The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

don't cha hate it when....you've been eating Nannas frozen berries.

• Like 5

You didn't did you?? :(

Berrie smoothies are the going thing at my house at the moment, ....eerr, well they were, lol. We have been eating them by the kilo for months. No signs of illness yet and i am going to remain positive . Don't know if i will be able to consume another berry smoothie without the thought of poo particles in it though, lol.

For those that dont have a clue what i am on about...One-kilogram bags of Nanna's frozen mixed berries are being pulled off supermarket shelves across Australia because of potential hepatitis A contamination.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-14/frozen-berries-recalled-over-hepatitis-a-link/6098432

UGH !

• Like 1

Berrie smoothies are the going thing at my house at the moment, ....eerr, well they were, lol. We have been eating them by the kilo for months. No signs of illness yet and i am going to remain positive . Don't know if i will be able to consume another berry smoothie without the thought of poo particles in it though, lol.

For those that dont have a clue what i am on about...One-kilogram bags of Nanna's frozen mixed berries are being pulled off supermarket shelves across Australia because of potential hepatitis A contamination.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-14/frozen-berries-recalled-over-hepatitis-a-link/6098432

UGH !

Another 3 or 4 brands were added to the recall.. I'd been eating them too :( Edited by Brendo

Don't cha hate it when you find a packet of odd-looking seeds with no label and absolutely no recollection of where they came from or what they might be :scratchhead:

• Like 2

U pull ur lower back muscle at work and go to the doc to get some oxys before ur chiropractor appt the following week so that you can sleep and he looks at you like you are the filthiest junkie the world has ever seen and gives u a codeine prescription that does sweet fuck all!!!

^ grow some poppies incog, take the power back lol

• Like 2

When you measure up 3 times before you cut the timber, only to find you measured the wrong way.

• Like 2

DCHIW you've got a shittonne of stuff to get done, hungry as hell, waiting for tradies to turn up for TWO HOURS and you feel like you're being jerked around like a 14yr old boys willy???

You come come home to find a bunch of peres that was just about ready for a load of grafting got fried because you forgot to move their tub out of the sun.

Then you discover a gas leak, then you find a hole in your tooth where the nerve endings are screaming hot...what a top afternoon.

• Like 1

H

Edited by swampjrass

dchiw your daughter dreams that its snowing and wakes up crying cos its not really snowing!!!

dchiw you gotta hear some old style passenger of shit and the ps won’t play the spray painted cdrs or mp3s
so you gotta play it through mac air speakers and youtube crashes right when its about to get good and you gotta reload!!!! twice!

aaahh PoS 4life RIP YA TITS OFF

• Like 1

You have to fukin fight with fukin glad cling wrap. I fukin hate the shit. Fukit!

Don't ya hate it when someone reverses into your car and then trys to say it's not their fault?

Dont cha hate it when you wake up hung over if not still pissed n drive 20 kms across the city to work and nobodys there cause its fuckin sunday!

Don't cha hate it when the pot plants you just repotted with nice fresh soil get the shit kicked out of them by your chooks looking for a new place to dustbath..and half the soil you paid for gets kicked onto the lawn where its impossible to retrieve.

oh man...dchiw you finally get the creative spark sparkling and write a whole page of actually quite good writing on a project you had left unattended for a couple of months, then the computer dies and the automatic document recovery function only recovers an empty document...nooooooo......:(

Dchiw daylight savings ends.... I arrive home from work and it's pitch black.

During daylight savings I get at least an hour of sunlight after work to tend to the garden etc.. There's just not enough time over the weekend to do everything :(

• Like 1

You're so close to pulling up stumps for the season, and it rains, and rains, mould...

Edited by Glaukus

when you've been walking all night with no shoes and your feet are bleeding and the police begin to realize they cannot calm you down and your wife is crying

^^^ big hugs, Seldom.

-----

DCHIW kidney stones... ;-(

Dchiw your wife n child stay the night at the in laws and you drown yourself in piss then when wife comes home following evening and asks "whats that on your chest?"

So you look down n go "oh i must have had baked beans for tea" then head of into bathroom to scrub beans of chest only to realize they are blisters from ciggarete burns?

Havnt found the top with all the holes in it. I just hope i wasnt running around the neabourhood stark naked proving points about alchohol n pain relief?

Nay-bor-hood.