The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

POLL: How should Rumple/Chef redeem himself.

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, in order to give the mods an idea of the community's view, what should we do about Rumple.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Tarred and feathered ! Nah......I am sure the anxiety Cam has experienced in 'coming out' was enough punishment.

:)

I reken a combo of community service and nude humiliation :) nah just leave the fella alone, at least for a couple of days fuck! By next week it should of blown over and then we may be able to pressure em into a nude garden labourer or something degrading ;)

• Like 1

Tarred and feathered ! Nah......I am sure the anxiety Cam has experienced in 'coming out' was enough punishment.

:)

I pretty much agree but I worry that the mods will bust his ass to set an example. I don't think too many want to see that.

The OP clearly thinks it needs another thread, with a poll :rolleyes:

Fuck, its not that important. Anyone get ripped off in a major way ? For the most part, its just some guy who deceived us with a different entity. Nobody seems too crushed about it.

This thread is lame.

Yeah, just lightening the tone around it all.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

You were sposed to pick drew barrymore man, the threads never gonna work now :(

• Like 1

pm sent to psylo and goldtop since there real identitys are Cameron Diaz and Lucy Lu...to see if there both up for parole at my pad and some nude humiliation so I get my foreskin rumpled!

• Like 3

I am the 99%

Ha ! I am a 1%er. Together we are whole.

• Like 2

Im not removing a sock till we find our missing angel, we made a pact till the death :crux: and by god im gonna keep it

I am not sure what this is about but i've got some great shackles in my basement for nude humiliation, if we put up some nice curtains and hire a photographer, i'm sure we could make some great memes guys.

It puts the lotion on its skin

• Like 4

I reken a combo of community service and nude humiliation :)

I like your style, I suggest he uploads a home made sex tape involving a brugmansia and a cactus to a public torrent site.
  • Like 2

Hahah i dont think we can pinch em for lophs he bought with his own money 2deep, just get em to sort out whatever he got away with. Hes a nice foreskin, and it looks like hes making an attempt to do right to who hes wronged.

Or as he said he mite choose to leave the forum forever? Which doesnt make sense dude, your being welcomed back with open arms, come back rump, come home brother :)

/ probably inflammatory and inappropriate

Edited by whitewind

so what? Rumple is Chef...and he's gay? what?

lol

this place can be quite odd.

• Like 2

/ probably inflammatory and inappropriate

Good GOD, whitewind.I dont think he deserves to be bashed, raped then crucified at mardi grass!

That's the problem with editing, your original statements, therefore your intention, are hidden from the xommunity.

I am woman, hear me roar.

• Like 1

Guys anyone know why he did it, and then why he came clean?

J.

Guys anyone know why he did it, and then why he came clean?

Cam does have health issues & also family issues. He's only a young guy, who has quite obviously made an error in judgement. He wishes 2 remain a member of the community...has told me that he loves SAB. I don't know about u guys, but I made some serious fuck-ups when I was young & I think anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. He has told me he is quite willing to give back what he thinks he shouldn't have...I think he is over-reacting & can take that up with each individual accordingly. I know I have given him stuff & I don't feel that he owes me anything (pay it forward). He is sincere for his love of plants & cactus & my only concern was that he was either scamming or an undercover. Like I said I have spoken to him & his issues are ultimately, his to deal with.

Deception creates interesting emotional responses & I'm sure some people won't forgive him. But obviously some will & already have forgiven him.

If he's willing 2 step up then so am I....let's share the love my friends. It is because of everyone's eagerness 2 share with me, that my mrs. hates this forum & I love it... :worship:

PS - the reason I'm here & will b for a lot longer is the sense of community. You guys r like brothers & sisters 2 me...even psylo :wub: .

• Like 9