ChemOffice Ultra is the ultimate chemistry & biology suite designed to meet the needs of chemists. ChemOffice Ultra 2008 allows scientists to efficiently keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data, correlate chemical structures, and produce scientific reports more professionally and efficiently than ever before.
ChemOffice Ultra combines ChemBioDraw Ultra, ChemBio3D Ultra, ChemFinder Ultra, and E-Notebook Ultra in the world's premier desktop suite designed for chemists.
- ChemBioDraw Ultra 11.0 - The undisputed standard for chemical and biological drawing, featuring proton NMR with peak splitting and highlighting, amino acid and DNA sequence tools, TLC plate drawing tool, Struct=Name, and stoichiometric analysis.
- Live Link to Databases - Perform dynamic database lookup using the Database Gateway HotLink. The database search results include links to information resources found in the databases, structural properties, names & synonyms and chemical identifiers such as ACX ID's and CAS numbers.
- ChemBio3D Ultra 11.0 - State-of-the-art protein visualization, open GL graphics and stereo glasses. Molecular mechanics and semi-empirical calculations with interfaces to MOPAC, Jaguar, GAMESS and Gaussian. Includes Live Link to view your 2D structures live in 3D.
- MestReC Std - Offers state-of-the-art facilities for data processing, visualization and analysis of high-resolution (2D) NMR data, combined with a robust, user friendly graphical interface that fully exploits the power and flexibility of the Windows platform.
- ChemFinder Ultra 11.0 - Store, search and analyze relational scientific data, either within a structure-searchable local database, or as an interface to shared scientific data.
- E-Notebook Ultra 11.0 - Maintain configurable lab journals with pages from ChemDraw, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and spectral software. Search by structure and text, and navigate through a complete visual audit trail.
- CombiChem/Excel Pro 11.0 - Build combinatorial libraries in Microsoft Excel using reagents selected by ChemFinder.
- ChemBioViz Pro 11.0 - Correlate chemical and biological activity data, create graphical representations of ChemFinder databases in order to identify trends and correlations within subsets of your data, calculate descriptive statistics and display them on the plot.
- ChemDraw/Excel Pro 11.0 - Offers chemical spreadsheets with structures and searching of chemical structures in documents, folders and volumes.
- ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin Pro 11.0 - Query online databases and view & publish online structures. This installer will automatically install the necessary Plugin or ActiveX controls based on your web browser(s). It includes save and print capabilities.
- ChemNMR Pro 11.0 - Predict Proton carbon-13 NMR spectra from ChemDraw structures. Chemical shifts and splitting patterns are clearly displayed and live-linked to the structure for both proton and carbon-13 NMR predictions.
- Struct=Name Pro 11.0 - Produce names for many more types of compounds, including charged compounds and salts, highly symmetric structures, many types of inorganic and organometallic compounds, and others.
- ChemScript Pro 11.0 - Extends the Python scripting language and takes many of the CambridgeSoft "chemical intelligence" algorithms, that are available throughout our products, and makes them available to users through an object model in an easy to use scripting language. ChemScript allows the extension of one's own chemistry business rules and executes those rules on data in a batch mode.
- Gamess Pro 11.0 - GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular quantum chemistry. GAMESS can compute SCF wavefunctions ranging from RHF, ROHF, UHF, GVB, and MCSCF. Correlation corrections to these SCF wavefunctions include Configuration Interaction, second order perturbation Theory, and Coupled-Cluster approaches, as well as the Density Functional Theory approximation.
- Databases - Structure searchable scientific, reference and chemical databases including a 1-year subscription to the Ashgate and ChemINDEX databases.
Size: 123.7MB = (90MB + 33.7MB)
Edited by reshroomED, 10 February 2008 - 06:51 PM.