The Corroboree
toast

Brazilian Rape' / Hapi available

In recent tears I meet a few people that had visited South American tribes & brought back traditional tribal nasal snuffs, also known as rape' & hapi. Some info can be found here and here.

I really enjoyed trying these blends, they had much more character than commercially made snuffs I'd tried from Europe. They were particularly effective when used in conjunction with kambo & sananga (info here and here), and apparently they also synergise well with plant medicines.

After a long search I've sourced a few different types of Brazilian hapi, and should be receiving a few self-applicator pipes made from bamboo & bone (pictured) shortly . No ingredient lists are available however I do know that there is nothing illegal in them such as tryptamines. I also have a small amount of kambo & sananga available.

PM for details.

post-902-0-33382900-1400581487_thumb.jpg

curipis (2).jpg

curipis (2).jpg

• Like 3

excellent, good to hear! I'd be interested in getting an administrator pipe, not just a self adminstrator if you can point me in the right direction?

excellent, good to hear! I'd be interested in getting an administrator pipe, not just a self adminstrator if you can point me in the right direction?

I'll look into it & get back to you.

Quality pipes are hard to source.

The pipes are now available.

These really are beautiful pieces of art.

post-902-0-42839400-1401140579_thumb.jpg

L - R: Bone self-applicator (on beaded necklace), large bamboo self-applicator, small bamboo self-applicator.

Hapi is still available also.

PM for details.

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

Sounds a lot like Yopo. any idea if there is a relation?

It's not yopo, there are no tryptamines

It's not yopo, there are no tryptamines

I know its not yopo, i can tell by the name. and you already said there were no tryptamines in the OP.

so how about this, WHY do people use it. what is the effect. what IS it. i know how you apply it, i just want to know why you would use it

It's

So doesn't the snuff end up in your lungs?

Do you get/cough/spit heavy mucous ?

so how about this, WHY do people use it. what is the effect. what IS it. i know how you apply it, i just want to know why you would use it

Hapi & rape' are generic terms for snuffs in South America. They may contain tryptamines (as in Anadenanthera spp. or Virola spp. based blends), nicotine (Nicotinia spp. based blends) or less common plants. They are traditionally used in ceremonies and festivals, as a stimulant, hunting aid and an appetite suppressant. In the west, they are used in plant medicine ceremonies, to aid in meditation & yoga, socially & recreationally.

The effects vary depending on the ingredients.

So doesn't the snuff end up in your lungs?

Do you get/cough/spit heavy mucous ?

They are consumed either by snuffing (a shallow snort) a small amount into each nostril or via an applicator pipe, were the material is blown into the sinus cavity either by yourself (via a self-applicator pipe) or by a second party (via a larger applicator pipe).

Either way, the material does not enter them lungs, just the sinus. It is absorbed into the sinus mucosa.
It can take a little getting used to, and can result in sneezing & heavy mucous.
It might sound rough, but once accustomed to it, many people enjoy plant based snuffs.
  • Like 4

will you be getting any larger applicator pipes in mate?

I only got a single large applicator pipe & it's sold already.

I'm not planning on ordering any more.

The supplier was very different to deal with.

The bone self-applicator pipe has also sold.

Still a large bamboo & several small bamboo self-applicator pipes available.

Edit: 600th post bonus - first person to respond gets some hapi :)

Edited by toast

Interested!

No worries. PM me your address

All packages sent out.

Still a couple of pipes left, as well as some Sananga & Hapi.

Sananga & kambo gone.

Still a couple of bamboo pipes and some hapi left.

If only i lived not in america haha.

I may need a pipe, will pm you toast,

All the haapi blends I've tried from toast give a similar nice warm buzz but each has a distinct smell.and kick..

I initially wanted to try this stuff because I wanted an alternative to smoking and so far it's replaced cigarettes with no discomfort to me at all. actually my mind feels a lot clearer and more active

but getting that smell alongside that buzz is something I really enjoy. The smell is soo rich and earthy with that vintage cigar smell..
It takes my mind to a place I can only describe with a picture

Od70t.jpg

Edited by Phoenix_Osiris
  • Like 2

I bought got a metal self applicator and some snuff previously off Toast but still haven't gotten around to trying it, but this threads renewed my interest.

Generally speaking, how much snuff should I be using for each nostril? Googled it but just got more confused.

Ahh okay. Cheers Phoenix

This is Excellent Rape quality from Toast! And I have tried many blends, this is definitely among the best I have tried.

The pipe is also excellent! I have wanted to get a good pipe to administer to other people for a long time.

In South Africa, Rape is very big there, with everyone doing it all the time, especially ayahuasca people, who take it in cermonies to amplify the brew.

Be a bit careful though, this stuff is quite morish, and I know some people who have taken it up in replacement for some of their older addictions!

• Like 2

bump ...

just one pipe left, still some hapi too