The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Online PDF Book Download Thread

Hello all,

I was just thinking this would be a great idea for a thread. I know there are a few good books available online in the PDF format, but they can be very tricky to find. So this thread can be for links to sites with direct downloads or, preferably just put the PDFs on here (wait, that might not work the way I'm thinking...).

So if you have any files that you wouldnt mind sharing, would it be possible to post them on here as links, or at least a link to the site that you downloaded them from?

For example, I have seen a copy of Food of the Gods by T. McKenna. Does anyone (Torsten or Mods, in perticular), know if its possible to upload a direct link to it on this thread? If so, how?

Sorry if this is a stupid idea - Mods please delete if this is illegal/stupid or it simply wont work...

Thank you all in advance. I will post one or two if I am able to do so.

Cheers

Ace

Hello all,

I was just thinking this would be a great idea for a thread. I know there are a few good books available online in the PDF format, but they can be very tricky to find. So this thread can be for links to sites with direct downloads or, preferably just put the PDFs on here (wait, that might not work the way I'm thinking...).

So if you have any files that you wouldnt mind sharing, would it be possible to post them on here as links, or at least a link to the site that you downloaded them from?

For example, I have seen a copy of Food of the Gods by T. McKenna. Does anyone (Torsten or Mods, in perticular), know if its possible to upload a direct link to it on this thread? If so, how?

Sorry if this is a stupid idea - Mods please delete if this is illegal/stupid or it simply wont work...

Thank you all in advance. I will post one or two if I am able to do so.

Cheers

Ace

this is a great idea ace, although, may have some legal issues, particually if uploaded to the site. I have also seen the food of the gods pdf which you speak off. The copy I saw was on e-bay.

So people are selling these copies on ebay!??!? I thought that would have been even more dodgy than putting them on a website!

Mods, please let me know if this is a no no - I appologise if thats the case. But if not, it would be invaluable for the community no doubt!

So people are selling these copies on ebay!??!? I thought that would have been even more dodgy than putting them on a website!

Mods, please let me know if this is a no no - I appologise if thats the case. But if not, it would be invaluable for the community no doubt!

yeah, well its pretty dodge, they really are opening themselves to legal action

Edited by shroomytoonos

Hi guys.

you will find links to the mckenna stuff, and also to the .mp3's by googling "terrence mckenna .pdf" or "terrence mckenna .mp3"

also go to the Maps site: http://www.maps.org/

and go to the the free books page: http://www.maps.org/freebooks.html

for books like:

LSD - My Problem Child

The Road To Eleusis: Unveiling the Secret of the Mysteries

Remembrances of LSD Therapy Past

Storming Heaven

also perouse their links page for even more stuff: http://www.maps.org/links.html

otherwise look for torrents - the best i have seen so far is "Psychedelic_Visionary_Plants_Sacred_Weeds_Salvia_200603"

its 8 something Gb, but boy is it worth getting. I found it about 6 months ago, and still havent finished going throught it. i reckon another 6 months.

there is other software like emule, or amule if you use linux, and there are loads of pdfs there.

Once i had a quick perouse of the mckenna pdfs, i went ahead and purchased the books.

cheers, Obtuse.

Edited by obtuse

Thanks Obtuse - thats pretty much what I was after, but do you have any direct links to the downloads? Perticularly the 8 gig one - even tho I certainly cant D/L that one :( If anyone has a/some CD/DVD/s with a copy of it I'd really appreciate it!

some people probally know, but erowid have a great book on their site, by shultes, "the golden book of hallucinogenic drugs" or something similar. It needs to be printed in sections as it is web based

the main issue with questionable data sharing is dont host it on the SAB server. find an external host and link to it, if it links to illegal data it will be illegal to click it, same goes with teks ;)

good idea for a thread Ace :D

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently they have over 20,000 free and legal e-books. I'm not exactly sure what makes them legal as opposed to the illegal kind, but thats a shitload of reading. They got audiobooks too which I absolutely love.

Check out this first page of audiobooks:

Mark Twain 1000000 Pounds Banknote 1h

Humorous story of American stuck in London with only £1,000,000UKP!...

Jules Verne 20000 Leagues Under The Sea 13h30m

Famous underwater adventures...

Lewis Carroll Alice In Wonderland 2h30m

This is the children's classic, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland...

Lewis Carroll Alice-Through The Looking Glass 3h

This is the children's classic Alice Through the Looking Glass...

Jack London All Gold Canyon 1h

Goldminer find his gold but unexpected is always behind....

Jules Verne Around the World in 80 days 8h45m

To win a bet, Phileas Fogg decides to prove it possible to travel around the world in 80 days. He and his servant, Passepartout, set off on the most exciting adventure of their lives....

Sun Tzu Art of War 2h

Sophisticated treatise on philosophy, logistics, espionage, and strategy and tactics...

George MacDonald At the Back of the North Wind 10h

Haunting story of Diamond and his adventures with the mysterious North Wind...

Oscar Wilde Ballad of Reading Gaol 30m

Very famous poem...

R E Raspe Baron Munchausen 2h15m

Classic adventure of unashameble but loveable liar....

Israel Zangwill Big Bow Mystery 5h30m

Sealed-room mystery by the famous Zionist...

Wilkie Collins Blow up with the Brig 45m

Horror at sea...

Robert Louis Stevenson Body Snatcher 1h

Very unpleasant horror...

Shang Yang Book of Lord Shang 5h

Political treatise for instruction of rulers...

Arthur Conan Doyle Brown Hand 45m

Awesome - thanks for that link Hellonasty!

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently they have over 20,000 free and legal e-books. I'm not exactly sure what makes them legal as opposed to the illegal kind, but thats a shitload of reading.

What makes them legal is that either the copyrights expired or they were released to the public domain by the copyright holder. Good site, I've used it before.

Yeah I got Alice and Wonderland and a couple others... Great site - shame most of the stuff is so old :( But still some great books on there :)

Dormancy in Plants: From Whole Plant Behaviour to Cellular Control

ISBN: 0851994474

Title: Dormancy in Plants: From Whole Plant Behaviour to Cellular Control

Author: J.D. Viemont (Editor), J. Crabbe (Editor)

Publisher: CABI Publishing

Publication Date: 2000-10-12

Number Of Pages: 400

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 52568

Description:

Understanding plant dormancy is of great importance to sustainable and efficient plant and crop growth. This book had developed from papers presented at the 2nd International Symposium on Plant Dormancy held in Angers in July 1999. It contains up to date research material on this fascinating but little written about subject and is essential reading for those studying and researching plant and seed science.

Table of Contents

Contributors

Preface

1 Growth Cycle and Dormancy in Plants 1

2 Bud Dormancy: a Suggestion for the Control Mechanism and its Evolution 23

3 The Distinct Controlling of Dormancy Release and Germination Commencement in Seeds 35

4 Sugar Metabolism in Apple Embryos 47

5 Population Responses to Temperature for Loss and Induction of Seed Dormancy and Consequences for Predictive Empirical Modelling 57

6 Pre-treatment at Controlled Seed Moisture Content as an Effective Means to Break Dormancy in Tree Seeds 69

7 Organismic and Environmental Controls of Bud Growth in Tropical Trees 87

8 Water Relations in Winter: Effect on Bud Break of Walnut Tree 109

9 Morphological Structure and Water Status in Tulip Bulbs during their Transition from Dormancy to Active Growth: Visualization by Magnetic Resonance Imaging 121

10 Seed Dormancy as One of the Survival Strategies in Annual Plant Species Occurring in Deserts 139

11 Seasonally Regulated Proteins in Peach (Prunus persica L. Batsch): What Are They and What Do They Do? 161

12 Aspects of ABA and Fusicoccin Signal Transduction in Barley Grains: I Effect of Fusicoccin on ABA-induced Gene Expression in Embryo and Aleurone; II Spatial and Temporal Expression of 14-3-3 Proteins in Dormant Embryos 173

13 Dormancy of Cereal Seeds as Related to Embryo Sensitivity to ABA and Water Potential 183

14 Abscisic Acid Control of Seed Dormancy Expression in Nicotiana plumbaginifolia and Arabidopsis thaliana 195

15 The Role of Endogenous Hormones in Potato Tuber Dormancy 211

16 Role of ABA, Gibberellins and Auxin in Dormancy and Dormancy Release of Tulip Bulbs 227

17 ATP, ADP and NTP Contents in Vegetative and Floral Peach Buds During Winter: Are They Useful for Characterizing the Type of Dormancy? 245

18 Alcohols that Break Seed Dormancy: the Anaesthetic Hypothesis, Dead or Alive? 259

19 Are Cellular Membranes Involved in the Control of Seed Dormancy? 275

20 Intercellular Communication Channels and Intracellular Calcium Levels Involved in the Dormancy Development of Poplar (Populus deltoides) Plants 291

21 The Developmental Basis of Bud Dormancy in 1-year-old Picea and Pseudotsuga Seedlings 313

22 Molecular Genetic Analysis of Bud Dormancy-related Traits in Populus 319

23 Regulation of Growth and Dormancy in Pea Axillary Buds 331

24 Expression of Endo-[beta]-mannanase and SNF-related Protein Kinase Genes in True Potato Seeds in Relation to Dormancy, Gibberellin and Abscisic Acid 347

25 The Genetics of Seed Dormancy in Arabidopsis thaliana 365

http://rapidshare.com/files/14008700/dormancy_in_plants.rar

OR

http://mihd.net/wmeq54

Desiccation and Plant Survival

ISBN: 0851995349

Title: Desiccation and Plant Survival

Author: H. W. Pritchard

Publisher: CABI Publishing

Publication Date: 2002-06-15

Number Of Pages: 416

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 52541

Editorial Description

This book is divided into three sections: 1) the technical background of dessication tolerance studies; 2) the frequency and levels of dehydration stress tolerance in biological systems; and 3) mehcanisms of damage and tolerance. Written by leading international authorities, this book covers orthodox and recalcitrant seeds, pollen and spores, vegetative parts, and other plant tissues.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13951196/desic...l_in_plants.rar

OR

http://mihd.net/qd4u7o

Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health Care Professionals 2nd edition

by Joanne Barnes, Linda A. Anderson, J. D. Phillipson

Pharmaceutical Press | ISBN 0853692890 | CHM | 432 Pages | 1.2 MB

First published in 1996, this book stands as a landmark reference work on herbal medicines for health professionals, particularly pharmacists. The authors are all affliliated with the Department of Pharmacognosy, The School of Pharmacy, University of London, and the book was commissioned by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain in response to the many questions they were fielding on herbal medicines from practicing pharmacists. This is not a book that will interest most lay people as it is quite technical in its approach to the topic. The book, however, is very readable, despite being technical. It is organized around 141 monographs on individual medicinal plants. Each monograph includes species, synonyms, parts used, availability of other pharmaceutical monographs, legal category of product (in Great Britain), constituents, food use, herbal use, pharmacological actions, side effects & toxicity, contraindications & warnings, a pharmaceutical comment from the authors, and references. The monograph sections on pharmacological actions summarize both animal and human studies. In addition to the 141 monographs on individual medicinal plants, the book has a number of quick reference tables, e.g. potential drug/herb interactions, listings of ingredients by their primary activity, e.g. cardioactive, laxative, diuretic, hypotensive, hypertensive, anticoagulant (etc.), and listing of ingredients by constituents, e.g. coumarins, flavonoids, saponins (etc.). The book begins with a list of potential adverse effects of the herbal ingredients listed in the monographs and another list of herbal ingredients that is is best to avoid or use with caution during pregnancy. The book is well-referenced throughout, including a listing of general references at the beginning of the book.

http://depositfiles.com/files/384727

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/3996974/Herbal..._html_.rar.html

OR

http://www.icefile.net/index.php?page=main...d_Ed__html_.rar

SSRIs in Depression and Anxiety, 2nd edition

edited by Stuart A. Montgomery, Johan A. den Boer

John Wiley & Sons | ISBN 0470841362 | 2001 | PDF | 220 pages | 1.1 MB

SSRIs have been used as an effective treatment for depression for many years. Recently they have been used more widely in the treatment of anxiety disorders. This title outlines the current state of thinking on the origins of anxiety, its biological basis, how it relates to depression and various anxiety disorders as well as the biological and clinical effects of SSRIs on such conditions. International perspective Up-to-date source of information Contributions from leading experts SSRIs in Depression and Anxiety, Second Edition, will provide a timely update on the use of SSRIs as their application in this area becomes more widespread. The book will be valuable reading for psychiatrists, psychologists, pharmacologists, primary care physicians and all health care professionals who manage patients with these common disorders.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3463057/ssrisdepression.rar

Password: www.AvaxHome.ru

or

http://depositfiles.com/files/375459

or

http://www.icefile.com/download.php?id=12A628C9

Encyclopedia of Mind Enhancing Foods, Drugs and Nutritional Substances

It seems as though every day brings a new pill or potion claiming to restore mental alertness or improve memory. While many of these claims are based on factual information, many others are not. This encyclopedia of foods and drugs that are believed to improve mental performance contains information on nearly 400 nutrients, herbs, and drugs, ranging from ancient plant compounds to the latest pharmaceuticals. Entries are arranged by type of substance, such as foods, vitamins, minerals, spices, and medical drugs. Each entry contains information such as alternate names and forms, sources, results, side effects, precautions, and recommended dosage. Although readers are encouraged to consult with their doctors before diagnosing and treating themselves, this book provides crucial, factual, and unbiased information on the “miracle drugs” that many people believe can solve health problems from fatigue to Alzheimer’s. Readers can discover for themselves the properties of each substance. A complete index allows for easy reference and help with alternate names, food and drug interactions, and symptoms.

Product Details

* Hardcover: 221 pages

* Publisher: McFarland & Company (December 15, 2000)

* Language: English

* ISBN: 0786408537

The Book

http://rapidshare.de/files/14440115/eBook_..._Foods.rar.html

Size

0.53 MB

Perhaps best to do several in each post:

Title: Textbook of Natural Medicine (2-Volume Set)

ISBN: 0443059454

Author: Joseph E. Pizzorno

Publisher: Churchill Livingstone

Publication Date: 1999-09-15

Number Of Pages: 1766

Book review:

Introducing the most comprehensive, most thoroughly researched, most carefully referenced, and most up-to-date text on natural medicines and complementary modalities. It covers a wide range of tests and approaches for managing and treating over 100 conditions and health problems. Inside, readers will find accurate, detailed pharmacologic information on herbs and supplements, and crucial knowledge for making recommendations to patients.

Download link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/21947432/Pizzor...Medicine_2nd_ed.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Title: Medicinal Chemistry: A Molecular and Biochemical Approach

ISBN: 0195104560

Author: Thomas Nogrady, Donald F. Weaver

Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA (2005)

Publication Date: 2005-08-11

Number Of Pages: 672

Average Amazon Rating: 5.0

Editorial Description

Fully updated and rewritten by a basic scientist who is also a practicing physician, the third edition of this popular textbook remains comprehensive, authoritative and readable. Taking a receptor-based, target-centered approach, it presents the concepts central to the study of drug action ina logical, mechanistic way grounded on molecular and biochemical principles. Students of pharmacy, chemistry and pharmacology, as well as researchers interested in a better understanding of drug design.

http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/a10cc9c388/

pass: 833×90

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/100180/Medicin...al_Approach.pdf

Magic Mushrooms Around The World

by Jochen Gartz

Paperback: 133 pages

ISBN: 0965339904

LIS PUBLICATIONS * LOS ANGELES, CA*

pdf 24,9 mb

Book Description

The first new book on psychoactive mushrooms in 10 years. Introducing a rich variety of psychoactive mushrooms from around the globe -including some rare and little-known species - the author describes dozens of species and covers a broad range of mushroom- related topics, from distribution maps to comparisons of cultural attitudes to laboratory analyses of active ingredients.

One of the book’s most remarkable features is its multi-disciplinary approach: chemistry, botany, biology, history, anthropology, religion, pharmacology, medicine - all of these are among the fields contributing a diversity of data, questions and information that are assembled into one of the most comprehensive and intriguing portraits of psychoactive mushrooms ever created.

Lavishly illustrated, well-organized and enriched by numerous accounts of mushroom experiences, this book explores the psychoactive mycoflora on five continents and reconstructs a continuity of psychoactive mushroom use throughout history, from as early as 10,000 years ago to the present day. You will also find detailed chapters on mushroom cultivation techniques, psychotherapy applications, the bluing phenomenon, the dangers of accidental poisonings caused by misidentification of species, and more. A treasure trove of information, illustrations and magnificent color photography, the book contains much novel information as well, such as the first report on the psychoactivity of baeocystin and up-to-date findings on the use of plant growth hormones to accelerate growth.

130 pages, 8″x11″, sturdy softcover

30 color plates

36 black & white illustrations

3 maps of geographic distribution patterns

10 tables

18 reprodu! ctions of historic source materials and citations from the early mycological literature Bibliography of 250+ citations and sources FROM THE TABLE OF CONTENT

Download link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15380545/MagicM...World_muyac.rar

Edited by Journeyer

Title: Modern Oxidation Methods

ISBN: 3527306420

Author: Jan-Erling Bäckvall

Publisher: John Wiley & Sons

Publication Date: 2004-11-10

Number Of Pages: 350

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 19953

At the very latest, with the award of the 2001 Nobel Prize for work on asymmetric oxidation, there has been a need for a comprehensive book on such methods. Edited by J.-E. Bäckvall, one of the world’s leaders in the field, this book fills that gap by covering the topic, from classical to green chemistry methods. He has put together a plethora of well-established authors from all over the world who cover every important aspect in high-quality contributions — whether aerobic oxidation or transition metal-catalyzed epoxidation of alkenes.

By providing an overview of this huge topic, this book represents an unparalleled aid for any chemist working in the field.

Chapters include:

Recent Developments in the Osmium-Catalyzed Dihydroxylation of Olefins

Transition Metal-Catalyzed Epoxidation of Alkenes

Organocatalytic Oxidation - Ketone-Catalyzed Asymmetric Epoxidation of Olefins

Modern Oxidation of Alcohols using environmentally Benign Oxidants

Aerobic Oxidations and Related Reactions Catalyzed by N-Hydroxyphthalimide

Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidation of Alkenes, Alcohols, Amines, Amides, b-Lactams, Phenols, and Hydrocarbons

Selective Oxidations of Sulfides and Amines

Liquid Phase Oxidation Reactions Catalyzed by Polyoxometalates

Oxidation of Carbonyl Compounds

Mn-catalysed Oxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide

http://rapidshare.com/files/13395313/modernoxidation.rar

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/5127073/modern...ckvall_2004.pdf

Title: Principles of Chemical Nomenclature: A Guide to Iupac Recommendations (IUPAC Chemical Data Series)

ISBN: 0865426856

Author: G. J. Leigh H. Favre Val Metanomski

Publisher: Blackwell Science

Publication Date: 1998-01

Number Of Pages: 133

Average Amazon Rating: 2.0

Book Id 51950

Nomenclature is an essential part of academic discipline but in chemistry it assumes a particular significance. The nomenclature of chemical compounds is systematic: names and formulae are constructed from units manipulated to provide information on composition and structure. To understand chemistry, students must have a firm grasp of the principles of its nomenclature. Without this they are lost. Principles of Chemical Nomenclature is the definitive work for them, mandated by the authoritative voice of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.

the authoritative (and indispensable) work for students on nomenclature in chemistry

commissioned by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, the body responsible for mandating nomenclature explains the systematic naming of chemical compounds

relates ‘trivial’ names to systematic nomenclature

an absolutely current account of a subject that is growing and changing - like any language.

www.iupac.org/publications/books/principles/principles_of_nomenclature.pdf

OR

http://www.iupac.org/reports/provisional/a...mpleteDraft.pdf

Title: Fats and Oils

ISBN: 0849315999

Author: Richard D. O’Brien

Publisher: CRC

Publication Date: 2003-12-17

Number Of Pages: 592

Average Amazon Rating: 4.0

Book Id 51712

Editorial Description

This revised and updated second edition is a comprehensive reference to the fats and oils used in commercial food products. It provides detailed coverage of raw material sources, processing, formulation, quality control, and finished products. The text includes new information on GMO raw ingredients, up-to-date processing procedures and formulation techniques, and the effects of new ingredients, processing and formulation on applications.

Ch. 1 Raw Materials 1

Ch. 2 Fats and Oils Processing 57

Ch. 3 Fats and Oils Analysis 175

Ch. 4 Fats and Oils Formulation 235

Ch. 5 Shortening Types 291

Ch. 6 Baking Shortenings 305

Ch. 7 Frying Shortenings 339

Ch. 8 Dairy Analog Shortenings 363

Ch. 9 Household Shortenings 375

Ch. 10 Margarine 383

Ch. 11 Liquid Oils 401

Ch. 12 Quality Management 421

Ch. 13 Troubleshooting 477

Index 567

http://rapidshare.com/files/13167830/08493...essing.rar.html

OR

http://mihd.net/kvtybp

Have a look around this site, especially in the files section :)

undefined

i got a great book on plant propagation.

cuttings, grafting, layering etc all with great pictures. if enough people are interested i will upload onto a file sharing site

Title: Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 35 (Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry)

ISBN: 0120405350

Author:

Publisher: Academic Press

Publication Date: 2000-08-24

Number Of Pages: 426

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 51167

Editorial Description

Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry provides timely and critical reviews of important topics in medicinal chemistry together with an emphasis on emerging topics in the biological sciences which are expected to provide the basis for entirely new future therapies.

Contributors

Preface

1 Current and Emerging Opportunities for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain 1

2 Neuropeptide Receptor Antagonists for CNS Disorders 11

3 Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors: Agonists, Antagonists, and Allosteric Modulators 21

4 Melanocortin-4 Receptor Agonists and Antagonists: Chemistry and Potential Therapeutic Utilities 31

5 Secretase Inhibitors for Alzheimer’s Disease 41

6 Urinary Incontinence: Neuropharmacological Approaches 51

7 Recent Developments in Neuropeptide Y Receptor Modulators 61

8 Modulators of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors (PPARs) 71

9 Ghrelin Receptor Modulators 81

10 Current and Future Gastrointestinal Prokinetic Agents 89

11 Urotensin-II Receptor Modulators 99

12 Bradykinin-1 Receptor Antagonists 111

13 A[subscript 3] Adenosine Receptors 121

14 CCR3 Antagonists for the Treatment of Respiratory Diseases 131

15 Emerging Opportunities for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease 141

16 TNF-[alpha] Converting Enzyme (TACE) as a Therapeutic Target 153

17 Progress in Antifungal Drug Discovery 163

18 Recent Advances in the Chemotherapy of HIV 173

19 Antibacterial Treatment of Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infections 183

20 Beyond Kinases: Purine-Binding Enzymes as Cancer Targets 193

21 New Therapies for Malaria 203

22 Non-HIV Antiviral Agents 213

23 Recent Advances in Antibody Drug Conjugates for Cancer Therapy 229

24 Obesity Therapeutics: Prospects and Perspectives 239

25 SNPs: A human genetic tool for the new millennium 249

26 RNAi: When Interfering Is a Plus 261

27 Lipid Rafts in Immune Cell Signaling 275

28 Recent development in Cheminformatics and Chemogenomics 285

29 Disruption of Protein-Protein Interactions 295

30 Recent Advances in Virtual Ligand Screening 305

31 Enzyme Induction - Mechanisms, Assays, and Relevance to Drug Discovery and Development 315

32 The use of bioisosteric groups in lead optimization 333

33 To Market, To Market - 2002 347

34 Health and Climate Change: Implications for the Pharmaceutical Sector 375

35 Pharmaceutical Productivity - The Imperative for New Paradigms 383

Compound Name, Code Number and Subject Index, Volume 38 397

Cumulative Chapter Titles Keyword Index, Volumes 1-38 407

Cumulative NCE Introduction Index, 1983-2002 425

Cumulative NCE Introduction Index, 1983-2002, by Indication 443

http://rapidshare.com/files/9011035/Annual...stry_Vol_35.rar

Title: Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 36 (Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry)

ISBN: 0120405369

Author: Annette M. Doherty (Editor)

Publication Date: 2001-08-01

Number Of Pages: 420

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 51172

Editorial Description

Review

Praise for the Series

“This series is one of the very few annual publications which justify the title of an absolute must for the pharmacologist, chemist, or physician who is interested in the chemistry of drug development.”

–ENZYMOLOGIA

“This book is strongly recommended for researchers, teachers, students, administrators-in short, anyone whose interests impinge on medicinal chemistry. In view of the work’s documented reference value, it is a must for inclusion in the scientist’s personal library.”

–JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY

“All topics are covered in sufficient depth, with extensive references, to allow either the specialist or the novice to be informed of the latest developments in a particular area of medicinal chemistry.”

–JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES

Book Description

Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry provides timely and critical reviews of important topics in medicinal chemistry together with an emphasis on emerging topics in the biological sciences, which are expected to provide the basis for entirely new future therapies.

Book Info

Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Warner-Lambert Co., Ann Arbor, Michigan. Annual update of research in medicinal chemistry and biological science focusing on discovery and development of new therapeutic agents. 78 contributors, 70 U.S. Softcover. –This text refers to the Paperback edition.

From the Back Cover

Praise for the Series

“This series is one of the very few annual publications which justify the title of an absolute must for the pharmacologist, chemist, or physician who is interested in the chemistry of drug development. –This text refers to the Paperback edition.

http://mihd.net/mejabr]http://mihd.net/mejabr

OR

http://rapidshare.com/files/9013892/Annual...stry_Vol_36.rar

Title: Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 37 (Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry)

ISBN: 0120405377

Author: Annette M. Doherty (Editor)

Publication Date: 2002-10-02

Number Of Pages: 364

Average Amazon Rating:

Book Id 51171

Editorial Description

Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry provides timely and critical reviews of important topics in medicinal chemistry together with an emphasis on emerging topics in the biological sciences, which are expected to provide the basis for entirely new future therapies.

http://rapidshare.com/files/9017347/Annual...stry_Vol_37.rar