The Corroboree
rogdog

Freeman-on-the-Land

I have only learned about this in the last week, but it seems like it could be very useful.

The basic premise of free man on the land, is that you believe that the only law which has juristiction over you is Common Law. The law our police, magistrates, councils etc use is Commercial Law which is law of the sea, sometimes called Maritime law or Admirality law. By refusing to enter into contracts with these so-called authorities, they do not have juristiction over you, and therefore, avoid all convictions for breaking laws that you dont acknowldge.

Veronica: of the Chapman family says it much better than I can http://www.fmotl.com/BackToSquare1.htm

This could be a good workaround for pesky laws like the controlled/prohibited substances act.

I'm interested to hear what others think, or if anybody has tested the ideas in a courtroom yet

Edited by rogdog

I haven't used it in a courtroom, but in the US they recently closed a courtroom and dismissed the jury when a woman used these defenses.

In Ireland their was a man who submitted a fee structure to the court, in accordance with a contract and was also successful. I couldn't find it in my bookmarks.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058540501 another awesome success story.

I would like to see how it goes in Australia. I believe a contract was created with us before the age of 18 and on issuance of a birth certificate or tax file number.

This contract is with a company created with your exact name which is always represented in all-capitals over-seas. My licence has a name in all capitals but my other cards do not. So I am not sure of the aussie perspective, we would certainly be beaten by the police and held against our will as 'politcal prisoners' if we tried to assert that an illegal court system has no juristication over us while being charged.

Nice link, thanks.

After reading the link more thoroughly I cannot see an Aussie officer being so patient.

One time I asked 'how can you know I was speeding if you have no speeding camera?'

I was arrested.

I asked "what am I being arrested for?'

To which he replied "we'll find out when we get there"

I said "that is illegal", they both laugh. They bent my arm during the arrest and claimed i was resisting, so I had to keep saying "not reisisting, not resisting" so he would stop bending it and making it look like I was because I was in pain.

I was eventually charged with breaching public peace or something.

So I cannot see the Aussie brutes being patient enough to listen to this stuff.

AWESOME info though.

You have to remember we are not citizens (people who have a contract with a society and are subject to commercial laws) we are free men and women on the land on which we were born and not subject to the crown which is a corporate entity that owns the city of london and includes the royal families.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Sorry to hijack RD but here is another link with a radio presenter and a cop with his views on freeman on the land.

http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&p=24671&sid=3d62d37205241fb21caec2e23f32e056

I just love this stuff because this movement can help us claim back our freedoms.

qeed.jpg free?

• Like 1

Hey cool I can see me....that's the first time I've ever been on something famous...see the black sheep bottom left hand side...that was me when I was first changing colour and was drifting from the pack.

what would justify entering into a contract with them? Surely living in their society, following social norms could classify? Ive often thought if you lived an alienated life, separate from society main in the bush that you would then have a leg to stand on if busted growing some weed, but not if your in acity growing hydro after your 9-5 job. Make sense?

further reading suggests im right, one would have to give up government pensions, tax file numbers, licenses?

what would justify entering into a contract with them? Surely living in their society, following social norms could classify? Ive often thought if you lived an alienated life, separate from society main in the bush that you would then have a leg to stand on if busted growing some weed, but not if your in acity growing hydro after your 9-5 job. Make sense?

I never signed an application to join a society. Nobody has proof that I did or did not resign from society. As a free man on the land, I am entitled to live in my community.

13) A Society is, in essence, nothing more than a grouping of like-minded souls since it is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. A society makes its own rules, and its Members are duty-bound to follow them. Different societies can exist, having their own unique set of rules. One way of 'choking' the action of a court de facto is to claim membership of a society that only exists in Common Law jurisdiction. (copied from here http://www.fmotl.com/Fundamentals.htm#BM13)

It is certainly not my wish to live an isolated life away from my community

further reading suggests im right, one would have to give up government pensions, tax file numbers, licenses?

You can give up those things, but you are not obliged to

no good point, my point was mostly in relation to ties to government as in my second post. That would also include public medial assistance?

Like I said in the first post, I have only been studying this for a week, so I don't have a full comprehension of all the implications of taking the freeman path. It seems to me that a freeman can have the best of both worlds ie. the benefits of free healthcare, pensions etc, but no obligation to contribute to the system. My thoughs might change as I reasearch further, but that is how I understand it now.

Another link about the basics of the idea http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/introduction.htm

it is very cool, continue to post about it. Though i very much doubt you can get thebest of both worlds. Brings up an interesting debate of DNA testing, alot of the claims of the freeman is that you cannot proove they are actually john smith (though I think if you carry out your everyday life as john smith then you are, smells like and apple, looks like and apple, tastes like an apple so it is), with dna testing on babies this could very muchly be overturned.

Seems kinda sneaky some of the stuff, like using it to get out of debt after taking out a loan, thats just not cricket. You sign up to it weather you are john smith or not, you take the money you pay it back regardless of where the money comes from.

we are beginning to see the fruition of many years of “dumbing –down” our society. We have nurtured a society that has become very dependant on the government for it’s benefits and thus we have learned to rest on them and have forgotten how to work hard and save for ourselves and our children... we have been taught to ask permission for every task we do and have left behind our ability to think freely. It is because of this the human populace will be microchipped and scanned and treated as livestock that has to be controlled and herded...tagged like a cat or a dog? will you stand your ground and refuse to be just another number…even it means losing a few ‘perks’ along the way?

Common Law says the way to live peacefully is to:

1) Not breach the peace;

2) Cause no-one else any harm;

3) Cause no-one else any loss;

4) Not use mischeif in your promises and agreements.

So I agree that signing for a loan you have no intent of paying back is dishonest. I am not too keen on the idea of unlicensed people driving around in uninsured cars either.

What I do know is that it is bullshit that a responsible adult is not allowed to grow whatever plant they like, and use the plant how they wish. I thought I was a bit smart when I didn't get a conviction for growing cannabis, but the charge still shows up on my National Police Certificate as without conviction recorded. And it clearly states on the form that without conviction is still an admission of guilt. What a waste of time for me.

If this freeman stuff works, if I am ever in a courtroom facing the same or similar charge, I like to think that by refusing to contract with the court, and not recognising the courts jurisdiction, the case would have to be dismissed. Now I just have to work out how to get those hypothetical plants back, or be fairly compensated for the plants which would have been unlawfully taken from me.

Edited by rogdog

It may seem dishonest but how can you borrow money if there isn't any?

We have a national debt which means AUSTRALIA is bankrupt. We are borrowing money from the banks that has no real intrinsic value, ie it is not gold backed. How can we pay interest on something when we aren't really getting anything. The banks are committing the real fraud aren't they????

DW

What you really need to remember is that, the language used in courts etc appears to be english but the words have totally different meanings i.e. we often say we are a person but look at a legal dictionary BLACKS LAW dictionary and a person is a corporation or GOVERNMENT employee.

Also the use of capitols in your name such as on your license [CORPORATION], is now changing and only the surname is in all capitols on some of the bills etc that we receive.

This is an email sent to the site above

Hi ASF and readers,

Twelve months ago I started to fight a parking fine issued by Sutherland Shire Council. The usual replies and denials occurred and the State Debt Recovery Office became involved. After two annulment applications later the matter went before the local court for mention. The Magistrate was not happy with my knowledge and ability to self represent she even threatened to deny my case if I did not consent to the courts legal ability to hear this case (not a court of competent jurisdiction) so I replied " your court has the ability to hear this case how ever only a verdict in favour of the defendant can be handed down other wise the court would appear to show bias in this instance and this is the reason why a court of competent jurisdiction is required so as to remove any bias" how ever she pondered and had no choice but to allow the matter go to a Hearing with two(2) hours allocated for this matter. The SDRO said they did not require two hours, the Magistrate disagreed.

Two weeks before the hearing date the Sutherland Shire Council wrote to me advising that they would not be pursuing the matter any further but warned me they will retain this information if I breach any council laws in the future.The SDRO then rang to advise me they have elected to drop the matter due to the Councils decision to cease any further action and I would not be required to attend court in this matter.

I advised both the Council and SDRO that this hearing was under my control and I was the only party that had the authority to cancel this court action and if both the Council and SDRO wished to have me agree to their request for this matter to be dropped they would have to pay compensation for my costs being:

1. 2 x annulment application fees

2. Postage and stationary

3. 1 x days wages for two defendants

The SDRO officer spoke to his manager and they have agreed and have put this agreement in writing and have advised the necessary authorities that this matter has been settled out of court through a private agreement.

SO TO ALL READERS OF ASF PLEASE REMEMBER THE SECRET TO ALL THIS IS:

1. KNOW YOUR INFORMATION

2. DON'T BACK DOWN AND SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT

3. ASK FOR YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS TO BE GRANTED

4. SEEK COMPENSATION AT ALL STAGES TO LET THEM KNOW THEY WERE WARNED ABOUT COSTS FROM THE START.

Regards

Martin

-----------

• Like 2

Sorry I know a lot of people don't want to believe, but here goes anyway

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=Commonwealth+of+Australia&CIK=&filenum=&State=&SIC=&owner=include&action=getcompany

more links to other sites,

this goes to the books page and you can download the PDF's for your viewing..

1) http://www.reclaimaustralia.net/Redemption.html

2) http://www.3wisemenessentials.com/freedom.html

This summation is from the end of Rob's unique Graphic Non-Fiction Book.

You are not a person, you have a person existing in association with you. The government only acts on your person.

The government is composed of people. They are no better then you.

You and the people employed by the government are equal.

Nobody governs you without your consent, or the appearance of it.

Your S.I.N. means you are a government employee and thus bound by the rules of government employees.

If you are not a government employee their rules do not apply to you. Courts actually require your consent as well.

A violation ticket is a bill of exchange.

When you vote you are not just electing a government, you are electing to have one.

The existing courts are private businesses owned by the various law societies.

They are not your property as you do not have full access.

You have a right to travel in your auto on the road if you are not engaging in commerce.

The number on the back of your birth certificate is a bond tracking number and evidences money the government received when you were registered.

Canada is a corporation and registered as one in the Securities Exchange Commission.

Charters and statutes apply to corporations, not countries.

You have been lulled and tricked into thinking that statutes are laws when they are only so if you are a government employee.

If you have lawful excuse you can disobey any court order or government

created statute.

A claim of right is a lawful excuse and empowers you to disobey any statute, act or by law and to disobey any court, administrative tribunal or government issued orders.

You can claim the right to exist without others governing you. This will not affect any previously existing human rights.

No peace officer can force you to have a legal name and if you do not they can't legally deal with you.

You have the right to refuse intercourse with a peace officer who has not observed you breach the peace.

an arrest without your consent is an assault.

You have a common law right to travel on the highways in an unregistered automobile and to do so without first seeking the permission of another.

a driver is one who engages in commerce on the public highways.

An automobile is only a motor vehicle because the owners registered it.

Government agents cannot remove or provide services to an unregistered baby.

A notary public can be used to convene a proper court of law and be used to bring legal action against the existing courts, police and government actors.

Police officers play two roles. One is a peace officer, the other a policy enforcement officer.

They are just people playing roles. People PLAYING a ROLE. They have no special powers if you are not in their theatre.

Revoke consent and you step out of their theatre.

Taken from

3) http://befreedom.org/

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

Well done dworx, it's great to see somebody stand up for thier rights, and have success. Cheers for the links as well

crisis.gif heap of links in the portal one dworks......alot of people dont want to know, they like the comfort zone ,where everythings cozy and safe where they believe the government will be there for them when the shit hits the fan , have another cone ,shell be right mate :wacko:

We are only bankrupt because we allowed a corporate entity to print money for the country, an illegal corporation called the Aussie reserve.

If we printed our own money there would be no problem, we would not need to borrow money for everything. But then we are now tied into a global scam and so are dependent on this debt form of currency.

Yes, so lets use a different form of currency? Would it crash the system, if we stopped using their currency?

Are there any lawyers out there licenced or un licenced. Or legal advice services operating around this freeman principle? I have major issues with driving inforcements.

I got given $650 woth of fines on a push bike once.

- No helmet

- No light front

- No light back

- Riding on footpath

- No Warning Device (Bell) i know WTF!

I refused to pay so they took my licence off me.

I needed to earn income and my job was off public transport.

So i continued to drive.

RBT pulls me over and does me for Suspended licence and issues court date.

I continue to drive to work and long story short get pulled up 2 more times.

So i appear befor the court with 3x suspended driving offences.

I get told i have to attend driver education and get given 2 years no licence.

On top of this I get 5 years from the RTA because of Habitual offenders.

ALL UP I GET over 6000 in fines and no licence until 2016 for what i can work out was some bored cops

busting me on my pushbike at 4am cause i over slept my stop and had to ride home.

How am i at all a criminal?

Edited by Slybacon

That is a nasty story Slybacon. I can't work out why police do stuff like that. I mean it would be dangerous riding a bike on the road at 4am with no lights. It's not like you are going to run over some old person on the footpath at 4 in the morning.

In my books, no victim=no crime. And the cops wonder why they are disliked and not trusted

[edit] fmotl.com and world freeman society both have forums, which can suggest strategies for dealing with court fines, and how to react and handle police when you are driving without a license.

Edited by rogdog

Sly that is the first thing you should not have done, you need to accept the facts! that makes you the creditor and them the debtor, they then have to bring in the injured party/s. They can't do this though....