too really break a habit. psychedelics will help you see the light.... and from that point on you are on your own. If you think that just using it again to come to the place of insight is the answer to breaking with addition or with a habit.... you are wrong with most psychedelics.

some psychedelics do create profound changes in the brain that give you the 'BreaK' you need. But they are the exception, rather then the rule. Iboga and ayahuasca are the more profound changers. schroomies or mesc are okay too. allot depends also on the person itself.

i guess "everyone is different" so you need to figure out whats best for yourself. ultimately... the more you can empower your own will the better the results with anything in life.

psychedelics can be used to break conditioning.... but in my opinion.... it is not the best way.... it might come easy.... but allot of the time it is 'easy come - easy go!"

i really appreciate the wisdom in that remark woof woof woof.

:)