The Corroboree
San Rainbow

any good books

are there any books written on Ozzy fungi...

has any one ever come across a psychoactive fungus encyclopedia?

peace

Edited by San Rainbow

why your in luck my friend. there is a mushroom encyclopedia. "Mushrooms Demystified"

heres a link to amazon.com, it is an invaluable asset, this is a complete amazing book. get it. now!

Mushrooms Demystified; Amazon.com

also theres a "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World"

Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World; Amazon.com

nice one pixel :wink:

cheers

also A field guide to Australian fungi not just about what you want but invaluable at the same time.

The most comprehensive photographic field guide on Australian fungi yet published. More than 500 species, all with stunning full colour photographs and descriptive notes. The range of fungi is surprisingly vast, their colours and forms often beautiful. They truly represent an exciting part of nature to study. A must for interested botanists and bush walkers.

have a look through here

http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/fungimap_/bookshop_titles

also A field guide to Australian fungi not just about what you want but invaluable at the same time.

The most comprehensive photographic field guide on Australian fungi yet published. More than 500 species, all with stunning full colour photographs and descriptive notes. The range of fungi is surprisingly vast, their colours and forms often beautiful. They truly represent an exciting part of nature to study. A must for interested botanists and bush walkers.

have a look through here

http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/fungimap_/bookshop_titles

some nice books there, cheers for the link tassiejd :wink:

Very nice! I went to Angus and Robertson the other day looking for books of such nature but didn't have any luck. I shall suss these books out right now, cheers!

Gen

Very nice! I went to Angus and Robertson the other day looking for books of such nature but didn't have any luck. I shall suss these books out right now, cheers!

Gen

i went into Dymocks today and looked for the mushrooms demystified, but they didn;t have it, so they asked if i want to order it? so i did, then they said it'll be here in a week! :)

[ Double Post ]

Edited by Pixel

Quote gen

"Very nice! I went to Angus and Robertson the other day looking for books of such nature but didn't have any luck."

Hello gen, All you need to do is give them the ISBN number and they should order it in for you!

Maybe we should compile a list for easy reference?

Sorry I havent Included Authors, Here are a few to start people off B)

Mushrooms Demystified ISBN 0898150094

Mycelium Running ISBN 1580085792

Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World ISBN 0898158397

Food of the Gods ISBN 0553371304.

Shroom: A Cultural History of the Magic Mushroom ISBN 0060828285

I got more If people think this is a good Idea, Just let me know!

Edited by DreamingNagual

Hello gen, All you need to do is give them the ISBN number and they should order it in for you!

Maybe we should compile a list for easy reference?

Yer I didn't have any titles in mind, just looking to see what they had. I really didn't want to go up to the counter and be like, "Hey you cunts got any books on magic mushrooms? Cause like I does really wanna get fucked up."

I do all my book shopping off amazon. I can get pretty much any book I want shipped to my door cheaper than it would cost me to go down to Melbourne and try my luck.

I didn't know about the whole ISBN number, that's interesting. I guess I could call them up and ask how much it would cost to get the books in, might be cheaper in the long run. Cheers for your help anyways.

Mb a new thread could be posted somewhere listing information on books relating to that forum eg. Books on mushrooms in mycology, books on cactus in Cacti & Succulents, books on whining in Bitches and gripes :P etc etc.

We could have reviews and stuff, would be cool. In fact I am going to suggest this in Site & Forum Matters.

Gen

I used to call My Ex missus "Penfolds" Cos she had a whine for every occasion! :lol:

Bada Bing! :rolleyes: Try the Veal!

Edited by DreamingNagual

I used to call My Ex missus "Penfolds" Cos she had a whine for every occasion! :lol:

Bada Bing! :rolleyes: Try the Veal!

Off topic I know, but have you ever found a woman that doesn't have a whine for every occasion? Do they exist?

Off topic I know, but have you ever found a woman that doesn't have a whine for every occasion? Do they exist?

My wife is amazing. No, you can't have one :lol:

There's an online book by John W. Allan called "Magic Mushrooms of Australia and New Zealand". I dig it.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online...ooms_aunz.shtml

Old John allen is a funny guy. Its a *reasonably* good text but a lot of his writings are based on hearsay, for example he states that Tasmania is home to cubensis.

His work is quite outdated...

cheers all! :wink: