The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

supa coole

hold the H alba pls shroomey, i have lots of those already. niger would be good though.

the following contestant shall receiveth

vvv ~2g lactucarium, 1g silene capensis root powder, misc seeds vvv

Keen on that Salvia Africana

\/\/\/ Get's fresh catnip seed (collected yesterday), Hyssop seed and some HB morning glory seed\/\/

thed00dabides

i would love some of them. I am only relatively new to this tried to grow some papiver last year and didnt have the best yeild but thoroughly enjoyed watching them grow and the produce. let me know if you still have them and anything else you would like to share. i dont have anything that exotic as im only new just the usually stuff like cactusses and salvia, and capi. i do have some wormwood seeds though if you want some ?

we gotta get this thread rollin again, but i dont have seeds at the moment :lol:

Okay I have some spare seed

VVV also gets Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Sida cordifolia (hard to germinate but definitely viable), Silene capensis (3 years old but heaps) and Withania somnifera seeds (3 years old but heaps) VVV

Edited by whitewind

EntheoAssassin takes the Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Sida cordifolia (hard to germinate but definitely viable), Silene capensis (3 years old but heaps) and Withania somnifera seeds

VVVVVVVVVVV gets mixed chilli's (no idea of type because it is an 'allsorts'), Capsicum, carrots, dwarf beans, radish, lettuce and roma tomatoes VVVVVVVVVVV

Edit: needed to clarify

Edited by EntheoAssassin

Please read the first post guys...do not post in here unless you are taking an offer an reposting an offer, or adding to an offer to get the ball rolling again a simple thanks and then next line items your offering surrounded by VVV VVV

Entheo you receive all that is listed not just one (and one before that as it was additional i beleive)..... but good work for following the general structure of this thread.

IOU's are not acceptable (general accepted turn around on seeds/plants is 1-4 weeks)

can you edit your post please and clarify what species your seeds are ie roma tomatoes is good, the rest are too vague. I would love to claim (for the chillis in particular) but want to know what species they are first to make sure i dont already have

Sorry for my bitch and gripe...just wanna see more free stuff getting handed out amongst the community again. and a clear, unpolluted and well structured thread will ensure that continues to happen.

• Like 1

Just to point out though, not wanting to gripe either but, post #1178 is specifically asking for one type of seed......... I thought it was allowed due to this.

NO CHIT CHAT FFS!!!!

EA'S SEEDS STILL STAND (DOUBT ANYONE WILL WANT THEM) :rolleyes:

VVVVVVVVVVV gets mixed chilli's (no idea of type because it is an 'allsorts'), Capsicum, carrots, dwarf beans, radish, lettuce and roma tomatoes VVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Bush Turkey
  • Like 2

If someone isn't bright enough to follow the thread format, just ignore them. They probably shouldn't be unsupervised in the garden anyway.

Next gets EntheoAssassins offer. PM EntheoAssassin your details

plus VVVVV Passiflora sinnaberina, unknown crossed Brugmansia, Hyoscyamus alba, Ac. maidenii, Dat. stramonium, Nic. tabaccum (all seed) VVVVV PM me your address

• Like 1

Thanks rogdog i'll take those (keep the vege's E Ass, im good for those)

VVVV gets 10 x Desmanthus illinoenssis, 10 x Nitraria billardierei, 100 x leonotus leonora (orange), 20 x leonotus leonora (white), 20 x mirabilis jalapa, 20 x Acacia floribunda, 20 x salvia splendens, 60 x Verbascum thapsus VVVv

Edited by LokStok

Ok ... Ill join in, thanks Lokstok

vvvvVVV gets 100 lophophora williamsii, And a nice healthy looking macro pup ( about 5x5 cm ) VVVvvv

( edit ) in case your wondering - thats not 100 loph plants but 100 loph williamsii seed :wink:

Edited by tipz

cool claimed

cheers tipz

vvvvVVV gets passiflora kadaai seed, chinese peony root slices and datura seed and rooted peres cut vvvvVVV

Edited by danshaman

Never mind got beaten to tipzs :( lol

Edited by Jonstn

LOL - sorry to interrupt the flow

But for some reason my free-trade threads only seem to last for a minute or two :wink:

Have to have that finger on the trigger ! :lol:

• Like 4

I'll jump in,

vvvvvvvvv lotsa Datura metel v chlorantha, 20 Psychotria carth, 6 Mucunu pruriens v utilis, mix bag of Brugs all seeds, Rooted cutting of Mimosa pudica (not entheo but my small mind finds it entertaining) vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Cheers DS

Edited by Frank Costanza's Lawyer

FCL, I'll take them. Mimosa pudica looks amazing. I can't wait to play with it (sounds wrong, I know). PM'd ya.

VVVvvvvv gets Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Withania somnifera seeds, fresh catnip seed vvvvVVVVVV

(be carefull/responsible with that M. pudica EntheoAssassin, its a declared invasive weed in WA, dunno about Sth Aus.)

VVVvvvvv gets Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Withania somnifera seeds, fresh catnip seed vvvvVVVVVV

as well as

VVVV 40 x Eschscholzia californica, 100 x Verbascum thapsus VVVV

thanx EA and lokstok cooooool!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVgetz mixed acacia, E gerardiana 4pk SAB, Goji berries and Trich. bridgessi - all seedVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by simon79

Thanks simon...you made my day...the E. gerardiana almost finishes off my E. family, and the goji berries will be fun too.

VVVVVV gets Tasmania and Giant pink Pap, motherwort, syrian rue, datura metal var clorantha and datura stromonium all seed VVVVV

It's been quite a few years since i've been here but here goes. Thanks psychonaut : )

VVVVVV gets T. bridgesii, fenugreek and Monster 5 pound tomato seed VVVVVVV

as well as....

VVVV 50+ Nic. tabaccum, 100 x Verbascum thapsus, 50 x leonotus leonurus VVVV

*edit-cant spell

Edited by LokStok